Save Starfox! Discussion thread

Asper Sarnoff

Now that you mention it, if Kethor is of the "tough old bastard who refusees to die" breed of folks, there might be a way for people to get Kethor involved somehow if people are up to it, it's just that having him get involved in combat or pilot duty might be a bit less likely. There are other ways to assist, after all.

Now that you mention it, if Kethor is of the "tough old bastard who refusees to die" breed of folks, there might be a way for people to get Kethor involved somehow if people are up to it, it's just that having him get involved in combat or pilot duty might be a bit less likely. There are other ways to assist, after all.

Hey I am up for it, Kethor is basically a 'tough old bastard who refuses to die'. Anyway, I might as well wait for the others to think and decide.

sorry its been so quiet guys, Asper's out on a feild exercise >.<

Back again now though. I and Fira are still deciding if you're in the RP Demon. Keep faith.

I'll try to keep faith, though at least I have insurance on it. o.o

Alright Demonking, we would love it if you could roleplay with us, but is it possible to create another character that is younger, and fits more with the stream of this rp? I will be deleting your post from the RP thread as welll, just to warn you when you go on and it's not there

Hello there Starfoxchic! Do you have any kind of character sheet? If so, please link us one to this thread so Asper and I can take a look at it.

Awesome :D

Shall I create Kethor's son? and still bring the old wolf into the RP?

i would perfer to leave Kethor out of it as much as possible.

Fair enough, anyway I made a new character. Its Kethor Son Suzaku, you might want to red up on him right now. ^^

Approved. You may start posting when you want Demonking.

Awesome, O#ll post tommorow since I am tired. xD

Night night.

OMG I must be the unluckiest guy in this country. My internet's not as strong as it used to be. Anyway, the start of the summer vacation here might be the reason for my, uh, seldom unlimited connection (more people and major cities are being prioritized and I'm living in a province)

I am truly sorry for me being inactive, guys....

(Crap if only my mom would let me go to an internet shop...)

Don't worry Geo. We're not leaving anyone behind who want to play.

yeah, and Geo, feel free to come in and join our convo in the gym too! :)

Oh, btw Demonking, you also have the option of playing yourself in like you were always part of the group, if you wanted.

• CrypticQuery locked this topic