Vices

Harlow

Vice list  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consume tobacco (smoking only)?

• I do.
    • I tried it once/ Seldom do it.
    • No, but I'm curious.
    • I wouldn't.
  2. 2. Do you consume alcohol?

• I do.
    • I tried it once/Seldom do it.
    • No, but I'm curious.
    • I wouldn't.
  3. 3. Do you consume weed?

• I do.
    • I tried it once/Seldom do it.
    • No, but I'm curious.
    • I wouldn't.

Anyone who says water is better than alcohol is underage or clearly has never tried a good cuba libre, screwdriver, or other mixed drink. :-)

And anyone who say alcohol taste better than water have never truly been thirsty.Smile-2.gif

Point is both are good, but don't be a snob with no one. No one's more mature, manlier or healthier regarding if they drink alcohol or not.

Well thank you for the wonderful insight, and beautiful teachings oh master harlow :P

alcohol is ok, i only get a sip a week since i'm only 15 XD and i take communion weekly. Alcohol isn't bad. but people think to drink it will make you happy when you should only drink it when happy.

My grandfather died to smoking, so no never.

and then they tel you so much anti weed propaoganda in school i'd never try it

Alcohol isn't bad. but people think to drink it will make you happy when you should only drink it when happy.

People also tend to drink when they become depressed, which makes things worse because alcohol is a depressant and thus the opposite of something like caffeine, which is a stimulant.

Mmm, I sort of disagree with the not being healthier bit, depending on who we are talking about here. I mean, i'm not talking about the people that ocassionally have a few brewskies with dinner, but i worked with a group of ppl, that were constantly out getting so smashed they needed pictures to know what they had done the night before, were hung over, then did it all again the saturday and then came to work hung over as shit. You can't tell me that the person that is drinking only water wont be healthier than the fine young ladies I work with that are doing liver marathons every weekend

Not to say everyone is like that. Dras and Steve and my bro and everyone else that drinks intelligently I'm sure will all be fine healthy upstanding members of their respective communities.

Mmm, I sort of disagree with the not being healthier bit, depending on who we are talking about here. I mean, i'm not talking about the people that ocassionally have a few brewskies with dinner, but i worked with a group of ppl, that were constantly out getting so smashed they needed pictures to know what they had done the night before, were hung over, then did it all again the saturday and then came to work hung over as shit. You can't tell me that the person that is drinking only water wont be healthier than the fine young ladies I work with that are doing liver marathons every weekend

I kinda knew someone was going to touch that point.

Obviously they will be drinking their life away.

But any excess, even water and vitamins, will kill you or at least f*** you up pretty good.

If I drink too much I just get really sleepy and that's no fun :B So I tend to not drink too much! It does you good to pace yourself though yeah

Yes. Yes. Occasionally.

Tobacco, It doesn't bother me. Never really has.

Alcohol, i'm aure people remember my drunken nights on the chat box and in.other chat programs. Lol

Green? Well, I got bored one day. Went to a friends house and went on his roof. I gotta say I did enjoy it. Minus the cotton mouth and huge case of the munchies. It's not something I'd do everyday though. The less harmful than actual tobacco is a good plus too.

wine makes me sneeze.

wine makes you sneeze?

um Dras darling i don't know if anyone has told you this but you're not supposed to be snorting wine

Beat me to it.... dammit....

Alcohol, i'm sure people remember my drunken nights on the chat box and in.other chat programs. Lol

A must-see, I guess XD

Nope.avi to all three.

Smoking of any kind is- you know what you've heard this all already. Alcohol is a bit better but I still don't try it because I'm extremely TERRIFIED of tasting new things on top of the obvious.

No for all stuff. I hate those a lot!

Waste of money and waste of your life. But I respect those people who choose to do it surprisingly because we all have a freewill to do what we want to do. But the consequences can have an impact in reality. Those things could effect your relationships with family, friends, at work, and the most effect is the long term.

Do things in moderation. That's the key to....well almost everything.

I drink on special occasions. I don't smoke cigarettes at all. I've never had weed before, but if I wasn't so busy, I would. (Wanna make sure that if something happens, which it likely wont, I wont miss any classes)

I smoke cigars on some occasions, but not enough to form a habit. I don't really enjoy alcohol but I do drink some rarely.

And I don't smoke marijuana. I don't think it's a foul plant that must never be used, I just don't smoke it.

I drink on special occasions. I don't smoke cigarettes at all. I've never had weed before, but if I wasn't so busy, I would. (Wanna make sure that if something happens, which it likely wont, I wont miss any classes)

Chances are, Nothing will happen. Like was mentioned above somewhere, prepare to spend a bit of money on the stuff that is actually good. Unless you know the guy. Or grow it. Or both. >.>

Unless you know the guy. Or grow it. Or both. >.>

If you grow it specifically for smoking, then you wouldn't need buy it would ya?

That was the point of the ">.>", emp. Lol

wine makes you sneeze?

um Dras darling i don't know if anyone has told you this but you're not supposed to be snorting wine

XD

It's the sulphates. I'm okay with a lot of American/Canadian wines as they don't have as many sulphates in them as some European wines do. Dessert wines are generally okay too.

Alcohol - I admit I enjoy a drink, but dont like to get drunk on a regular basis as I like knowing i'm in control as well as knowin that I will be able to function the morning after. I prefer it just as a thing you have at weekends as part of your social life, do it in a relaxed way and, to be honest, after a few drinks people say im nicer to be around, less uptight and cynical and more friendly and sociable. Im not condoning it as a way of easing social pressures, but I do admit many of my most enjoyable and meorable nights out have been whilst under the influence, but just beerr and cider and the odd cocktail. So many people in my college drink cheap Vodka based drinks with the sole objective being to get completely wasted, whch to me isn't fun at all.

Smoking - tried it once whilst drunk, then again the morning after, and have no intention on doing so again, it was utterly vile.

Weed - Tried once and it wasn't too bad, the feeling of being all mellow and relaxed was odd, but I kind of go that way with a few drinks in me so its a bit redundant. I know they say its no worse than alcohol, and that its less addictive than both smoking and drinking, but its against the law over here and is highly linked with cancer, so I think i'll probably steer clear.

highly linked with cancer

No more than cigarettes and alcohol. Hell, medical marijuana--as a treatment--seems to be the biggest "link" with cancer :P