Halflife: Alternatives

Vulvokunvrii

"We seem to both be in the same boat." He responded. "Shall we meet up at the barracks, they are outside this building." He added beforemocing over to Stacker and looking at the item. "what is this?" He added.

He stayed long enough for Stacker to explain, and then ordered the two teams to move out and head towards the barracks to meet up with Tyson.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vulvokunvrii

• FoxMcCloud

• The Shaper

• ballisticwaffles

"Alright, double time here, we're gonna barricade the entrances and once their closed they aren't opening until these creatures are all dead.' Tyson answered while still firing. "And if you can, bring ammo, we're running low here." He said before the link was cut.

After the team stocked up on what they could carry, they made their way to Tyson's location to give him aid. Little did they know that other events were in motion....

In Hotel Bravo....

"Hey, you catch the game yesterday; that superbowl was messed up!", the first man said.

"Heh, yeah you're never going to see a QB like that again-ever!", the Secondman replied.

"Meh, i could throw just as good ya know..!", the First said.

"There's a reason why you're not allowed to throw grenades." the second ma said shaking his head.

"Hey you two, pipe down would you? I think we've got soemthing here." Another man looking at a computer moniter annouced/said.

The first two men walked over and took up postions around the man sitting down.

"What 've we got?"One them asked the desk jockey.

"Looks like some kind of high heat or energy signature here-Map grid Kilo Two-Niner; mabye it was a lighting bolt or something.

"Naw, that there's impossible-not during this time of year...!" The other said, looking at the topographic map of the area.

"Well, either way, we should send some people to check it out; might be intersting, and that the Boss will want to know about this too." the Jockey said.

(Just gimme a few hours to a day, guys, I'm sorry I have something going on right now)

no problem man!

(I don't know, Emporer left for boot camp, so he's out for this, and I'm waiting to be introduced, a touch of stagefrigh and all I got is my iPod for the time being)

(I don't know, Emporer left for boot camp, so he's out for this, and I'm waiting to be introduced, a touch of stagefrigh and all I got is my iPod for the time being)

(I can try to lay it out for you-although it IS your go for posting)

A few 30 minutes Prior to the Anomoly.....

A Coyote slunk through the rocks,looking for a decent bite to eat-mabye a little Rodent or something. It then spotted something that it wouldn't normally eat, but it would satisfy-a little lizard! It lowered it's head and began to sneak over to said lizard-hoping to pounce onto it and break it's body. Just then a chill ran down it's spine, enough to make it whimper and move back with it's tail between it's legs-indecating it's nervous or scared. Coyote noticed that it's fur began to secreet fluid-sweat-it was getting pretty hot down here...hotter than usual...

Suddenly, the sky began to darken with clouds, and a strange swirling cloud appeared with some lighting flickering here-and there.

Then, one of the said lighting bolts came down right infront of the Coyote, almost close enought to burn off some fur from it's face! The lighting began to flicker upon it's striking zone and started to from the shape of something-a person! Within minutes, the lighting finished it's work, and there lay a man wearing a suit of Orange and black of some kind...

More time passed as if it were an eternity, but it had only been a few minutes. The Coyote trotted over to the body and sniffed at it, and then licked at the man's face-the body stirred, startling the Canine, who put some distance from the man....

(Enter Gordan Freeman-that's your que Arash!)

(Oh hey! I'm on!)

The man looked around a bit, unsure of where he was. He looked at the coyote, now THAT was a peculiar figure, he hadn't seen anything like it before, and that was saying something. He took a few steps toward the coyote, curious but cautious, he'd been down the curiosity road before.

The Coyote back up a few feet with wide eyes-this..."body" had just gotten up and was heading straight for it!

The canine stood there after it's initial backing up sequence-unsure whether to use fight or flight response.

The Free Man continued his approach, still cautious, he didn't even have his crowbar, what was he going to do should the creature attack? He was pretty fast but he severely doubted that he would outrun this creature. He stopped after a little bit, having gotten as close as he dared to go yet still a good 4 yards from it. He then looked around, surveying the area quickly to find alternate routes to take

Finally the Cyote, satisfied that it might have lost the person, decided to take refuge in a small place close to a road.

• 2 weeks later...

(K guys, I said that I would let Rps stay quiet longer, but this has been quiet for too long, unless you guys are gunna start playing without Emperor, its locked for inactivity.)

(K guys, I said that I would let Rps stay quiet longer, but this has been quiet for too long, unless you guys are gunna start playing without Emperor, its locked for inactivity.)

Emperor will be gone for a long time. And no one seems to be interseted in posting anymore. I dont know what to do.

I'm really sorry, Reynard, I don't feel up to RPing anymore, I do formally apologize and I want to, but I've been going through a lot lately and something just happened today. I can't go on, I'm sorry.

I'm really sorry, Reynard, I don't feel up to RPing anymore, I do formally apologize and I want to, but I've been going through a lot lately and something just happened today. I can't go on, I'm sorry.

It's alright, i understand if it is a personal or family matter. It was fun while it last though right? We all gave it a good run.

Green-Light to lock this Topic, there's nothing left to do wit hit except to dispose of it.