Beauty Contest

Dr. Orange

I never thought of her as a tomboy. She blew kisses from the cock pit. Thats not tomboyish to me...

I never thought of her as a tomboy. She blew kisses from the cock pit. Thats not tomboyish to me...

I'm referring to her physical appearance, not actions.

I'm referring to her physical appearance, not actions.

What a standard service flight uniform for the starfox crew? Just seems like regulation not personal style.

What a standard service flight uniform for the starfox crew? Just seems like regulation not personal style.

I wasn't talking about that...when I compliment a female on their "physical" appearance I don't refer to what they are wearing. :/

ahem....

nobody expects Fara :-(

she looks like a chewawa

Krystal, miyu, and fara are the sexist IMO. Miyu is underrated and I like tomboys :P

Miyu is weird looking IMO and fara is explained above ^

she looks like a chewawa

That's what she said ! :lol:

http://www.itsnature.org/ground/mammals-land/fennec-fox/

Krystal, miyu, and fara are the sexist IMO. Miyu is underrated and I like tomboys :P

I agree with User here. Mine are in a different order, though.

1. Miyu

2. Fara

3. Krystal

0_o i have never really understood how people can find miyu attractive.....it seems like everbody else does but me

Well, maybe it's just the fact that LYNXES ARE AMAZING. Also, Miyu looks like what you want her to look like, because, well, we don't get to see her in canon. So for me, she would look different than for you. Just imagine the most jaw-dropping lynx your brain can create. I mean, sure, with Krystal you actually get to go

memes-dat-ass.jpg

But Miyu's just a fantasy of awesome.

(lol at how we're arguing over the sexiness of non-canon nonhumans in a videogame. What would our mothers think?)

(lol at how we're arguing over the sexiness of non-canon nonhumans in a videogame. What would our mothers think?)

587.jpg

(Sorry, but that joke was too easy :D)

0_o i have never really understood how people can find miyu attractive.....it seems like everbody else does but me

Well first off any anthro female that has at least a bit of cuteness in her is going to be pounced on by everyone in the fandom - that's how furries roll. Second, like I was telling you last night, some people prefer a certain species over another. This too, is pretty normal - as LoneWolf clearly indicates concerning lynx's.

Well, maybe it's just the fact that LYNXES ARE AMAZING. Also, Miyu looks like what you want her to look like, because, well, we don't get to see her in canon. So for me, she would look different than for you.

Indeed, many artists have drawn her differently over the years. Personally, I prefer how Icha-Icha (or was it Myu) did her that one time. :P

Just imagine the most jaw-dropping lynx your brain can create. I mean, sure, with Krystal you actually get to go

memes-dat-ass.jpg

But Miyu's just a fantasy of awesome.

True, Krystal has an "official" physical appearance but Miyu can potentially really get the fantasies going because she leaves more to the imagination. And since a great deal of furrydom is based on fantasy that makes her all the more appealing to your average male furry.

We'd be disowned and sent to a psychiatrist.

We'd be disowned and sent to a psychiatrist.

:nervous:

*Clear browser history*

:nervous:

*Clear browser history*

But then again, the Internet is full of weirdos. Furries are relatively harmless.

But then again, the Internet is full of weirdos. Furries are relatively harmless.

I wouldn't say that we're harmless, but we're the lesser of the evils. But unless your mom's an active member of some web community, then furrydom is still a bit shocking. I remember the first time I saw a furry pinup of Krystal.

"I...er...EAUUUGHGHH that's NASTY"

Pero ahora me gusta.

I remember the first time I saw a furry pinup of Krystal.

"I...er...EAUUUGHGHH that's NASTY"

However, unbeknown to you at the time said picture started you on your path to becoming a furry. Once you enter the fandom, there is no easy escape. :o

Well personally to me this picture says it all.

Starfox_hotties_by_Alvin_Earthworm.jpg

Well personally to me this picture says it all.

Starfox_hotties_by_Alvin_Earthworm.jpg

All I can say is:

UNNNNHHHH GOD YESSSSSSS

sexiest_thing_ever_by_vaudeville_grifter

so we've progressed from wank over fictional characters to wank over fictional characters who don't even exist in their own universe based on species

should we just give you guys a national geographic and a box of kleenex or

Ewwwwwwwww! O_______o'

I was to say Krystal, but with that in mind, no thanks no! XD

Krystal still wins. I have no idea what that thing is Dras just posted but it's obviously NOT the vixen we all bow down and worship. Anyone who says so is delusional....

.....and not living in denial. ;)

Krystal still wins. I have no idea what that thing is Dras just posted but it's obviously NOT the vixen we all bow down and worship. Anyone who says so is delusional....

You mean more like "the vixen you bow down to and worship". Generalization is a sophism :trollface:

But seriously now, Cristopher Reeve didn't deserve this.... Neither did the bleeding protrusion that used to be my eyes...