Halflife: Alternatives

Vulvokunvrii

"Hold it guys......." Lt. Fox began to move forward M4 readied. He could see someone but it was faint, he pointed the M4 up and yelled. "Who is there?"

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vulvokunvrii

• FoxMcCloud

• The Shaper

• ballisticwaffles

Tyson took aim, but immediately stopped himself when he saw the smoke and muttered. "That's it? I was expecting grenade." Being the impatient person he is, he took advantage of the limited visibility and prepared to fire at the marines with a sub machine gun he kept when his men showed up. "Good your here, keep your mouths shut, I need you two to head around these guys I''ll start shooting and while they're distracted, you flank them. Leave no survivors I don't need hell from boss about us not doing our jobs right."

"Hold it guys......." Lt. Fox began to move forward M4 readied. He could see someone but it was faint, he pointed the M4 up and yelled. "Who is there?"

(Was that directed to me or Mr. N?)

Tyson took aim, but immediately stopped himself when he saw the smoke and muttered. "That's it? I was expecting grenade." Being the impatient person he is, he took advantage of the limited visibility and prepared to fire at the marines with a sub machine gun he kept when his men showed up. "Good your here, keep your mouths shut, I need you two to head around these guys I''ll start shooting and while they're distracted, you flank them. Leave no survivors I don't need hell from boss about us not doing our jobs right."(Was that directed to me or Mr. N?)

(you)

Fox heard the gun fire "Get down!!!!" As he began to fire back.

"Stacker! Watch our 6, we need to move back, we are sitting ducks here. There is a dining hall to the left!!" Lt. Fox began to make way towards the dining hall.

"Roger that, Squad pull back and glaydown surpressing fire!"

"Keep 'em away from me; ive got a plan!" Sweetwater yelled overthe gunfire-then he ran away towards the dining hall.

Jackson looked over his shoulder for a moment to see the meidc running, "that's your plan?! Running like a coward?! Some leatherneck you are!"

The 2 fireteams continued to pull back to the dining hall as their unknown attacks continued to advacne with pursistance.

Guest Mr. Mario

(OK, I understand we may be a bit excited about this RP but...could I ask nicely to slow down the pacing of your guys's post? You know we have RP mods looking at this...)

Jason as hard as he could to get up from the railing before he was going to fall down again, he was running out of some strength in his hands from holding onto the rail. Using the last bit of strength, he got his legs from hanging airborne to standing onto a metal flooring. He barely got his balance back due to the high wind and his current shape, now he needed to find a weapon in case someone tried to attack him.

'I'll have to quickly look in one of the rooms inside, maybe there is some weapons?' He thought, standing still next to the door so nobody could see him...

(Mr. N has a good point everyone) Tyson continued his shooting, his comrades had gotten behind the marines and started blasting. "Remember, no prisoners!" HE yelled as he moved through the smoke, taking a grazing wound in his shoulder.

Sweetwater had his plan, and went through it in his head; only to run head long into one of the attackers!

"Holy Crap!" He yelled as he andthe attacker went down onto the floor toghether.

"Flashbang out!" jackson yelped overthe gunfire as he tossed it at the target(s) that were supposedly infront of them.

"Where the hell is Sweetwater?!" Stacker yelled as he slapped  fresh clip into his smg.

(are there any defense systems in the base, or in the vicinity of the dining hall?)

(OK, I understand we may be a bit excited about this RP but...could I ask nicely to slow down the pacing of your guys's post? You know we have RP mods looking at this...)

(Understood, But Mr. N your men need to hook up with us soon. Or with Emperor's. To the discussion thread. )

Lt. Fox was hit in the arm, and heard the man that yelled no Prisoners. "What a minute, I know that voice..... From the helicopter.

Lt. Fox know wanted to know why they were fighting again, and what did he mean by the infected?

Egor stuck his head out, almost getting shot in the process. "OI!" He said, ducking from the hail of fire. "Waht Da 'ell is goin on?"  Recieving a near miss to his face, he dove back into the room swearing. "MOTHAF*CKA!" He repeated, drawing a looted machjine gun from the confines of his coat. And from the door way he made his stand, using the wall and door for cover.

Sweetwater recovered himslef and noticed he had run into one of the would-be attackers and stated," Back-off, Ive got Morphine injectors, and a PHD degree in Medical science and am not afraid to use them!"

The attacker hit Sweetwater in the face with the butt of his rifle and was about to shoot when he took a bullet in the chest and fell over. Tyson knowing that this attack was a bust started retreating, the other attacker started running off as well leaving his other comrade to be dealt with by the marines. "This ain't over by a mile marines!" Yelled Tyson as he closed a sealed door leading to the other side of the hallway.

Guest Mr. Mario

'I forgot who I was supposed to meet...who was it...Tyson?' Jason wondered as he opened the door to the building and stepped inside, seeing nobody was here...or maybe they were hiding in certain places. Jason's new task now had to be to find Tyson and...if possible asisst him, but it will be tough since Jason is currently unarmed with a weapon.

"Savior team helps the marines" Lt. Fox yelled, as his team of combat medics went to treat the wounded, including the others. "God dang it, how did they get into a secured base?!" Lt. Fox though to himself

The team regrouped, and restrengthed. They were confused, where did the people of the base go, and what happened to the others

"mmmf....dont worry about me, just a flesh wound!" Jackson replied to the helpm, as he sat down with his machine gun to catch a breath or two.

Stacker gladly took the aid , "Hmm....i wonder what they ment by this isnt over....could those guys have been those hostiles from the desert?" he wondered aloud.

"Speaking of whcih, where's Sweetwater?" the two asked.

From afar:

"Im over here Sarge! And i think you need to take a look at this!" the Man yelled from around the hallway.

Lt Fox saw to it that all the men were bandaged, and healed. "I think that those were the guys from the desert, one thing I have is to find out how the hell he is on the bases, and what happened to everyone here...."

Lt. Fox turned to stacker, "Get your men ready, we are heading to the main security station, I'm tapping into the comm system from there. I have an idea." He noted as him and Savior team began to move out

"Sounds good, but hwat about Sweetwater; we need to find out wha he found." Stacker said as he pointed a thumb behind himself.

"Alright, let's go check it out, but we need to move quickly."  Lt. Fox responded. They began to move back towards Sweetwater, and let Sgt. Stacker take over for a bit. Since that those were his men.

(He doesn't have much to say, fainted from blood loss)

Tyson was now out of options. "Alright, find the spy, find, Stone, and get out of here. Aw sh*t." He thought as he came across a containment cell with more of those strange creatures from the night before in them.

"Tyson to Stone, do you read me?"

"What is it? If you have forgotten we left Jessie behind without any assistance."

"Let it go, this is more important.  Meet me at this position, I'll explain once you get here." Was their conversation via communicators.

The group reached Sweetwater, who was kneeling next to the body.

"What is it now Sweetwater?" Stacker asked.

"Take a look at this!" Sweetwater said, after he was done searching the body of the attacker, he found a small comm unit.

"What's this a radio?" Jackson asked.

"Yeah...mabye we can try to reach the others of this guy!" Sweetwater mused.

The trio of Marines turned to Fox and handed the communitcator over to him.

"Make the call." Stacker seemingly commanded.

Lt Fox took the radio. "Look I know you can hear me, and I know that you were the guy from the chopper....." He began to get stern. "I wanna know what happened to this base." Lt. Fox paused for a bit before he looked down the hallway and heard strange noises........  "what the hell is that!!!." He yelled in general as he dropped the radio, and began to fire shots.

Creatures from the night before began to come towards them, but The teams began to fire at them. After the threat was neutralized temporarily, Lt. Fox picked up the radio and began to yell. "Are you the cause of these creatures?!" He asked wanting a response

Guest Mr. Mario

'Whoa, whoa, whoa. What the hell are these things?!' Jason wondered as he saw some mysterious creatures come pop out of nowhere and try to attempt to pounce onto the human. He rolled out of the way before the creature could even get into contact on his leather jacket.

Jason ran out of the room and went down the stairs to run away from the creature.

(Waiting on Emp :P ...)

(On it)

"Listen when I tell you I don't have any idea what happened here, I only came to find you guys. And these creatures are products of Black Mesa's failure. They infect you, then kill you, and get you to kill others. That's why I was trying to stop you guys from reaching the village and having your comrades infected. And now I chased you here to stop you from getting word out. I didn't know this place was being used as a containment facility." Tyson answered in between shots at the enemies. "And now that you know you have only two options. Help me get rid of these things and find an important human, or die at the hands of some parasitic monster. Oh and if I were you, I wouldn't take your time deciding as we only have about 45 seconds until they're all over us."

"We could call for back up; somebody has to be out here to here a distress call..." Stacker Suggested.

He walked a few feet and and noticed a piece of Equipment with a familiar Logo on it-From the looks of it, this piece of equipment belonged to an Oil Company of s a Sorts...

"Hey fox, check this out!" The Sergeant called over motioning at the logo.