When life gets confusing!

Thu'um

Alright making this quick: had a good day. Grand parents came, Went to a parade, relaxed on beach to fireworks

well its been 3 days, since the last post.....

i'm going to start spending some of my free time preparing for school, i have and sat study book i plan to use and a chemistry book given to me by my mother.

I keep waking up at around 1, really stinks man. I want to enjoy the day

Lawl, you should get an alarm clock and force yourself to get up when it tells you to. :lol:

• Like 1

Lawl, you should get an alarm clock and force yourself to get up when it tells you to. :lol:

i thought about that....but i don't have one and can't really justify spending the money ( even if its like 2 bucks)

I have begun opening my curtians, the sun comes up early and generaly wakes me up around ten.

Do your parents get up early? If so you could just tell them to wake you up.

yes, my mum does, But she doesn't want to wake me up. I get really angry when peeple wake me up.....Best of doing it my self! But hey, its working since its 10am right now

Been in georgia a couple of days, I'm spending nost of my day with buddies. Its rained here everyday, I it leaves a nice tropical temperature and a moist smell in the air.

Alright guys. in the last day i have seen nightmare on elm street, insidious, and paranormal actvity 2. Neither of them actualy scared. Except for the stuff that hopped out. Like random faces and crap.

The house hear doesn't feel like home...not anymore. It has had most of our personal stuff moved out. We have like some couches and tv's and our beds but thats about it. We're actualy only here to prep it to sell.

I don't feel my self. I don't feel like anybody.....i can't describe it.

Alright guys. in the last day i have seen nightmare on elm street, insidious, and paranormal actvity 2. Neither of them actualy scared. Except for the stuff that hopped out. Like random faces and crap.

The house hear doesn't feel like home...not anymore. It has had most of our personal stuff moved out. We have like some couches and tv's and our beds but thats about it. We're actualy only here to prep it to sell.

I don't feel my self. I don't feel like anybody.....i can't describe it.

I think we've all gone through the, "I don't feel like myself," moments. It's just drama and hormones. :P Things are changing, but you get used to it. :)

I think we've all gone through the, "I don't feel like myself," moments. It's just drama and hormones. :-P Things are changing, but you get used to it. :-)

well....i did somthing i am ashamed of, somthing i wouldn't normaly do. Looking back i am find it hard to belive that person is me

well....i did somthing i am ashamed of, somthing i wouldn't normaly do. Looking back i am find it hard to belive that person is me

Totally been there and I have the scars on my forehead from beating it on the wall in regret to prove it.

Also hi. I've been meaning hop over here and keep up with you for a while now but I failed to take into account that I am a lazy git. :lol:

We have all been there, friend. Believe me, I've done things that make me think "... But I would never do that." If you need to talk about it, you know I'm always here for you. Drop me a PM if you need to get anything off your chest.

Definitely gone through that before, believe me. When there are things I'm ashamed of, I talk about it with my mom or dad. Even if that can take a lot of courage. They usually help me understand/get things off my chest.

Totally been there and I have the scars on my forehead from beating it on the wall in regret to prove it.

Also hi. I've been meaning hop over here and keep up with you for a while now but I failed to take into account that I am a lazy git. :lol:

Well its deffintently nice to see you here :D and don't worry. We're all lazy gits

We have all been there, friend. Believe me, I've done things that make me think "... But I would never do that." If you need to talk about it, you know I'm always here for you. Drop me a PM if you need to get anything off your chest.

Thanks alot. But Its nothing i can't handle.....It was tramatic or anything just a little unsetteling.

Definitely gone through that before, believe me. When there are things I'm ashamed of, I talk about it with my mom or dad. Even if that can take a lot of courage. They usually help me understand/get things off my chest.

The thing is it wasn't anything serious XD. I didn't rob a bank or shoot some one. What happned effected me in a personal way.

I like to look at the world like this. There is good and bad. Now that a very broad statement, there are grey areas that are arguable. but when it comes down to it you always have to choices. The postive one and the negative one.

As people we aren't really either good or bad. We're a mix of both really. certin indivduals lean more to one direction then another. But we all display both. I am a bad person at the core, don't try an talk me out of it. I know i am. But growing up i didn't like who i was so i followed the example on good people before me and gave my self a mind set to do the best i can. The other day i did somthing minor ( i'd rather not speak of it) that kinda showed that bad side of me. It kinda brought me back to reality. We always have to be aware that we can/will do horrible things and we need to be ready. this event reminded me i am capable of doing bad things....and that scares me a little.

I know what you mean. My biggest fault lies in my short temper, well that and my tendency to stand up for loved ones and friends even if I know their completely wrong. I know some may argue that as amicable bit I'm so blind to not see it as stupid. Unfortunately my short temper means I don't see how stupid it is until I've had like 2 hours to cool off. Bailey used to keep me in check but once she left for basic I took to quarantining myself from situations I knew would get me worked up. Needless to say I'm much less social than I used to be. I still hang out with my friends and all but I don't go to church anymore. Too many snotty kids to yell at and Stuck up old people who think their above earthly consequences that also need yelling at... and/or a 2x4 to the back of the head.

• Like 1

Its my brirthday on the 24.....i'll be 16 . Its a big deal for girls who have their sweet 16th, but birth days have allways just been normal days for me. The thing i do look forward to is the time with my faimly. We go out and get a real nice meal at a very nice place. Ussualy bone fish or somthing. And we spend the day out doors having fun.

woke up forgeting it was my b-day.....it sure doesn't feel like it. Its been like this a while. Tonight my mom will cook us a meal of shrimp and steak :D heaven

Happy birthday bro. I know the feeling though. Birthdays tend to lose significance over time. We always eat good though lol.