Beauty Contest

Dr. Orange

Blue is not usually a colour people associate with characters in general.

Sonic the Hedgehog, the Smurfs, the Cookie Monster, the Blue Meanie, Zazu, Grumpy Bear, Eeyore, Rainbow Dash, Bubbles, most of the cast of Avatar, Bloo, Blue from Blue's Clues, Freakazoid, the Genie, Mystique, Beast and Nightcrawler, Sully, Dory, Abe Sapien, and Dr. Manhatten are all some of the people that would like to have a word with you.

Don't forget Stitch , from Lelo and Stitch lmao

Sonic the Hedgehog, the Smurfs, the Cookie Monster, the Blue Meanie, Zazu, Grumpy Bear, Eeyore, Rainbow Dash, Bubbles, most of the cast of Avatar, Bloo, Blue from Blue's Clues, Freakazoid, the Genie, Mystique, Beast and Nightcrawler, Sully, Dory, Abe Sapien, and Dr. Manhatten are all some of the people that would like to have a word with you.

...yes, maybe 20 compared to the millions of other characters accompanying them from similar series'. Also, Sonic already has an appointment with me, his series is about to die out soon and he'll fall into an alcohol induced coma.. yeeees, he will be in my office for a long time... muhahahaha MUAHAHAHAHAHA WAHAHAHAHAHA... *ahem*

I haven't even heard of like, half of those characters...

Answer Key:

Sonic, the Smurfs, Sesame Street, Yellow Submarine, The Lion King, Care Bears, Winnie the Pooh, My Little Pony, the Powerpuff Girls, Avatar, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Blue's Clues, Freakazoid, Aladdin, the X-Men, Monsters Inc., Finding Nemo, Hellboy, Watchmen

not exactly obscure franchises

...yes, maybe 20 compared to the millions of other characters accompanying them from similar series'. Also, Sonic already has an appointment with me, his series is about to die out soon and he'll fall into an alcohol induced coma.. yeeees, he will be in my office for a long time... muhahahaha MUAHAHAHAHAHA WAHAHAHAHAHA... *ahem*

I Don't Like Sonic =/= Sonic doesn't exist and isn't recognizable

Yeah people like blue but saying that "no one associates the colour blue with cartoon characters" is...innaccurate.

Let's see who else we have...Squidward, that guy from Flapjack, Sailor Mercury, a whole bunch of Pokemon, Buster Bunny, the Blue Fairy (Pinocchio), Mega Man, Drakken from Kim Possible...

...this goes on for quite a while. The idea here is that blue cartoon characters aren't exactly a beautiful rarity in the sea of animation...

Answer Key:

Sonic, the Smurfs, Sesame Street, Yellow Submarine, The Lion King, Care Bears, Winnie the Pooh, My Little Pony, the Powerpuff Girls, Avatar, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Blue's Clues, Freakazoid, Aladdin, the X-Men, Monsters Inc., Finding Nemo, Hellboy, Watchmen

not exactly obscure franchises

Franchises or movie names ring a bell and are a heck of lot more recognizable than individual characters within a series though. Furthermore, I'm not as connected as you are into media/film/etc because it was never a part of my college studies. :)

I dunno, lots of people associated the Watchmen movie with "the giant blue guy and his giant blue dick" and Avatar is pretty self-explanatory. I don't need to be a SUPER INTENSE CONNECTED FILM GRADUATE to point a finger at some very popular films and franchises.

I meant within the context og actual animals being made into sf characters, i doubt a blue fox is what alot of people were expecting... Also i dont recall ever stating "cartoon character" anywhere on this forum...ever.

But i digress.

Yeah you said "characters in general" actually which makes it even stranger that you're now saying "I meant animals". In which case half the characters I listed were animals anyway.

I feel sad wondering where this will head. :(

This is a thirteen-page topic in a Star Fox forum called "Beauty Contest", you had high expectations?

You guys can argue for 100 more pages, but I still say THIS Md1.gif is the hawtest thing in the star fox universe. The way it shakes its blocky ghetto booty in the screen as it tries to make me crash, hooboy...

You guys can argue for 100 more pages, but I still say THIS Md1.gif is the hawtest thing in the star fox universe. The way it shakes its blocky ghetto booty in the screen as it tries to make me crash, hooboy...

/thread

Lmao, i just actually read the Star Fox comic, apparently Fox's mom is a hotty too! Even Andross wanted to tap that booty.

This is a thirteen-page topic in a Star Fox forum called "Beauty Contest", you had high expectations?

Honestly I never thought it would make three pages.

Honestly I never thought it would make three pages.

You underestimate how furries operate when it comes to topics like this. :)

You underestimate how furries operate when it comes to topics like this. :-)

But I'm still happy :D :D

And THAT my friend, is all that matters in the end. ;)

Agreed

Now Back to topic :)

I still say the Aparoid Queen is the hottest thing ever.

I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going.

I still say the Aparoid Queen is the hottest thing ever.

O.o

Tentacles ain't my thing