SFO's Hall of Fame topic

EvolutionSFox

Topic revive, partially due to the fact that I finally got my internet card back for good now. Guess who's back? o_O

Guest chapana gold

I hate to say this but I feel like I must...

I feel that SF-O has become over saturated.

I'm not saying that I don't like all the new people 'cause I really like you guys... but sometimes *especialy when reminicing about the earlydays* I feel like SF-O has lost its intimate feel

what I mean by this is that when this board was just starting (I joined about 3-4 months in) it felt less like a forum and more like a neighborhood. Now it's starting to feel almost like how I felt at AL, out of place and just overpopulated. This is what I fear has caused some of our number to leave us. Someone (I can't remember who) once told me that they may stop coming for that exact reason. I miss more than just the old members I miss the old feel to the site

know what u mean

Who edited my post? Steve?

DAMIT, sheesh sorry there...I clicked the edit button...-_-, I wanted to put the quote one...sorry :wink:

• 1 month later...

I've had my share of fun on the internet I had great friends and had 2 SF:A world records which are going to be beat no doubt by this new SF:A Champion named Luis or something he's 6 POINTS behind me on OG.

7347 > 7341 O_o;;

But it was fun while it lasted. I'll remember you all but I need to get away from the internet for awhile it sucks all my time up. I hope I made a mark as a nice guy and not an irritable jerk. I may stop by every once in awhile but this is just a headsup that I may not return here anymore I'm slowly trying to let go of the internet. The reason I haven't been on MSN these past weeks is parental issues so you'll never see me on there in a LONG time most likely never.

-Orbital Fox

WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERY ONE OF MY CLOSE FRIENDS LEAVE ME. Im sick of this everyones leaving me. And the ones that still are on except ludvig ignore me like im a piece of shit. I think I know why, the starfox community is dacaying on me and everyone hates me cause I hate that pathetic so called "vixen" named Krystal. I may just leave these forums forever cause im not even appreciated here by anyone.

WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERY ONE OF MY CLOSE FRIENDS LEAVE ME. Im sick of this everyones leaving me. And the ones that still are on except ludvig ignore me like im a piece of shit. I think I know why' date=' the starfox community is dacaying on me and everyone hates me cause I hate that pathetic so called "vixen" named Krystal. I may just leave these forums forever cause im not even appreciated here by anyone.[/color']

Pats LS on back "I'm still here ^o^!"

WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERY ONE OF MY CLOSE FRIENDS LEAVE ME. Im sick of this everyones leaving me. And the ones that still are on except ludvig ignore me like im a piece of shit. I think I know why' date=' the starfox community is dacaying on me and everyone hates me cause I hate that pathetic so called "vixen" named Krystal. I may just leave these forums forever cause im not even appreciated here by anyone.[/color']

Easy man. I still care. It's just hard to understand you sometime. Your indirect attacks against me don't help either.

As I said before shawn.. (if you aren't forgetting or ignoring what I says, as it feels like...) It's the same for me, it has allways been, since it was phone-calling with school friends back in the 90's, It was rarely anyone called me, but I often called them instead.

And.. when someone says "hey!" to you, donesn't that means its a friend?

do you allways have to take the hardest word such as "hate" all the time? and talking and complaining like this so often.. dont gives you better friendship with people either...

just be as you are, as you want to be.. you won't loose the friends you have, they are good/close enougth to not start "hating" you for some reason...

Your friends (well true friends) aren't "Ignoring" you(exept if you would miss understand him/her..), just like they would ignore me? I have felt the same feelings at times, and it just makes me feel stupid afterwards.. we aren't that much different you know.

and "even" ESF is your friend.

You dont have to be a "SUPER Friend" with someone to call it a "friend"

like me prehaps.... you even says I could care less about you..

Why not show more of your brigther side of you? it could be that people dont contacts you often because they dont want to talk with someone who is pissed-off, and is pissed at people and things.. it ain't fun.. you are quite often a hard understandable person, but I suppose I Understands you..

Just be calmer.. everthing aint as bad as it often seems.

I've had my share of fun on the internet I had great friends and had 2 SF:A world records which are going to be beat no doubt by this new SF:A Champion named Luis or something he's 6 POINTS behind me on OG.

7347 > 7341 :cry:;;

But it was fun while it lasted. I'll remember you all but I need to get away from the internet for awhile it sucks all my time up. I hope I made a mark as a nice guy and not an irritable jerk. I may stop by every once in awhile but this is just a headsup that I may not return here anymore I'm slowly trying to let go of the internet. The reason I haven't been on MSN these past weeks is parental issues so you'll never see me on there in a LONG time most likely never.

-Orbital Fox

I will miss you.. Take care!

• 2 weeks later...

I hate to say this but I feel like I must...

I feel that SF-O has become over saturated.

I'm not saying that I don't like all the new people 'cause I really like you guys... but sometimes *especialy when reminicing about the earlydays* I feel like SF-O has lost its intimate feel

what I mean by this is that when this board was just starting (I joined about 3-4 months in) it felt less like a forum and more like a neighborhood. Now it's starting to feel almost like how I felt at AL, out of place and just overpopulated. This is what I fear has caused some of our number to leave us. Someone (I can't remember who) once told me that they may stop coming for that exact reason. I miss more than just the old members I miss the old feel to the site

Yes but we are the new generation(so to speak) and we hope you'll acept those of us who want to be your friends , as friends,

And to add to the list of people of who will be missed Kal who joined on the twentyforth of March 2006, and has over a thousand posts, has left for college and has declared that he will be online for minimal amounts of time, He has asked me to be his un-official replacement.

PS. I'm sincerely sorry that all those Goons and Furries invaded your wonderful forum.

sigh... its been a long time since I heard from Hioshen... also Eclipse... both great people to talk to every once in a while.... only time I see Hioshen is on Arwing Landing.. and I personally don't like that place... since heck I don't feel like I belong there/ fit in... anyway BoF was good to talk to as well.. oh and I barely see RG (Rebel_gunman) on.. also AM (Arwing Master) *though I see his post.. I never see him while Im on.. and Im on almost most of the day* and I don't think Orbital Fox is around on anymore and I can't forget one of my good friends gamecuber ...heck too many great people leave...

Take note.. Ive been here a long time, same with other early users *new/ some users probably won't know some of the people I listed*

• 2 weeks later...

Actually I'm fairly new and the only User in your list that I haven't heard of before was Eclipse...

so I'm just going to look up some of his posts now...

Ok done... his last post was in january... ya wow... It sounds like he got caught up in work... Do you still have contact with him because he didn't say goodbye and that's kind of worrying...

• 4 weeks later...

*hangs head* Yeah she does.

<3 ya, Fe-mini-me, wherever ya are. :cry:

Also, I say ESF should put a list of the people in this topic in his first post, even if they came back (like Ramuza). Make it a little more organized than, eh?

EDIT: Here's teh list. I may have missed some people.

Ramuza (back?)

Doom Fox

Viva la Bam

Gamecuber459

Krystal

Rebel Gunman

EP

Reilly

Four-Eyed Vulpine

Eclipse Passion

Hiroshen

Dark Krystal

Wolfen Lover

Orbital Fox

Me? (;;>_>)

Kally

*hangs head*  Yeah she does.

<3 ya, Fe-mini-me, wherever ya are.  :)

Also, I say ESF should put a list of the people in this topic in his first post, even if they came back (like Ramuza).  Make it a little more organized than, eh?

EDIT:  Here's teh list.  I may have missed some people.

Ramuza (back?)

Doom Fox

Viva la Bam

Gamecuber459

Krystal

Rebel Gunman

EP

Reilly

Four-Eyed Vulpine

Eclipse Passion

Hioshen

Dark Krystal

Wolfen Lover

Orbital Fox

Me? (;;>_>)

Kally

I LOL'D.  Dude... he meant me.  xD  Just to clear that up, on Arwing Landing I go by Wolfen Lover, I go by XG Fox everywhere else.

I had just been offline for a long time a while back, and for some reason he added me to the list.  o_O

I don't care if slipp wasn't in this place to much, but I'd would put "Slippygoingno" here.

And I guess all the people that felt when SF-O was down should be here too.

Heh, thanks, and well no offense... but this place... it was never really the same after it died... alot of new people joined, the place was starting to look livley again, but... after a while...  alot of the old people left, I kind of agree with brotheroffalco in a way, I have no problem whatsoever with the new generation, its just that... when they came, too many of the old generation left and upon reviewing this very topic I see that one of my very best friends(Orital Fox) is leaving the internet as well... and even though... I havent actually been here, I guess I always considired this place my home, I still do even, even using the [sF-O] tags in most of my names everywhere... so in a way, Im still here, I'm just not here-here P=

EDIT: Hmm, after browsing around for a while and looking at a few old topics... and the likes, I am considiring on possibly returning, my apologies if I decide not to and this has lead anyone on, or if anyone really doesnt care I suppose