Beauty Contest

Dr. Orange

The game was nearly 100% finished and is 100% Star Fox.

It may not have been released, but it's still a game in the series.

Listen to this boy.

The game was nearly 100% finished and is 100% Star Fox.

It may not have been released, but it's still a game in the series.

Adding to this, it's more StarFox than adventures ever was, and Miyu was also more StarFox than Krystal ever was.

Pilot > dino hobo

Adding to this, it's more StarFox than adventures ever was, and Miyu was also more StarFox than Krystal ever was.

Pilot > dino hobo

lol hobo?

Hobowithcorn.jpg

Yes, a hobo. Play adventures, start a new game, and realize that you have a fox woman in her underwear speaking Dino to, well, dinosaurs and then getting all excited over eating their raw eggs.

Because that's totally StarFox character material. :P

Pilot > dino hobo

I'm going to agree with Milky here. I still don't know how Krystal can fly an Arwing when she's a TRIBESWOMAN. Honestly! How the hell did you get trained to be a badass pilot in a year or so.

I'm going to agree with Milky here. I still don't know how Krystal can fly an Arwing when she's a TRIBESWOMAN. Honestly! How the hell did you get trained to be a badass pilot in a year or so.

Badass pilot? You sure? She sucks, you have to save her twice in SF Assault. (If I remember right) And she picks a terrible time to go full retard.

Badass pilot? You sure? She sucks, you have to save her twice in SF Assault. (If I remember right) And she picks a terrible time to go full retard.

Hey, if you can fly a spaceship well enough to not die in one year I think you must have something going.

Also, I'm with Milky on this one, she is a slut. From Fox to Wolf, then to Panther, then back to Fox. Next she'll be with Slippy for crying out loud.

Better than saving Slippy 10000000 times.

Hey, if you can fly a spaceship well enough to not die in one year I think you must have something

She's not a badass though. It shouldn't take too long to learn how to fly in circles.

Better than saving Slippy 10000000 times.

Yeah, but he actually contributes to the team. Krystal just sluts the whole game.

Hey, if you can fly a spaceship well enough to not die in one year I think you must have something going.

Also, I'm with Milky on this one, she is a slut. From Fox to Wolf, then to Panther, then back to Fox. Next she'll be with Slippy for crying out loud.

=3

But this is about an imaginary beauty pageant. Not how much Krystal sucks. But let's look at this, Krystal is filthy. She wears next to nothing, stands out in the rain, and rolls around like a dog. She's not nearly lady-like enough to win.

Katt's a natural at owning the flirty beauty persona.

Miyu's a lesbian who'd probably rather do her job and wear pants.

Fay might compete with Katt depending on what she wore.

Miyu's a lesbian who'd probably rather do her job and wear pants.

Fay might compete with Katt depending on what she wore.

Your imaginary source, Milky?

Your imaginary source, Milky?

Fanon, and their little animations in SF2.

Fanon

Oh, the fanon, how I do despise you.

Apart from the fact that I totally think it's so stupid that Krystal was allowed to be a pilot (because I swear I never imagined her to be seen in another starfox game after adventures, let alone being a pilot and kind of... replacing peppy. i mean what the shit?), I still don't think she's all that useless.

She's kinda dressed like a slut. And you guys honestly think that doesn't serve any purpose?

I bet she's not only there for Fox when he had a hard day blastin asteroids. And to cover up her "whore-status", Namco made her be a pilot.

Apart from the fact that I totally think it's so stupid that Krystal was allowed to be a pilot (because I swear I never imagined her to be seen in another starfox game after adventures, let alone being a pilot and kind of... replacing peppy. i mean what the shit?), I still don't think she's all that useless.

She's kinda dressed like a slut. And you guys honestly think that doesn't serve any purpose?

I bet she's not only there for Fox when he had a hard day blastin asteroids. And to cover up her "whore-status", Namco made her be a pilot.

Look, Krystal is only there because, you know,

BOOBS

That's the only reason she isn't gone yet. Oh, and she makes good fapfodder for the furries.

Lol at fanon all you like, but that's all there is seeing as Miyu and Fay technically don't exist.

Look, Krystal is only there because, you know,

BOOBS

That's the only reason she isn't gone yet.

Don't forget that she WAS gonna be the main character of her own game.

She was planned before even Fox and the gang, so she wasn't there just for that reason.

I agree on one point, though. I'm not sure why she stayed in the series. But, oh well.

Lol at fanon all you like, but that's all there is seeing as Miyu and Fay technically don't exist.

I'm not saying it's all crappy, especially those involving Miyu and Fay, those are usually fine.

Krystal, on the other hand, well, her fanon is...

HONESTLY!?!?!? I POST SOMETHING...........at 6:53pm on..........MAY 10th and 2 PAGES WERE ADDED.

plus Krystal is hot, Beauty also includes sexyness and...... slutyness.

i dont know, worked on a beauty pagent in '08 and choosed the one that i thought was hot and.......people are violent when it came to beauty.

still, keep them coming! :D

Plus Slippy is a *bleep* :whistle:

HONESTLY!?!?!? I POST SOMETHING...........at 6:53pm on..........MAY 10th and 2 PAGES WERE ADDED.

plus Krystal is hot, Beauty also includes sexyness and...... slutyness.

When it comes to judging furry hotness, we here on SFO tend to be more rabid than a pack of wolves.

And on your second point, you're right, there are quite a few people who won beauty pageants just because they were slutty enough to show almost too much skin.

True beauty lies within. ;)

Well, Katt wins by a long shot.

IMO, most important is personality for sure. Krystal fails here because she's too flaky. Katt seems to be too concerned with Falco. Fay, well, I don't really know.

But Miyu's a tomboy, and that's hot.

But this is a beauty contest, so we're supposed to go just by physical looks.