Halflife: Alternatives

Vulvokunvrii

"Not a prob," Lt. Fox responded, "Remember you got your team, I have mine" He said with a wink.

"Savior Team, let's move out." He noted. As the Savior team moved forward with precision and clearing area by area

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vulvokunvrii

• FoxMcCloud

• The Shaper

• ballisticwaffles

after about 10 minutes, the group locates the security station; only that the door is locked from the outside.....

"Hold up; that looks to be the place." Stacker said in a low voice, trying to not draw attenton to anyone that may be hostile-if any,"Jackson, check that door."

Jackson did as instructed and inspected the door-he knocked and it seemed the sound bounced and echoed throguh out the base.

"Door's locked sir, no way through!"

"I got this" Lt. Fox responded, Luckily the military uses Retinal and ID authentication to get in. We should be set." Lt Fox noted as he placed his card into the swipe machine, and the retinal scanner scanned his eye. The machine soon beeped, and the door opened.

Fox smiled and said. "I'm a part of the command staff, got access to everything, even our experimental tech if we need it." He said with a smile

"Experimentahl... oi like da sound of dat!" Egor gleefully said, the dollar signs already adding up. "by da way... where da hell are weh? And more importantly, where da hell is meh back pack

Guest Mr. Mario

"Hmm...I guess I'll start my task over there." Jason whispered to himself again while he was trying to crawl out underneath of the helipad and seeing some people go inside...but from the looks of it, there would be no way for Jason to gain any access unless he rigged the security system...which hasn't done in quite a long time.

'Maybe I should climb down onto the railings...then somehow break inside without alerting anybody of me.' He thought of a plan and decided to climb down with a small ladder and then get onto the railings, balance himself so he doesn't fall and then enter. He hoped his plan didn't backfire...

"Experimentahl... oi like da sound of dat!" Egor gleefully said, the dollar signs already adding up. "by da way... where da hell are weh? And more importantly, where da hell is meh back pack

"Well, the way i see it, i'd put it in an evidence room or something; somewhere important. So we'll need to check security feeds, recordings, tapes; anything we can find an-" Sweetwater was cut off by Stacker:

"Squad, quiet down; i hear something!"

There were a few sounds of boots dragging/klaking on the floor.....

Fox's ears perked." Savior team, hold."

He turned to stacker "what's up?"

(Dont Worry Mr. N, we arent ignoring you; i just would want to accidentally shoot you ^_^; im sure our paths will cross soon)

The Marine Sergeant had his MP5 pointing down the dark corridor," Something or someone is down there..."

Stacker opened a utility pouch and produced a flare. Temporarily holstering (you can actually holster an MP5; it just has to be specifically designed for the the smg) his smg, then ignited and tossed the flare into the building; there was definetly something down there-or at least that's what the figure's sihlouette revieled.

"What the heck is that..?!" Sweetwater asked for everyone.

Guest Mr. Mario

'Sh*t! I've been caught!' Jason thought as he tried to come up with a new plan to not get detected now that he has been caught in someone's sight. Only one plan was something Jason could think of...dangerously go down the next floor. He decided to hang onto the metal railings from outside and then decided to fall down for a little bit, then with some luck, he managed to grab hold of another railing on the floor below...only problem was, he didn't have enough time to hang on any longer, so he needed to get back up on the surface and escape.

Tyson tried to open communications with Jason, only to find that his communicator was deactivated. "Great, I knew we should have gone with that Blondie guy instead." Tyson said fearing that Jason had been captured or killed. "You and you, come with me, we're going to find our spy." He said to a couple of agents near him.

They entered a nearby Humvee and proceeded to the base, which was only a short distance from their encampment.

Lt. Fox looked to his men and said, "Let's get moving, they switched to NVG (Night Vision Goggle) and proceeded down the hallway. He then messaged over to Sgt. Stacker, "second room to your right is the weapons cache, code to get past the door is Alpha, 3, 2, Niner, 6, Zulu, Whisky, Niner, Zero, Foxtrot. Take what you want and need, we ain't in Kansas anymore boys."

"Roger that, Alpha, 3, 2, Niner, 6, Zulu, Whisky, Niner, Zero, Foxtrot; check your zone!" Stacker replied, and the men searched for the door. (i need  to go to bed, see you guys later!

chuckleing, egor says "well den, shall weh try tah Cache den? maybe oill foind meh weapons" He holds up the itty bitty pistol and says "This lit'le buggah coulnt kill an ant"

Stacker memorized the code and typed it in. After a minute, the door sounded off and permitte them to step within. A few lights sparked on and what layed before them was quite the assorment of weapons!

"Well I'l be...." Stacker trailed off.

"I must be dream'in man...!" This coming from Sweetwater who took off his goggles to wipe his eyes-to check if e was hallucinating.

All Jackson did was stare for a moment, and if he didnt have his M-40 gasmask on, you would se his jaw drop in shcok and awe.

Everyone Spread out to help the Merchant find his lost backpack; all except Jackson, who seemed to cooing to the sight of all the weapons.

Sweetwater noticed Jackson's Episode and remarked mostly to himslef," I swear, if he was alone in here, he'd lay all of those on the floor and he's roll around in 'em..."

" Oi may join him" egor chuckled. The storeroom was impressive, but... Shaking the nostalgic feelings away, egor shouted "oi! Anyone found meh backpack yet?" a quick visual scan of the room served no purpose as his view was obstructed by several gun worshipping marines.

Stacker and the Marines continued to wonder about the armory-occasionally making "inspections"

The Red bereted Marine (Stacker) walked over to a few boxes of ammo and found what he wa looking for: 10mm Cartridges.

He opened up said crate and gingerly removed a few boxes and replensihed his current Magazine and then stowed away a few in some spare pouches. Then he saw something else that got his attention: An italian Spas-12 comabt assualt shotgun!

Ohhh baby...come to papa....! he thought.

Jackson searched through the many weapons and unintentionally picked up a strange looking box shaped device and tossed it behind him-only to have Sweetwater catch it and say,"H-hey! Becareful that; that's extremely dangerous!" the Medic scorned his fellow Marine after putting the device-C4-on the ground with tender-loving care that a mother would show for a new-born child.

Jackson finished his ransacking of the Armory until he found what sated his thirst: An M249 squad automatic weapon, and found a few box magazines for it.

"If i could, I'd kiss you!" Jackson said-supossedly to the gun.

Swetwater shok his head as he walked on to find that Backpack, when all of a sudden, he stumbled over something and luckily managed to cathc himslef before running into a bunch of inactive claymore mines hanging on the wall.

"Hey guys, i think i found the 'pack!" he announced.

Savior team kept moving forward. "Fox you got anything?" Keller asked

"Negative" Fox responded

They kept moving forward, and inspected the hallway, nothing could be found. They decided to move back and Fox radioed Stacker.

"Stacker, this is Fox, how do you like the weapons room? We are on our way back, sector is clear."

Tyson and his team had entered the compound, they wanted to find Jason but Tyson also wanted to finish what he started earlier. "Alright, I have no idea where these guys are, I'll search the armory and barracks, you two head for the ops center and vehicle depot, if you find anything, report to me.'' He said to his men as they split up and  headed for their destinations.

"sweet motha of mercy!" egor said as he picked up his blessed backpack "i swear to god if theu took ONE thing..." he muttered under his breath, unzipping the pack. Inside lay a gaggle of random items, a rubber ducky here, a silencer there, maybe what looked to be a femur. "alwriogt, meh stocks good" he said slipping th pack into its well worn place on his back. "well then boiz" he began, disguarding his little itty bitty pistol for larger more overcompensating handgun. "oim set then, waht about you?"

"sweet motha of mercy!" egor said as he picked up his blessed backpack "i swear to god if theu took ONE thing..." he muttered under his breath, unzipping the pack. Inside lay a gaggle of random items, a rubber ducky here, a silencer there, maybe what looked to be a femur. "alwriogt, meh stocks good" he said slipping th pack into its well worn place on his back. "well then boiz" he began, disguarding his little itty bitty pistol for larger more overcompensating handgun. "oim set then, waht about you?"

Stacker jus finshed buttoning up a utility pouch and was satisfied when his procured spas-12 was secured so it wouldnt move too mcuh when he moved.

"Im all set; boys?"

Sweetwater looked up after slipping some kind of device that was almost as big as his Backpack within his 'pack and zippe it up," Yeah, ready as ill ever be."

Jackson pulled the firing pin back on the Machine gun and said,"Yes sir, ready to Kick @$$ and take names sir!"

Just then Fox's message came through the mens' radios and Stacker replied that they were ready and the quartet of men moved into the corridor and to their comrades.

Tyson moved quickly to the armory, he had no idea that Stacker and his men were already there and fully armed. He saw them in a small midsection of the hallway and immediately put his back to the wall trying to make as little noise as possible. "Sh!t. Tyson to Roland, double time to the armory, I found our "friends" but they're too well armed for me to handle alone, get over now." He said softly as he armed himself with a silenced piston and his knife. Then he waited for the right moment.

Savior team soon moved forward and met up Stacker and the others. Fox still had his NVGs on, and instructed stacker and the others to grab some. "Hey in that box are NVgs base power looks out for now, and you are going to need these." Fox's ears twitched, and a chill ran up his spine. "Stay alert, something is not right here," he noted

Stacker ndded and pulled one on as did Sweetwater; Jackson jus t clicked a buton on his helmet somewhere, and he instantly had night vision.

Savior team soon moved forward and met up Stacker and the others. Fox still had his NVGs on, and instructed stacker and the others to grab some. "Hey in that box are NVgs base power looks out for now, and you are going to need these." Fox's ears twitched, and a chill ran up his spine. "Stay alert, something is not right here," he noted

"W-what do you mean "not right; there's nothin in here but us...right?" sweetwater said in a shaky tone.

"Keep toghether man, we'll need you." Stacker said, putting a gloved han on the medic's shoulder.

"I don't have time to wait for those two, I guess I'm doing this myself." Tyson readied his pistol, but instead of just shooting, he stomped the ground near his position to try and attract the attention of the marines. "Alright, now come on over.''

"Wtf was that?!" Sweetwater said as his sidearm immediatly came up in a near quick draw (hecu Medics were only equiped with pistols; but are very good shots with them ^_^)

Stacker and Jackson brought up their weapons as well.

"How about toss'n a flare Jack?" Stacke asked, trying to keep calm.

The Marine pulled out a flare, ignitedit and tossed it towards the area of the sound....