Save Starfox! Discussion thread

Asper Sarnoff

Any discussions regarding this particular roleplay goes here. I'll also be posting announcements, list of goals you have too eachieve to progress and more, stay tuned!

Current player goals:

Get to the Belano asteroid belt, and retrieve the satelite.

Will star wolf make appearances in here?

Um... Slow.

Because we're waiting for everyone to join up. Besides, this was always meant to have a relaxed pace.

I think we're waiting for Senshi...

Yes. He hasn't been on since the RP thread was started. See as both him and Fira are kind of busy ATM, we'll still hang around in the "starting scene" so to speak. Feel free to continue establishing your characters, interact with the other player by discussing your theories on what might have happened, and so forth.

Gotta say, looking at this RP makes me disappointed that I didn't find these forums sooner. This is something I'd have liked to get involved in.

Gotta say, looking at this RP makes me disappointed that I didn't find these forums sooner. This is something I'd have liked to get involved in.

Actually, you might just be lucky. We've been waiting in the starting scene for one of the players for some time now. I've noticed him, but if he doesn't show up in a couple of days, I'd be willing to consider you for taking over his spot.

Okay Blaze, you're in. Seeing that you've keept your RP characters free for any abilities that might end up spoiling the RP, you have my and Fira's permission to make your introduction post whenever you're ready.

• 1 month later...

I'd like to ask for a roll call of everyone who is still playing this. It's kind of annoying that we tried to set this up and then people have just disappeared.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it too late for me to join the RP? :unsure:

Is it too late for me to join the RP? :unsure:

Technically not. I and Fira will consider it. In the meantime however, refrain from posting in the actual RP topic. Okay?

Very well, tell me when I am givern the OK signal to RP.

He does have a topic in the characters forum, though looking at Kethor, and thinking about the plot of this particular RP, I feel that Kethor would be... inappropriate for this one. His profile pegs him as the same age as James - James McCloud, whose SON sounds like he was preparing for retirement after the mission that they disappeared on, if I remember correctly. Kethor would be seriously getting up there in years by this point, whether he'd want to admit it or not, and it would be taking its toll.

He does have a topic in the characters forum, though looking at Kethor, and thinking about the plot of this particular RP, I feel that Kethor would be... inappropriate for this one. His profile pegs him as the same age as James - James McCloud, whose SON sounds like he was preparing for retirement after the mission that they disappeared on, if I remember correctly. Kethor would be seriously getting up there in years by this point, whether he'd want to admit it or not, and it would be taking its toll.

*sigh* very well, I won't join.

Nothing personal, just an assessment of the character himself - I had considered joining with my character "Bearhart" at one point, but then I realized that the timeline would have him long since retired from mercenary work at this point.

Nothing personal, just an assessment of the character himself - I had considered joining with my character "Bearhart" at one point, but then I realized that the timeline would have him long since retired from mercenary work at this point.

Yet take a look at Peppy and General Pepper. See how old they are, and they still work. Kethor retired three times, but still rejoined.

The difference is, those two are essentially working desk jobs by this point - because they're too old for active combat duty. Peppy retired as a pilot decades ago at this point in the plot.

The difference is, those two are essentially working desk jobs by this point - because they're too old for active combat duty. Peppy retired as a pilot decades ago at this point in the plot.

True, since Kethor is the same age as James, I guess that would proberly make him abit old. But still, giving a helping hand one last time for his old friend General Pepper wouldn't hurt. Plus he will do it for free, since he has enough credits to last a lifetime.

But, anyway its your call. If you want, I can think of a son for Kethor?