Weird dreams

jeth

A common topic of conversation between my friends and I is dreams. More specifically, weird dreams. You know, the kind where you're hanging out with a freind and his brother turns out to be a fruit killing android created by Pooh-Bear so he can take over the world. (Yes. I did have one like that at one point. xD) So I thought it might be fun to bring up the topic here on SF-O.

You know, the kind where you're hanging out with a freind and his brother turns out to be a fruit killing android created by Pooh-Bear so he can take over the world. (Yes. I did have one like that at one point. xD)

Did you do some form of drug before going to sleep? That sounds like a bad acid trip.

Did you do some form of drug before going to sleep? That sounds like a bad acid trip.

Nope. Belive it or not, that's what most of my dreams are like... xD

wow some dream, Ive had a few where i was at a Furry convention, maybe it was anthrocon, but anyways i was recording while in a Fur suit, not the one for my pic,but strangely enough, i came to a mirror and i was blurred, and as i lean in to investigate, Uncle Kage (Sam Conway, chairman for furry cons) well lets just say his face appeared and said "the con starts tonight". and he then disappeared. I of course said nothing because i was just shocked at what id witnessed and I normally will not talk in suit. I then went into the lobby and greeted a few friends, (still in suit) but they were also blurred. the dream went black for a sec and when it came back, It was me and my blurred friends posing for a pic and when the camera flashed, the dream ended.

so an odd yet cool dream. :D it actually helped me figure out what I was gonna do for a graphic design project.

wow some dream, Ive had a few where i was at a Furry convention, maybe it was anthrocon, but anyways i was recording while in a Fur suit, not the one for my pic,but strangely enough, i came to a mirror and i was blurred, and as i lean in to investigate, Uncle Kage (Sam Conway, chairman for furry cons) well lets just say his face appeared and said "the con starts tonight". and he then disappeared. I of course said nothing because i was just shocked at what id witnessed and I normally will not talk in suit. I then went into the lobby and greeted a few friends, (still in suit) but they were also blurred. the dream went black for a sec and when it came back, It was me and my blurred friends posing for a pic and when the camera flashed, the dream ended.

so an odd yet cool dream. :D

That also sounds like a bad acid trip.  :D  I wish I could post a weird dream here, but unless having nightmares most nights counts, I have nothing.

That also sounds like a bad acid trip. :D I wish I could post a weird dream here, but unless having nightmares most nights counts, I have nothing.

I know right, and I honestly would post a nightmare dream if I ever had one. The only part that seemed like a bad acid trip (never done drugs btw) was when kage's face appeared in the mirror.

I just get the normal things. Stuff that isn't real but my mind would like to be a dick about. And I get that most nights and end up being woken up by it. Thanks brain!

Finally, a topic like this! I wanted one like this, but I guess I was too shy.

Anyways...

I once had this dream where I would blush alot. But instead of the normal red cheeks, it looked like someone hit me with a flaming spatula. (kind of get the idea?) but anyways, in my dream there was this girl in my keyboarding class. She was like a mix between the girl I like and 3picgirl from KoGaMa. But anyways, I saw her, but then the room started to look like it was a freezer. It wasn't cold, and there was no temperature change. So I ran out of the room and down the hallways. Once I got to the door to exit the building, it was locked. So I ran the other way, and that door was locked. I forced it to go back and forth, but nothing happened. Then it hit me, the school had either closed, or was having a lock down. I ran to the keyboard room to see if there was still people in there, but there weren't. I started to wonder how they escaped. I went up to the first door, and managed to break it open. I fled to my car, where I had escaped.

Derpnote: this was taken in my dream journal, so none of this was made up. :)

I usually dream that I'm at school and I've gotten in some big trouble. Or dream about finding things I want at the store.

I do know that I once drempt I was Wolf Link from Zelda: Twilight Princess and I was outside a trailer I used to live at, and then some crazy old man with a spray can that said "Wolf Killer" or something like that started running at me. He sprayed me with it, and then I started to die, as if I was letting myself collapse once I got sprayed, and no matter what, all I could do was slowly close my eyes and die. Was a peaceful death kind of.

Anyways, that's my weird dream.

I have this re-occurring dream since I was a child of me in my old house. I was 5 years old when it start. It goes like this:

I start by waking up in bed and seeing a light reflecting in the kitchen down the hallway. In the dream I felt compelled to investigate since it did seem out of the ordinary. I walk to end of the hallway to the middle of kitchen, then to the dining room and into the family/living room. There at the end was the master bedroom separated by french doors (which were opened) was the bright Blue and white light situated at the foot of the bed in the master bedroom. My mother knelt on her knees in the middle of the bed staring at the source of the light while pointing a flash light at it. As I came closer to the center of the living room, I could see the light source more clearly. It was a human hand standing on the wrist without an arm or body, facing the bed shining brightly but not filling the room with light. I started to speak when the hand turned rather violently towards me and flew through the air till it collided with my face, grasping it tightly not to let go. The light was blinding me till my vision went black and I struggled I could hear my mother laughing manically as I fell to the floor. Thats when I wake up.

Its more of a nightmare I guess, but I find it weird cos it never changes...ever...its the same damn thing for 17 years.

Well wouldn't you know it, I had a weird dream last night.

So my sister, myself and some other people were swimming deep in the ocean without any scuba gear, and we were talking as we would on land. After that some ghost appears (which is actually wearing scuba gear) and steals my sister, upon which point I go after them, and we end up swimming in space, and then we all burn up in the sun in what looked like the worst video editing ever..

Clearly I must spend too much time on this site. Listen to this. I had a dream last week that I logged on to SF-O as I regularly would, and it was sometime in the evening. I look around, no threads that i care about have updates no big deal. Something just seemed off though, the site had a red hue coming out of the background (yeah the black background behind the black foreground lol). Anyways, I didn't think much of it. I go into the chat room to greet everyone as I usually do, and there are about 10 other users in there. I enter the chatroom, and nobody seemed to pay any attention to my joining the chat, which was odd as Orbiter, Talyl, and Prince were all in there...and i'd generally expect at least them to say hi. As soon as I start speaking, everyone else starts repeating over and over "It's all your fault."...Constantly... And if I try to ask what the problem was, someone would start yelling at me (granted it was all typed up like you would see in chat but whatever) saying that I am a horrible person and should be ashamed of myself, and excommunicated. It would go back to "It's all your fault" repeating over and over again and back and forth, until the dream ends for no reason and I wake up.

I've got a whole bunch of weird dreams from the past too, but they would take too long to put in one post lol

More than once, I dreamed I was flying as a dragon (Once over a countryside vaguely reminiscent of where I live, and once over the interstate). Would that be considered wierd?

I had a dream last night where I was a medic in an airsoft gun assault on some kids.

So a few nights ago I had a dream that I was Optimus Prime and was singing a duet of 'Bad Day by Daniel Powter' with Twilight Sparkle... Yeah... O_o

I'm sorry, my only response to the topic is this. I hope you don't mind.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LSD:_Dream_Emulator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB6HyrSUyfg

I've seen that before. I want that game so bad. XD

• Like 1

so for the past gosh dang week ive had a dream where i get on SF-O and go to the community section and check to see who all is online and no one is, I then go into chat and sit there for a while and continue to check and see if anyone gets on. no one does. after what seems like hours, a person joined in and his bar instead of the normal look,it was an almost blood red color with a firey shine to it. his name is just blank. he then said hello, and then the dream just goes black

im still having it. UGH i want my dreams back!!! lol

Got em back but not what i expected

All this one was is just me and my family all siting around a campfire, having fun and telling storys. All i remember about what happened was they all got drunk and hit the hay while i tended to the fire. (trees were literally all around the camp, like maybe 20 feet tall atleast). I went to go get a drink and when i came back and sat down, freakin' genusaji was sitting on the other side of the fire, facing me. He then got up, and limped through the fire, not catching on fire. I was frozen in fear until be wacked me in the head with a spoon.

Then i woke up.

Heres a link if you dont already know who he is

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9VDvgL58h_Y&feature=plpp

wow some dream, Ive had a few where i was at a Furry convention, maybe it was anthrocon, but anyways i was recording while in a Fur suit, not the one for my pic,but strangely enough, i came to a mirror and i was blurred, and as i lean in to investigate, Uncle Kage (Sam Conway, chairman for furry cons) well lets just say his face appeared and said "the con starts tonight".

Uncle Kage

Wat
  • Like 1

Is it weird that I dreamt of browsing SFO?

...during class?

How's this for wierd:

My younger brother dreamed he got his @$$ kicked by Ziva (From NCIS) and then arrested. Never said what for.

Ok all you kids, its time for weird dream number 2:

Years and years and years ago, when i was just about your wee age, I had a dream that I was fighting a man who was wearing a red suit. We were fighting atop a platform which was floating above a lava pit of sorts, (think of a volcano) And I fought valiantly, but he was too much. I was sent hurling down to my doom and just as I was about to make contact with the lava, I wake up.

Here is the freaky part though, I only woke up because I had hit my head on the ground, IN REAL LIFE. That's right, I was actually falling out of my bed at the same time as falling into the lava pool in my dream. I kid you not, this really happened once, and I never have gotten an explanation as to what would trigger such a dream.

Is it weird that I dreamt of browsing SFO?

...during class?

Meh, I do that all the time... But not in my dreams. So, it shouldn't be strange.

The only thing I can remember from my dream last night was I went to a fur convention and had my minecraft fursuit skin on...

It's actually quite common for you to dream about falling when you actually are.  The body's senses aren't completely shut off during REM sleep, which is between the lightest stages of sleeping, stages 1 and 2.  That being said, you can still feel things, and when you're vividly dreaming, you can actually take in things that are happening outside and they'll translate into your dreams.  Don't worry though, most people don't react in real life to their dreams because of a thing known as REM Atonia, where the muscles are so relaxed, it's almost a paralyzed state, and the neurons that would fire to make you react are almost completely surpressed.

And oh yes I remember LSD Dream Emulator.  Trippy game right there.  Holy crap.

• 4 weeks later...

Im bringing this thread back to life, and there's nothing you can do about it :P

I don't know what could have possibly triggered this dream I had. Listen to this, the world's supply of milk has run out, and it would appear that I was the last person to purchase milk in the whole world, about a whole crate full of gallon sized containers at that. So anyways, everyone tries to steal the milk from me, but somehow in my dream I am aware of my parents being missing for no apparent reason. (They're fine IRL thank goodness) Anyways, it would seem that I had to travel back in time to make sure there is still milk. As if the dream didn't make any sense to begin with, it gets to the point where my neighbors are trying to bribe me. But as I travel back in time, i dont get to see anything, since the time continuum just goes along as if I never left in the first place, and for whatever reason, I thought it would be a good idea to keep the milk out of the fridge hoping it would expire so nobody would want it anymore. But sure enough, like all my dreams, screw logic....the milk is perfect no matter what. I never get to see what happened after I came back from the past, as I woke up.

Anyone think they know why the milk was considered a delicacy to the society in my dream, or just flat out, WHY MILK?