Vices

Harlow

Vice list  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consume tobacco (smoking only)?

• I do.
    • I tried it once/ Seldom do it.
    • No, but I'm curious.
    • I wouldn't.
  2. 2. Do you consume alcohol?

• I do.
    • I tried it once/Seldom do it.
    • No, but I'm curious.
    • I wouldn't.
  3. 3. Do you consume weed?

• I do.
    • I tried it once/Seldom do it.
    • No, but I'm curious.
    • I wouldn't.

Weed is not linked with cancer at all :S

Actually it is, testicular cancer for starters. Most of the latest medical reports out there confirm that weed use is at least partially responsible or highly likely to contribute to cancer of various types.

What I know is that, when smoked, it poses a similar, but not equal, risk of lung cqncer as tobacco's

honestly i find internal conflict addicting, when i was having emotional problems with SF command i constantly debated everything in side my self. i almost rebuilt my self completely morals, ways of thinking, and even preferences. But that not the point here. after that wore off i felt i need another internal conflict. But i'm not sure that is a vice :/

honestly i find internal conflict addicting, when i was having emotional problems with SF command i constantly debated everything in side my self. i almost rebuilt my self completely morals, ways of thinking, and even preferences. But that not the point here. after that wore off i felt i need another internal conflict. But i'm not sure that is a vice :/

Um, what?

Are you going to derail another one of my threads again? I don't think that's linked w/ this topic.

Um, what?

Are you going to derail another one of my threads again? I don't think that's linked w/ this topic.

are we just taling about these three substances? or anything that can be addictive?

are we just taling about these three substances? or anything that can be addictive?

Just these three

Really needs to be just these three, because any number of things can become addictive.

Really needs to be just these three, because any number of things can become addictive.

I personally suffer from a serious noodle-addiction. "Balls up in tears.* I can't stop it!

I personally suffer from a serious noodle-addiction. "Balls up in tears.* I can't stop it!

Admitting it is the first step...

...Electroshock's the second step...

My parents once forced me to taste one shot of alcohol = I disliked the taste so I don't drink ever since..

I wouldn't ever use a tobacco or any smoking things

....and I don't know what a weed is. Gonna search for it later

My parents once forced me to taste one shot of alcohol = I disliked the taste so I don't drink ever since..

People don't drink alcohol by itself...a

What specifically was it considering you described it a shot? Rum, brandy, etc? There are tons of different types of drinks and most everyone has preferences and dislikes.