Beauty Contest

Dr. Orange

If Krystal and Katt faced off in a Beauty contest, who would win? Also, $5 on this will be a huge war on debates.

:krystal: VS. :katt:

Fox

Honestly he would be one of the guys drooling over Krystal. :lol:

Katt's got class, yo. Krystal's too much of a slut.

But Miyu's a lesbian. =V

To tell you the truth, to me its a tie.

:whistle: krystal(prepares to be called fan boy), but we are talking bout beauty, not sexyness.

and to help me sieze the day 01%20Roman%20Legion.jpg i am calling for the krystal liegon to unite!

But Miyu's a lesbian. =V

And this is a problem because...?

She's still hot, son.

mmmmhhh, when you say beauety contest were counting more then just looks right. cause if we are basing of hotness

And this is a problem because...?

She's still hot, son.

Because it means she's too much of a tomboy to enter the girly-girl contest because it means she has to wear a dress or something. :trollface:

Because it means she's too much of a tomboy to enter the girly-girl contest because it means she has to wear a dress or something. :trollface:

Oh crap, you're right. I can't see her in a dress.

Now, the underwear modeling section, that she would win.

ITT fans debate over which female character is hotter.

Lemme put it this way . . . for the lulz

Krystal's a slut

Katt's a bitch

Miyu's a lesbian

Fay's a bit of a buzzkill

(attempting to click back)

Seriously, threads like these make me laugh

I look at these responses and think, "why don't you put yourselves on display. Would you be so quick to let people judge you?"

I look at these responses and think, "why don't you put yourselves on display. Would you be so quick to let people judge you?"

Dude, you have no idea how many people here want me. =V

I'm not entirely sure why Miyu being a lesbian automatically bars her from taking part in a beauty contest...nor am I entirely sure where everyone came to the conclusion that she was a lesbian, but whatever.

I'm sorry we're hurting the feelings of a bunch of fictional characters.

This topic is basically asking, "Do you fap to Krystal or Katt more often?". Don't hold the moral high-ground when all you're defending is your wank material.

Me, I've always wondered about Amanda. I'd like to dissect HER I'd make her hop all night long she'll be croaking my name frog boobs

I'm not entirely sure why Miyu being a lesbian automatically bars her from taking part in a beauty contest...nor am I entirely sure where everyone came to the conclusion that she was a lesbian, but whatever.

It's a fandom joke, really. There's no proof behind it at all.

I'm not really annoyed by the assumption, I'm actually on-board with the whole "Miyu digs girls" (give or take Fay) thing, I just think it's weird that it just seems to be something that everyone just...kind of suddenly decided, haha.

Oh please, everybody knows that the Monarch Dodora would win a beauty contest without even trying.

• Like 1

Taking a second look at the responses, unacceptable. And don't talk to me about "how much people want you" or "material that starts with an F, followed by an A." Dare i finish the word.

Anywho *indicates everyone* can;t think of the word, but whatever it is, you're that. That is all