Dras' Other Stuff

Drasiana

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I took a break from writing him to draw him. One of my doods from my book, which I should hopefully have details on soon:

tumblr_mf060iTzgn1qkfowpo1_500.png

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Art dump

Merry Christmas, first off

tumblr_meuva7UoLK1qkfowpo1_r1_500.png

Sketchy guys from my thing

tumblr_mf3wroQdUA1qkfowpo1_500.png

tumblr_mfpu6w6o8Z1qkfowpo1_r1_500.png

tumblr_mftx5lxqBm1qkfowpo1_500.png

Pikmin???

tumblr_mf3u3jaTTP1qkfowpo1_500.png

Avantasia: The Metal Opera's Elderane, the elf prince who also apparently flies elf planes

tumblr_mfvsdvDNCA1qkfowpo1_r1_500.png

Some art I did tonight

tumblr_mbm4lb2UnK1qkfowpo1_500.png

tumblr_mblw2vuJ611qkfowpo1_500.png

I like the clown. "Cool story bro."

Thanks. Here have some more.

tumblr_mg92fbni4Q1qkfowpo1_500.png

My new Skyrim character, an Altmer named Lorelei. He has so far had the weirdest, glitchiest run I have ever played so I imagine he's constantly terrified of everything because the world is clearly against him.

Then I drew more concept art for my book:

tumblr_mg8wxwltpL1qkfowpo1_500.png

tumblr_mg92fbni4Q1qkfowpo1_500.png

tumblr_lmnq3pvWqt1qi54ezo1_400.gif

In all seriousness, pretty good sketch and an awesome looking snowy environment!  On my first playthrough on Skyrim, I too played as an Altmer, but I was efficient  with sneaking, one-handed weapons, bows, light armor, and magicka.  But, I have to agree that it is...  EXTREMELY glitchy!  I find it particularly funny how the dragons just fly sort of weird around and over obstacles lol

Yeah Lorelei's glitches have been weird ones I've never seen before, like the carriage at the beginning ragdolling around and random NPCs spawning on top of buildings and constant spider sounds everywhere. He was going to be my Dragonborn character, and I'm sure that'll be filled with hilarious glitches once it shows up on PC, so I eagerly await the day that I can accidentally torture him some more.

Speaking of which I accidentally got him killed by a million skeevers one one occassion and a trap on another, so as an apology I've drawn him some more.

they_call_him___uh____by_improbablecarny

A friend also pointed out that Lorelei is a woman's name. I was not aware of this. I was actually just spitting out word salad that sounded vaguely elvish and wound up with a word that actually existed...again. We'll just say he's named after the weird talking rock thing.

I was actually just spitting out word salad that sounded vaguely elvish and wound up with a word that actually existed...again.

The pains of using that naming system, eh? That's how I tend to name my characters in games, and it usually bites ya right in the ass. Named a character Hralgore, but people just couldn't not see Al Gore.

And you gotta love Bethesda glitches, eh?

A friend also pointed out that Lorelei is a woman's name. I was not aware of this. I was actually just spitting out word salad that sounded vaguely elvish and wound up with a word that actually existed...again. We'll just say he's named after the weird talking rock thing.

Subconscious: :troll:

Oh well, that gives you the chance at an interesting backstory.

Heh, already worked out that backstory somewhat, though accidentally. The long and short of it he's an Altmer noble at the butt-end of a conspiracy that turns out to be the Dragonborn, only he's the Worst Dragonborn Ever and everybody hates him.

Here's that sketch, only painted:

tumblr_mgef0j0qGy1qkfowpo1_1280.png