Dras' Other Stuff

Drasiana

Seriously! I don't remember the last time I played a game where all the characters interacted so well and lovably. Even if the gameplay was a little repetitive at times it felt always worth it for the story and characters.

Yeah it's tough to draw kisses...you should see all the horrible half-done doodles stored on my harddrive D: The one I posted was the only one even mildly okay for presentation haha

• Like 1

The repeating dungeons of DA2 got a lot of crap but I personally didn't mind. I played it for the story, I'm such a sap for helping people in these games. ;_;

Yeah I ended up quitting last night but I'm about to try again.

I have references from everything I can think of, favourite movies, games, etc. so let's see where this leads. Let the cootie-fest commence!

I think the Legacy DLC gave a bit of a hint on how the game might've been level-wise if it hadn't been a little rushed, but yeah, it was an interesting enough world and story that I didn't really care about some of the weaker gameplay elements anyway.

Speaking of lovable characters, I kind of love how Fenris loves dorky!Hawke:

tumblr_n1e06rmOD41qkfowpo1_500.png

• Like 1

They're too cute. It's gotten to the point where I might even...

...write fanfiction...

Oh my shit if you do then I will take strength from you because I too have been wanting to write fanfiction of my Zora OC but I just need a little push in that direction then I am lost forever.

Do eet man. I usually only write like oneshot things just for funsies but yeah I want to write a postgame blurb about Fenris trying to find Anders because he thinks he's responsible for Hawke's disappearance. He isn't, but sad ensues.

Anyway I did an askmeme thing on Tumblr for drawing my characters, so here's Cyrus being grumpy in winter guard armor and Ariel, uh, cheating at basketball:

tumblr_inline_n1ha92QNEX1qj8hmb.png

tumblr_inline_n1haaddWA51qj8hmb.png

There's also, uh, another of Cyrus, linked for censored naked dude

pls send me more prompts for the meme thing if you wanna

• Like 1

Do eet man. I usually only write like oneshot things just for funsies but yeah I want to write a postgame blurb about Fenris trying to find Anders because he thinks he's responsible for Hawke's disappearance. He isn't, but sad ensues.

You are pushing me into a pit of fanfic from which I will never returnnnnn

Also your idea sounds really damn good, I'ma push you back and say do eet. My story is set in the Majora's Mask universe so it's something I can make a little darker if I wish, but I'm still struggling on starting it because there is also shipping and I don't know how to write romance. :/

Tumblr is being a turd and hasn't let me post anything for 3 days now so I can only give you the meme thingy number here.

18!

3 days in a row? Yikes, that's not very good. Do you use Xkit?

Anyways, here's 18: As a kid!

tumblr_inline_n1ikdd807m1qj8hmb.png

Fat Glasses Kid Cyrus and Mischievous Asshole Ariel. Puberty did wonders. Bonus baby Elva the Yale.

As for fanfic, just go for it! Once you get into the writing groove you'll feel a lot more comfortable, starting is always the hardest part!

• Like 1

Omg little Cyrus just stole my heart.

And yeah, I'm using X-Kit but it keeps saying I need to update it and when I try, it apparently doesn't take effect. I was able to post one thing today on my other blog only after getting a million error messages first. And the weird thing is, I can also reblog no problem, it's just personal posts that are getting errors.

And damn you and your contagious enthusiasm for writing, I will write TONIGHT.

Hmm, try uninstalling Xkit completely and then re-install it? That's really weird >:

Yeah baby!Cyrus was fun to draw...remembering he was that before he was a grumpy hardened anti-social badass always inspires a feelsrush.

And good, write, wriiiiiite my pretty! Bwahahaha!

• Like 1

I just uninstalled Xkit and updated Firefox just to be sure. I think things are a little better.

Also aaasdfdsgsdfh I'm writing *spaghetti fingers*

• Like 1

Continuation of the artmeme!

Got "character playing a sport" again, this time it's Rhus:

tumblr_inline_n1l6smEDiP1qj8hmb.png

And, with their favourite animals! Cyrus with Elva (all growed up) and Ariel with his mysterious menagerie of farm animals (and Gil, of course):

tumblr_inline_n1mxi5wwKK1qj8hmb.png

...I also go another one for Octavius in his underwear (thanks, Myu) but I'm just going to link that one with a NSFW: Dudes In Lingerie warning.

• Like 1

trying to figure out asshole storm guy's face

why? this is a book. a book does not need character designs. why am i doing this. oh well

tumblr_n1p3qvT4ud1qkfowpo1_1280.png

• Like 2

trying to figure out asshole storm guy's face

why? this is a book. a book does not need character designs. why am i doing this. oh well

tumblr_n1p3qvT4ud1qkfowpo1_1280.png

You'd still make an excellent illustrator.

Awww, thanks! If I was a bit more confident in my artistic competency it'd crossed my mind to make TFT a webcomic but oh well. Maybe some day.

In the mean time, have a weird wip painting of an angel!Ariel and a sketch of Isabela from you know what:

tumblr_n1soh8PKsA1qkfowpo1_1280.png

tumblr_n1sph6mRPU1qkfowpo1_500.png

• Like 1

My pirate queen~

Also here's that angel!Ariel painting, complete:

tumblr_n1xg9m5vln1qkfowpo1_1280.png

• Like 2

Book doodle dump!

Tried to draw a dragon, somehow became Mal sexily cleaning a floor. Not entirely sure what happened.

tumblr_n26sbtPaiy1qkfowpo1_1280.png

Creepy elves! Yeah!

tumblr_n2073ffsEz1qkfowpo1_500.png

Hugs!

tumblr_n204m0tAiZ1qkfowpo1_500.png

Sofias! And some ghoul dude

tumblr_n1ssjgI84I1qkfowpo1_500.png

• Like 1

Book doodle dump!

Tried to draw a dragon, somehow became Mal sexily cleaning a floor. Not entirely sure what happened.

tumblr_n26sbtPaiy1qkfowpo1_1280.png

He's like "Your floor. It's... dirty~"

Reminds me of that health inspector guy from Black Books. xD

Also adorabru elf, love dat nose. :D

Hahaha that's...probably exactly what he's saying, omg.

And aahhh I've started to draw then given up on Hawke/Fenris nosebridge kisses like six thousand times and I can never get it to look right x_x

BUT SOON...

e: there is anatomical reference man ass in this link but man I really like how the bark on his spine came out

dryads are weird

• Like 1

Do you need more references for kisses? I ended up finding a whole bunch on dA from people that did simple head sketches. None of them I've actually used because I ended up drawing it wrong but it still seemed okay, but I can tell you that they are good references.

Also awesome, is that actual bark or a tattoo?

I think it's just evoking the right mood and also dealing with the weird anatomy of his face. We'll see! :V

And yeah it's real bark. Cyrus is a type of dryad, the different groups of them are slightly different depending on their original region, but his people (the ifrizit) have woody scaling on their backs, elbows, and backs of their hands (which may spread out over their bodies as they age) as well as some other weird little biological tics like an ability to go a while without water and being sensitive to the weather. They're like...people, foxes, trees and venus flytraps all at once.

• Like 1