Beauty Contest

Dr. Orange

I'm not entirely sure why Krystal being a slut automatically bars her from taking part in a beauty contest...nor am I entirely sure where everyone came to the conclusion that she was a slut, but whatever.

I'm not entirely sure why Krystal being a slut automatically bars her from taking part in a beauty contest...nor am I entirely sure where everyone came to the conclusion that she was a slut, but whatever.

Furthermore this is clearly between Krystal and Katt so I'm not sure why other answers are being thrown up here. Also, this should have been made a poll.

We've never seen Miyu's body (any image of her other than her comm image is fanart). Everyone assumes she's hot, but she may, in fact, be a "MAN THE HARPOONS!" whale that makes Pigma look like someone with a healthy weight.

Furthermore this is clearly between Krystal and Katt so I'm not sure why other answers are being thrown up here. Also, this should have been made a poll.

No one cares. There are enough Krystal threads, there are other women in SF y'know. Choices need to be broadened. Even OP had no problem with my post.

We've never seen Miyu's body (any image of her other than her comm image is fanart). Everyone assumes she's hot, but she may, in fact, be a "MAN THE HARPOONS!" whale that makes Pigma look like someone with a healthy weight.

I think most people here are basing their opinion off of fan art. And unlike Krystal, Miyu hasn't been drawn like a whale.

I'm not entirely sure why Krystal being a slut automatically bars her from taking part in a beauty contest...

No one votes for the slut when we have dem classy legs competing.

nor am I entirely sure where everyone came to the conclusion that she was a slut, but whatever.

Well, I have tons of in-series evidence posted about most Krystal threads here, so you can find those. :trollface:

Taking a second look at the responses, unacceptable. And don't talk to me about "how much people want you" or "material that starts with an F, followed by an A." Dare i finish the word.

Anywho *indicates everyone* can;t think of the word, but whatever it is, you're that. That is all

What does this even mean? It seems to be an attempt at an insult, but I am not sure.

Okay, Elite, lighten up. Milky is joking. And Milky, just drop it. I'ma close this thread should it get too nasty.

And I like cats. So I think Katt is cuter, I guess, if I had to chose one.

No one cares. There are enough Krystal threads, there are other women in SF y'know. Choices need to be broadened. Even OP had no problem with my post.

I'm just nitpicking and being technical in an all so serious thread such as this lol. :)

I lol'd.

But really, would Nintendo make a fat, female slob? Judging from command, no. Only fairly busty, skinny females.

Um.... I'll have to go with....

The number 7.

Clearly, Fara is the hottest.

Well if Fara's game. Then my vote now goes to Fox's mother!

OK guys.

WHAT

THE

HELL

is your goddamn problem?

What is it with you and these aforementioned anthropomorphic characters?

How can you POSSIBLY find them attractive?

ARE

YOU

BLIND?!

The most beautiful is obviously Slippy.

freaks....

MIYU, BITCHES!

This.

The most beautiful is obviously Slippy.

And this soooo much.:trollface:

But Miyu's a lesbian. =V

... or maybe bisex. =V

Between Krystal and Katt, I'd probably say Katt. Only really because Katt has more potential in character/personality development IMO. They both are represented as smokin' hot anyway :lol:

DAT ASSIMILATION

I C WUT U DID THERE

and really it's kinda clever

To give you my opinion (And to bug Milky :P)

krystal_adventures_by_ayamaevonne-d3g0d1

wow, this is getting serious the liegon only has 4 memebers :shock:

as for miyu, no just just no

Why not? She seems cool.

^

Says the guy who called her a lesbian. :P

There's nothing wrong with that, it just means she probably won't be competing in these sissy beauty pageants as per the limit in the poll.

Still standing by that Krystal doesn't have anything. :troll:

miyu firstly, has spots, the spots occur spontanoiusly all over her body, or most of it. :mellow: spots,I hate them so.

also the patterns of, i think it a draker fur, waves or whatever are less then atractive. but i am the kinda guy who doesn't like tattos.

so all of this is oppion, but beutey is in the eye of the beholder so.