Forum Feature Requests

DZComposer

I would like to see the SFO chatroom get some voice chat. I need to use my microphone way more than what I already use it for.

>Skype chat

I would like to see the SFO chatroom get some voice chat. I need to use my microphone way more than what I already use it for.

Not possible, but there is an unofficial Skype group.

Not possible, but there is an unofficial Skype group.

Yeah, except I don't use Skype at all.

That's only if I get more time; you know how busy I am over on my side.

We have voice chats every few days there. They don't give notifications when a call is put out. Skype would work for you no matter how busy you are. You can also set it to not notify you when people send messages.

That's only if I get more time; you know how busy I am over on my side.

You don't have time for Skype, but you have time to use some kind of inferior web-based voice chat...

If you don't like Skype, just say so.

• Like 1

Alright I got a question.

When the IP4 drops, will there be a updated version for mobile or will it still be the same as it is now?

IPB4's themeing is responsive. There will no longer be a separate mobile version. Instead, the theme will automatically shrink when viewed on mobile. You can see how it works here: http://zend.ipsdevserver.com/ips4/

A small caveat, though, is that I have never done anything like that myself. I will try to keep the responsiveness on the custom theme as close to the original as I can, though it may take some revisions.

(My explanation may be crappy as I'm not even sure how to explain it fully. So I hope its clear enough)

I don't know if you are able to do this next part, but can you make a smiley not happen if its not purely a smiley? What I mean is when I do > :D I actually wanna do ">: D" But the system takes > and :D as 2 separate things even know there's no spaces in between.

So is there a way to fix that?

(My explanation may be crappy as I'm not even sure how to explain it fully. So I hope its clear enough)

I don't know if you are able to do this next part, but can you make a smiley not happen if its not purely a smiley? What I mean is when I do >  :D I actually wanna do ">: D" But the system takes > and  :D as 2 separate things even know there's no spaces in between.

So is there a way to fix that?

1) select "more reply options" or "use full editor"

2) un-check "enable emoticons"

>:D
:-P
:x
^_^

:-)

;)

<_<

:D
:lol:
:pimp:

For some reason, upon editing your post, a space will still be added with the particular smiley in question. Retype to circumvent this.

After edit:

> :D

Retyped after edit:

>:D

Also, it seems a hyphen is added to "colon P" and "colon )" regardless. The thug life, I guess.

Since this thread is getting a lot of activity lately, I feel I need to post a reminder:

No significant code changes or feature additions will be implemented until IPB4 drops.

Not actually a forum feature, but can we do a Starfox version of Starmen.net's "Rock Candy"? Here's a link to there... http://starmen.net/rockcandy/

This is not the place for content suggestions. That would be the CCI board: http://www.starfox-online.net/forum/43-community-content/

Aye aye, sir! Pardon me, that is where I'll go!