The Confrontation

Dr. Orange

"I didn't mean it that way, I meant Well what do we do next?" He stated blinking at the past remarks that the Bluish fox had made. "I know how you feel about the messing you up inside, but I know how you feel, but.. I lost my squad and that is why I joined the other side, but I have never killed anyone that I didn't have to. That is why I never fired on you guys, and even if I did the rounds never would have hit you. I hate killing things since that day and that is why I fight to save everyone." He remarked. "I have rescued a few military guys when evacuating rebels, but that is because as I medic I give an oath to do no harm, and I stick to that." He added

"I also gave an oath to serve my country, but when my own country begins to kill its own citizens that is when I begin to put my foot down." he stated. "But anyways that is all trival and squabbling." He paused "And I guess this is where we part sir." He saluted Stacker and soon said "Semper Fi!" Before jumping out a window and running out into the streets. He carried the M16 (Or whatever weapon the Merc had.) and made him look offical. He would get to the nearest safe place and wait until the no-fly zone was lifted

The Blue Fox gave the other a small salute as the rebel hopped out a window.

There goes one brave bastard....,he thought to himself.

Stacker got on his radio,

"Kirk, come in over."

A moment passed,"Mathison here, what's up, over?"

"Follow...Savior, and pick him up; he'll never make out of the city on foot.", the Lieutenant remarked.

"Roger that, I'll find him, out."

As soon as his transmission ended, Dave and the two other men came back,

"Soo....what now buddy?", Dave queried.

"Now...?", Pete Echoed,"Now we try to explain this to Sanford. Come on."

With that, the four men exited the building....

Back in the sky:

Kirk set his UH-60 in motion and scanned for Savior,

He's got to be here somewhere....

Nick noticed the UH-60 and kept moving. "Guh I need to get out of the City, but it is going to take too long." He stated to himself.

He climbed to the roof tops and waved at the UH-60. He recognized the chopper from earlier and soon moved to the side so he could land.

Kirk continued to search for Saviro until he saw what looked like a soldier waving him down,

That must be it. Time to set her down....

With an expert hand, the Pilot slowed the chopper down, and landed as light as a feather.

A gasmasked merc opened up a side door, and beckoned the rebel to get in....

Meanwhile on ground...

"Bulldog 5, Bushwacker 2, stand down, our job is done here....", Stacker ordered.

Both vehicles acknowledged, and backed up. After a few minutes, the Blusih Fox ordered any troops in the area to rally by the ruins of the rebel hideout for debrief.

Star tried as best as she could to sleep, but it was interrupted multiple times by the mass amounts of pain in her legs. She finally sat up in frustration and defeat

"ok, im not really a big fan of this pain. Although i COULD have done this sooner, i was weak. I can heal only a small portion of the wounds, enough for me to walk around freely, but will still be in only a small bit of pain." for seconds she sat there in silence, healing the wounds as much as possible. when she finished, she got out of bed, then looked at the family.

"i appreciate the help, but the longer i stay, the bigger the risk of you getting caught with me. I will make a disguise and then take my leave." Star said as she walked into the bathroom. after several minuets, she came out looking totally different. she had half of her bangs in front of the right side of her face with red strips in the mix of white. Red was also on the tips of her ears and the tip of her tail. she wore a red tank with jeans that had multiple rips in them, and a gun holstered at her side. she was also wearing dark brown contacts, to hide the color changing effect in her eyes

"i dont think anyone will suspect me in this getup" she said with a smirk.

Alex stood and wondered "What's going on with Star & Savior in wonderland?" he thought to himself.

"Alright Cupelo we need to leave, NOW!" he siad in a whispered tone. Heading for the door, he tipped his head over to the bartender. "Terima kasih, Pahlawan." He said.

"Semua Baik, buat masa sekarang." the bartender replied. (I'm Mysterious.)

"Let's get off this dessert planet." Looking at Cupelo.

Stacker's comm began to activate. "Pet-.......... Peter are you-....... I told you to get that fixed damn it! Lieutenant Peter, are you there? This is Sanford I'm heading back to the HQ, listen I need to know exactly how things happened after you chased him, I have to contact the general again soon and he'll want to know what we've accomplished." Sanford said to Stacker over the communicator, there was much interference however.

Stakcer heard his radio go off,

"Female suspect is dead, and Male suspect is....also dead...over.", Pete replied back.

The blue fox gave a hand signal for Dave and the two other men to follow.

After a few minutes of jogging, the squad of four rejoined their corades at the ruins of the Former Rebel Safehouse.

"A job well-done boys, lets wrap it up and head back home, we're done here."

After the cheers of acknowledgment, the LT. climbed into the Styrker, followed by Dave, Josh, and a few other mercs.

"How are we going to explain this to Sanford?", Johnson whispered with a hint of worry in his eyes as the othe rmen chatted amongst themselves.

Stacker let his friend's query echo within his mind, and only met said question with silence.

"I'm not sure, Dave. This will be tricky...",he began.

The Red-Brown Fox pondered for a tick and then said,"Well I know for certain DeChant, Josh, Kirk and the others are on our side. So we can count on them if this gets a little....bumpy..."

Pete played around with his tongue on the interior of his mouth, still thinking as the Stryker almost soundlessly reved up and started in the direction of the HQ.

Little did the duo know Josh Stone had unintetnionally eve's dropped on their conversation,

I hope those two won't try anything foolish....nothing is worse than the Commander's wrath..., the Jackal thought to himself as he shuttered and gulped nervously, Short of being excecuted...

Edited by Reynard

"Damn, I was hoping to get McConelly alive. But at least he won't be any trouble from now on. The female was mere collateral and wanted because of what she did to Gervais. But she would have undoubtedly hindered our progress somewhere along the road. You did good lieutenant, I'll make sure that your success will be handsomely rewarded." Sanford said to Stacker over his comm.

"Now all I have to do is get the other two, I hope this news will be enough to save our skins for the time being."

"You did good lieutenant, I'll make sure that your success will be handsomely rewarded." , the radio relayed.

"Thank you sir.", Stacker responded as the Stryker passed through the main gates and ground to halt.

"Well...end of the line...", Dave remarked jokingly as the IFV's rear hatch opened.

Pete sighed through his nose in agreement as the duo headed for the Barracks to blow off some steam before Sanford really wanted to talk to them.

This sounds really important....I need to time this right....,Josh mentally noted as he followed the two Vulpines in a Terminator-like manner.

Meanwhile.....

Kirk took the "Grey Goose" into flight and headed away from the industrial zone.

"So....where did you wanna go buddy?", Kirk queried as he took a quick glance behind him before returning to his controls. (posted that just so we dont make Kirk feel left in the dust)

Star walked towards the door, but before exiting, she looked at the family and said

"thank you" and walked out, putting her hands in her pockets as she left. She soon walked out and looked around at the many pieces of structures scattered across the ground, soon finding herself at the hideout they had lost. She shook her head in frustration and walked off, trying to find any means of communication. As she made her way through town, she then remembered something and applied her palm to her forehead

"the reason i didn't remember i had this is unknown to me." she said with a sigh to follow. She had remembered the wrist comm that she had applied some years ago. It was made to look like an ordinary wrist watch, but it was more than others thought it was. Star then pressed a couple buttons on her communicator and tried to contact Cupelo, and also to apologize for her previous actions when destroying the comm

"The men that have caused us great sorrow and harmed us for our belief in true freedom has fled to an unknown origin" she said in a whisper, giving him the signal that it was her

"We're going to need a better ruse to get back." Cupelo mentioned as he followed Alex out. "I can only pull that stunt once before it gets old--"

Cupelo's comm began to vibrate, and answered.

"Speaking in poetry I see..." he replied after hearing Star speak, "Alright, alright. Look, I really need to know your exact situation at this moment. We picked up a few things while we were out, and they might come in handy, but I need to know what's going on if I'm going to be of any help."

and he waited for her reply.

"well, i made some various changes to my appearance to stay hidden, and im currently walking through town. now, i lost track of our "Savior", and have NO WAY of finding him at this point. Any way you can find him? i dont want to call him and risk getting him or myself killed" Star said with a whisper. she looked to see if anyone was following her. when she saw she was unfollowed, she continued to speak

"im on the west side of town if you want to kindly give me a lift" she whispered

Two protection officers saw the newly disguised Star walking down a road talking on her communicator. They decided to follow her and see exactly who she was talking to.

"I see..." Cupelo paused for a moment, thinking. "For now, I have a safehouse in the city at (gives location). It's a basement apartment, and should be a good place to hold down until we get back and meet up again--"

He had a sudden thought, and stopped himself mid-sentence.

"I should've asked this sooner." he switched to a colder, more serious tone, "Do you have a shadow? Are you being followed?"

"Hey you look familiar..." He stated to the pilot. "When did you go to flight school?" Nick Stated

He looked out, It has been a while since I have been in one of these." He joked as he waited to hear the answer to his first question from Kirk, Obviously not wanting to give a response to where he wanted to go just yet.

Back at the HQ base...

After a few good 30 minutes of down time, which in Stacker's case was him passing out in his cot to be haunted or otherwise dragged along for the ride by dreams of the past and other..."things", while Dave was reading the newest issue of Guns 'n Vixens (parody of Guns 'n Babes).

Dave turned his head to have his eyes fall on the Merc named Forest,

"Hey have you seen the newest Assualt rifle in this latest issue? Mmmm!", the Red-Brown Fox remarked.

Forest turned with a "really dude?" look on his canine features,

"What you actually read that magzine?"

Johnson rolled his eyes and turned away back to his 'mag,

"Of course, I buy it for the articles man....."

"Quiet, all of you!", the Dechant snarled as he snached his pillow and covered his lupine ears and treid to sleep.

Josh however kept eyeing the two Foxes, still unsure when to spring his questions...

(oh oops didnt see Fox's post. Sorry if mine seems very long :lol: )

"Hey you look familiar...", the rebel paused,"When did you go to flight school?"

Kirk looked up form his controls and looked back at Savior,

"A few years ago, wanted to fly ever since I could get a chance."

He got a good look at the Fox-Wolf hybrid,

"Now that I think about it, there was this one guy who seemed pretty ambitious. Always talked about helping people. Graduated the top of his class...", Kirk adjusted his flight path so to not hit any buildings before getting level once more,"Why do you ask?"

Edited by Reynard

Star felt the prescences and kept walking

"these are the shadow's who have taken the lives of many, but their solemn heartless bodies do it out of the pure pleasure of the screams of the innocent" she said in a scared barely heard whisper, telling him they had just started to follow her. she then spoke into the comm again

"the red and white will have its rewards, but not until it is found. The perils of finding that in which you seek is the matter of others willing to die for it as well. You have the tools of direction, so use them" she said in a different tone, meaning i need some assistance, they are still here and are most likely on to me, track me and get here ASAP

"Citizen, stop where you are." One of the officers said without a tone of frustration while he and the other approached Star.

Star stopped and as she put her hands down to her sides, when her arms came crossed to lower them, she secretly pushed the end call button, hanging up on cupelo for safety reasons. She then turned to face the guards

"can i help you?" she asked

Star stopped and as she put her hands down to her sides, when her arms came crossed to lower them, she secretly pushed the end call button, hanging up on cupelo for safety reasons. She then turned to face the guards

"can i help you?" she asked

"Who was that you were just talking too?" The officer asked again, this time more assertive.

"my grandfather sir. I havent spoken to him for a while, and it was a one time only deal. Why do you ask" she asked in an innocent tone.

"A pretty young vixen is wanted, she recently escaped justice with a group of terrorists. You resemble her and terrorists these days are always trying to escape us with disguises and other nonsense." The officer said.

"never had a thing for convicts sir. And ive heard that comment every day since the wanted add was up. I guess i have one of those common faces" she said

"but i would KILL myself first before i helped rebelious people who need to be punished" she stated

"never had a thing for convicts sir. And ive heard that comment every day since the wanted add was up. I guess i have one of those common faces" she said

"but i would KILL myself first before i helped rebelious people who need to be punished" she stated

"Really? Well then, what's your name?" The officer asked keeping his hand on a stun stick by his side.