When life gets confusing!

Thu'um

• 2 weeks later...

haven't posted here in a while so: busy busy busy.

joined the wrestling team as a freshman, made varsity, debatablely best kid on team :)

have all A's except for English XD

it seems like high school girls want to seem like woman players( eh, more like popular ones) heard the one i like say: " upper class men arn't for dating. they are for having " things with" then you date the boys the same grade as you" .........................................0_o i don't know about you but i don't find something like that in a girl attractive

had a dream my dog died, i woke up the next morning still believing it. i almost cried when i saw her :) i have prayed every night since thanking god for me and my faimly's good health. :)

deppresion is gone, i am to busy :P

i think i might want to be the president when i grow up, every one i meet at one point or another tells me i could be one..... ?

i heard some kids in wrestling talk about doing a barrel role XD

ajc should be my real name, a yes it is actually my real name but i mean the name people call me by.

i love history so much i think i might want to teach military history some time before i die.

Been super busy one of these days i'll give a full update, but i am back on FB, and probably will be so busy these next three months i won't be able to post nearly as much as i want to :(

it seems like high school girls want to seem like woman players( eh, more like popular ones) heard the one i like say: " upper class men arn't for dating. they are for having " things with" then you date the boys the same grade as you" .........................................0_o i don't know about you but i don't find something like that in a girl attractive

...What? You know, I'll never understand why girls will flirt around with someone, then ditch them and move on to another boy. If you don't want to have a "thing," then why are you flirting around in the first place?

Sheesh, girls can be fickle.

...What? You know, I'll never understand why girls will flirt around with someone, then ditch them and move on to another boy. If you don't want to have a "thing," then why are you flirting around in the first place?

Sheesh, girls can be fickle.

not only that but she was trying to be a female player, i don't even like male players. dating shouldn't be about physical attraction

OH, LOVE THE SIG ;)

Haha, yeah....You know I wouldn't be surprised if Cluny was Badrang's little brother. xD

...Oh wait...Badrang was alive years ago...My bad. :lol:

Haha, yeah....You know I wouldn't be surprised if Cluny was Badrang's little brother. xD

...Oh wait...Badrang was alive years ago...My bad. :lol:

lol and they are different species

got in a fight with my mom over school, shes an engineer and a math genius and i am pretty good at it but she can't stand the fact that i make mistakes.

Um...that's not right?

Um...that's not right?

eh, she is frustrated i can't do math like her. but i am a little sad and i could just be tilting this thing in my head to make it sound like i am a victim, she really is very kind and does want the best for me :)

Baanned from the shout box, Got to stop letting rage control me. Well i figure best thing to do is put it all behind me. I can't really hold a grudge anyway.

Hey man, it happens.

Just put it behind you and move on k_e_nod.gif

Until then, we can be Ban Buddies!! :friends:

• Like 1

And thus the topic still lives up to it's name.

aha! very good, well i had a good day, i think i did very well on my math test and i did excellent at wrestling practice. i have a tournament this weekend i am predicted to well at

Just remember to throw out a few piledrivers and you got this EZ k_e_cool.gif

Just remember to throw out a few piledrivers and you got this EZ k_e_cool.gif

ha, i am more a speed guy, course i have to be :/ at practice i am the lightest guy and even though i am pretty strong it does little good when the other man has twenty pounds