SFO's Hall of Fame topic

EvolutionSFox

NOOOOOO not another good member!

D***it, its this theme is not starfox'y enough!! 

Ya know, I've been slowly losing interest in this board ever since all the old members left. Hell, I haven't even played a Star Fox game since early June. :lolhyst:

I know how you feel I've fellt the same way in fact I almost didn't even bother picking up SFC.  Coming here was pretty much the only Star Fox related thing I had don in a while

I miss hanging out with XG, Dash, SGN(Slippygoingno?), Steve and others.

I miss hanging out with XG, Dash, SGN(Slippygoingno?), Steve and others.

yeah...great times, I guess we all grew apart at some point, and we four, just went crazy with some games and stuff ~_~. To tell the true, I'm the only one remaining on MSN or active most of the time (tho, that will change soon :lolhyst:); XG is really busy (school, work, drawing, etc), Dash is never  on MSN, and slipp hasn't had internet for like 3 months @_@; however, we still have soldat matches, and we still hang around.....though, without slipp, is not the same...I really miss him ,__, .

Yeah XD, I do remember, back on the early days of 2006, all those crazy matches we had with you, jal and lud xD, also I really miss the  convos @_@ (man...if you just had been  on that crazy can day...or when slipp was on the middle of a  gun figthing crisis while  my window sploded and I was fighting vs mother nature ~_~...though not funny, we were really together. :mrgreen:)

I miss many people... :lol:

Yeah XD, I do remember, back on the early days of 2006, all those crazy matches we had with you, jal and lud xD, also I really miss the  convos @_@ (man...if you just had been  on that crazy can day...or when slipp was on the middle of a  gun figthing crisis while  my window sploded and I was fighting vs mother nature ~_~...though not funny, we were really together. :lolhyst:)

I miss many people... :mrgreen:

Heheh, I should do a movie about that... and yeah I miss Slipp much too.. :lol:

Everthing good, happy and adventurious will allways be in our memories.. atleast..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Reilly McCloud

Heh, its been almost a year since I've visited this place. How are you all doing? I'd never thought I'd be mentioned alot on this thread.^^;

Heh, its been almost a year since I've visited this place. How are you all doing? I'd never thought I'd be mentioned alot on this thread.^^;

I'm not a noob anymore...at least I think so...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Whirlpool

:shock:

Please, don't go with Whirly.

Hmm. I actually don't know something that you could call me either.

I've never really thought about it much.

Now if only Dash would stay. ><;

Hey i'm still here >.> and I ain't leaving, and i've been restoring my topic with new pics :3

I'm staying put no matter if i'm in the hall of fame or not.....

Oh this may bump my stats a bit....

I GOT A WII!

Don't belive me.....PM me and I'll give you my Wii Friend code...

Those who care will PM me.....

Those who do anything....Good (Nate: *FART* Exsuse me), or bad, I just won't talk to.....beacuse you (you know who you are) who just talk to bring me down are CHICKENS and all tey want to do is bring not just me, me and othe people down with words and do cheap shots.....the people that win at life don't care about winning or loseing...they just care about playing....playing anybody, anywhere, anytime.....nice and clean.....if you hate me for saying this....thats YOUR, again YOUR problem if you have a problem with me....

Thank you for your time....I've got things to do...

SEE YA!

PS: People with Wii's can add this to they're address books: Richardson_Nathan@Hotmail.com

I'm staying put no matter if i'm in the hall of fame or not.....

Oh this may bump my stats a bit....

I GOT A WII!

Don't belive me.....PM me and I'll give you my Wii Friend code...

Those who care will PM me.....

Those who do anything....Good (Nate: *FART* Exsuse me), or bad, I just won't talk to.....beacuse you (you know who you are) who just talk to bring me down are CHICKENS and all tey want to do is bring not just me, me and othe people down with words and do cheap shots.....the people that win at life don't care about winning or loseing...they just care about playing....playing anybody, anywhere, anytime.....nice and clean.....if you hate me for saying this....thats YOUR, again YOUR problem if you have a problem with me....

Thank you for your time....I've got things to do...

SEE YA!

PS: People with Wii's can add this to they're address books: Richardson_Nathan@Hotmail.com

Just who the hell do you think you are talking like that? ^_^

yep ^____^, that's dashie ladies and gentlemen, now we just need our good slipp, our crazy XG, and our pwning TR and the FX team will be complete and ready to kick some arse again.