SFO's Hall of Fame topic

EvolutionSFox

Oh...what happened to Four-Eyed Vulpine and Dr. Wilopolis?

I miss them alot. ^_^

You missed me?  Awww!  *hugs*  I promise, I'm never going to leave again!

wow, noone missed me?!? *cries*

j/k  been gone for awhile, still on comp just not forum.  miss y'all and i might start coming back, just depends on how life goes.

if anyone wants to contact me my msn is foxstariii@hotmail.com i got messenger so itll be instant

bye

• 2 weeks later...

johneduardo_ms@hotmail.com

Thats rebel_gunman's MSN he wishes you add him and keep in touch. Also he says hi to you all.

• 1 month later...

yep ^____^, that's dashie ladies and gentlemen, now we just need our good slipp, our crazy XG, and our pwning TR and the FX team will be complete and ready to kick some arse again.

hey what about me

• 1 month later...

Greetings to you all, gunman here.

As you all know I haven't posted here in a while... a LONG while.

Reason: assault, combat, field/artillery, patrol trainings. in other words, bussy schedule.

To refresh some minds, I'm a United States Marine, a Cannon Crewman, a Cannoneer.

OOH-RA, SEMPER FI YOU SPACE DOGS... foxes, wolves, canines, felines, and any other beasts out there.

Well, long story short, November 4th, 2007; Iraq, here I go!

glad ur back sad u gotta go again

• 4 weeks later...

yep ^____^, that's dashie ladies and gentlemen, now we just need our good slipp, our crazy XG, and our pwning TR and the FX team will be complete and ready to kick some arse again.

hmmm i missed the FX era <.>

i remember when we were all [sFO]

miss the good old days

guess the old team died eh?

ahh well stuff happens

hmmm i missed the FX era <.>

i remember when we were all [sFO]

miss the good old days

guess the old team died eh?

ahh well stuff happens

everything has an ending, so does this; yeah the "SFO" times for us died...and the  "FX"s will probably end soon , if they haven't already ended ....I'm moving to canada ...that's like 3,500 miles away from here... and I won't have enough time as I had before, I now have priorities with the small free time I will have, like keeping that international scholarship, and being with the person I love...and well I can't multitask...Zack,  I really don't know, I guess he will keep going like nothing or who knows, XG has already taken another path , TR....he is a busy person as we know,and Dash, I'm sure college will take some of his time as well ; the past is the past, certainly everyone is following their own path and...well, nothing can be done, as we need to keep going through life without regrets...but well ^^;, I guess the memories are still fresh xD

• 1 month later...

Haha no one cares about me lol. Probably cause multiple times I went around bashing furries and shit and im a "traitor" to yall. Dun care really anymore the older me was a moron.

• 3 weeks later...

I do rember some high times but god is been over a year and a half since I been around.Dash,XG,Conall,yeah those days was interesting to say the least but still oldies and goodies man.All of em.

What server did you say you were on again?  O.o

I forget.  :D

I'm still here... kinda.  xP

I'm not here :)

Me neither o.o

Oh great, everybody leaves when I'm here?! @.@

I wish I had my own computer, not a government-limit-to-some-stuff one!

So... 62 days till deployment to the 11th MEU, and I'm still bussy with work/training... and family... barelly. Whatever time I got I spend it with my loved one.

And btw, I just got promoted to Lance Corporal! Morning today. And it was still a bussy day!

HA, I'M STILL ALIVE!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Pardon the necropost/bump, but I think this deserves the bump.

I read through the entire topic and while I wan't around when all that was going on (I might of been registered though) it seems like this place was really awesome and I think this place is still awesome. It's just a newer kind of awesome. O_o People like PuffNStuff, Foxbird, Absoludicous, SFRunner, myself I guess :ok:, and other people I can't remember at this moment have kept this forum alive and a great place to be.

Heck I love this place so much, I make time to be here, even with a little computer time I have right now.

:x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

-.-

Inari, that's your name right?

I thank you for your semi-considerate interest in my question.

However if I may point to the third page of this topic, my post count, or even the date I registered 2005-12-13,

all point towards the seniority I could pull on you.

In this world seniority seems to mean power and so *>:D*

I thought my sarcasm was evident, I am sincerely sorry for being so horribly mistaken.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...