Weird dreams

jeth

I had a dream the other night that I was piloting the Gurren Lagann.

Also, I was wearing a fur suit... :lol:

Ugh. I keep having this dream. Basically I dream that I'm back at my old house and I have to pack all my shit up and leave in one day for some reason or the world will end or a tornado will come and kill me (that happened once in the dream). I dunno, it's weird.

I had this dream I got possessed by a demonic Shetland pony. No detail is necessary.

On another note, I has this other dream where I was in a base ball field like the kind you find at a school. Well there I was at home plate practicing at hitting some balls, when these three guys start throwing glass bottles at me. I couldn't tell who they were, their faces were distorted. Naturally I was pissed cos they were breaking bottles on the field. So I tossed a ball in the air, hit it and sent hurtling into the first guys face rendering him unconscious. The other two continued their onslaught while I threw my bat into the face of the second guys face making him black out too. Finally the third started to run when I pursued and proceeded to do a flying dragon kick like from a cheesy Kung Fu film. The dream ended however just before my attack made contact with its target and woke up with my foot against the wall. I had burst out laughing and scared the sh*t out of the cat that slept under my bedroom window.

I made a crapload of weird dreams in my life, some I can't even begin to explain in words XD

Though, I stopped "dreaming" after my second high-school year.. Which is really lame since I loved to dream :/ (even nightmares, since at one point I became "dream aware", if there's even such a thing, and could basically do whatever I want in my dreams.. Like when I had nightmares I just began doing stupidities, or making jokes and it wasn't a nightmare anymore !  )

But anyways.

I had a nightmare, in 3 parts, each on a different night. Back in ~2000, I was like 12 years old.. Basically 90% of it was me being chased by some weird pink hovering lightball that I was refering to as Jenova for some reasons.. (Yeah, I played a lot of FF7 back in the days..) 

Though I'd get stuck in all kinds of places even if there were nothing holding me back for some reasons.. And there were a ton of pointless things happening, like for some reasons, at one point I was in my mother's old minivan which was inside a thrash container.. And supposedly that we were hiding from Jenova, yet the car's roof was sticking out of the container, which kinda made it a very obvious we were hiding in there, even though it seems to have worked in my nightmare..

Then for some reasons, I got out saw the pink floating ball of light grabbed it and tried to crush it in my hands and I woke up :/

Back when I entered high-school I become really fond of the Harry Potter books, and for some reasons I dreamt that some people had combined magic and technology into a bunch of steampunk like technologies.. Like there were huge flying airships, similar to those in Final Fantasy, but much bigger ! In the end it was pretty much your average bad fanfiction, combined into a bad B movie.. Though, it looked awesome in my head XD

Oh, and once I dreamt I was walking home from elementary school, a little before 2000. And while walking on the sidewalk, I tripped and fell face first on the pavement. Right before hitting the ground, I woke up in shock. I felt like I had just escaped death, and my heart was beating really fast, I was damp in sweat, even though back then, I hardly ever sweat. I really hate it when I "die" in my dreams :/

Well, hopefully I won't sound too insane XD

• Like 1

I had a crazy dream I became best friends with this girl I know of on dA, although I have never spoken to her before... She's sick and somewhat disabled, but in my dream her doctor actually healed her, then suddenly we were at a convention and I was dressed up as Midna.

I dreamt once I was living back at the 2009, and for whatever reason my time-travel-immune muscle-memory compelled me to check SFO during the dream. I got this weird layout and everything, and... Well, that's about weird enough?

Then again I somehow was doing all that during class in the dream. What surprises me most is that my dream actually had the budget to get school computers. Huh.

• Like 1

Thats pretty interesting, time travel is always fun to dream about ^_^

I “awoke†as Leon Scott Kennedy from Resident Evil 6 and I was out in the middle of a mountain place-kind of like the Arklay Mountains, but I was at a sort of big house, but not a big one like the game.  I was part of a “group hunt†like each person had to find other people and team up, then “defeat†the other teams and you’ll win. I was like, “Screw that, I’m going to find a way out of here.† I walked into the house and found no one was inside but me. I saw a TV and decided to see if it even worked. Turning it on, Doug Walker aka Nostalgia Critic, was broadcasting and I decide to stand there and watch it, but I saw a door, and wanted to investigate. Leaving it the TV on, I walked over to the door, which was unlocked, and I ended up in a dark cellar like place. So I turned on my hip-light (like what Leon had when he was an RPD cop and in RE4) and looked around. Finding nothing of value, I walked out of the basement and back up to where the TV was. I closed the Basement door behind me, and then heard a sound. I went to investigate. So I walked for the door back to the outside of the house my pistol with laser pointer thingie at the ready, and I found someone cowering. I sort of lowered the gun, but remained wary-I shined a light at him, and saw he looked it just like me-only younger. This subject was essentially the Resident Evil 4 version of me, so he hadn’t been around the corner completely and was new to the whole experience. So we talked and he wanted to know what was going on, and I told him I’ll tell you, but we need a safe place so we wouldn’t be found by the other teams.  So we went in to the house carefully-he also had a pistol and we made it to the basement door I ushered him inside after turning my hip-light back on, and I closed the door behind us and he found a light switch. I closed the door and switched my hip-light off and we talked a little bit…maybe for 2 minutes when we heard voices-little kid voices, it was one of the teams! I rushed out of the basement and turned the TV off, and then closed the door behind me and I switched the room light off, and switched my hip light on “dim†setting so my younger self and I had light, but it wouldn’t hopefully give ourselves away. My younger self even jammed the door with a wire so it would look like the door is locked. We remained as quiet as possible-we even took cover behind some boxes and had our pistols ready, and we just stared at the door, breathing slowly so we weren’t terribly audible. Somehow the kids knew we were in there and they forced the door down, and the light switched on automatically. We pointed our pistols at them, but we couldn’t bring ourselves to shoot children, even if they had annoying voices and personalities. So we decided to beat them up instead and make a break for it. This little black kid was given the honor to “kill†me, and pointed his fingers and made gun sounds, but I felt nothing, so I decided to kick him, but he forced me to the ground on my back. He made jet sounds and made machinegun sounds, but I felt no pain, so I decided to kick him in the genitals several times, but it didn’t seem to affect him somehow. I kept saying the kid was stupid, you don’t have a gun and can’t kill me, and so on. But the kids kept my younger self and me in their “graspâ€. Then, younger me said he’ll hold them off, and told me to make a run for it, I asked, “Are you sure?â€, he shot me a look meaning “yes, now fucki ng run!â€

Obeying him, I got up, pushed the black kid into boxes and such, rushed past a little brat girl, and got out of the house, not looking back. What seemed like later, I found out I was in a region that looked like Russia. It wasn’t snowing so it must have been spring or summer. Couldn’t tell-it was still cold however, so I had a jacket on. I was wondering how I’d make it back to America. I knew I was Leon Kennedy, but lacked any cellular devices-so I couldn’t call Hunnigan, Claire, or anyone to come get me or tell me advice. I was on my own for this one. I surmised that the kids might be looking for me, so civilian rides were out of the question. I kept walking and soon stumbled on a Russian military base and made certain I wasn’t spotted. I pulled out my binoculars and “Scanned†the base for transport vehicles or anything that looked easy enough to drive. I stopped my scanning when I saw a good vehicle-the BTR-80 amphibious transport. “Perfectâ€, I said to myself.

Though I hypothesized that the Russians wouldn’t willingly let an American into their base willy-nilly, so I decided to run/sprint as long as possible. I had unlimited sprint for this somehow-might have been my determination to get home I suppose. The Russians spotted me and went on full alert, and ordering me to stop approaching their base. I ignored them of course and had my eyes fixed on the BTR vehicle. They shot at me-thankfully missing-and did what they could to sop me, but none of it worked. I soon jumped on the BTR, drew my pistol, forced the top hatch open, and killed the driver. I then got in, killed everyone else in it, and then moved the driver aside-I’d get him and the other corpses out when I was safely away from the base-and sped as fast as the BTR could go on rough terrain, and flew through the base’s front gate. I then saw a concrete wall that would prevent me from getting away, but the BTR’s main gun solved that in a pinch, and I headed straight for the wall’s new opening “No need to use the door, just make your own right?â€

Unfortunately, the BTR couldn’t “Tank over†the wall to squeeze through the hole, so I got out, and climbed through the hole. I then turned around and suddenly the BTR was micro-sized, like a kid’s toy and I just picked it up and I put it over to my side. It returned to normal size and I then jumped back into it, and drive away from the bewildered military base.

What seemed like weeks passed, and I managed to make it to America-the dream didn’t show me how I got there-, I had ditched the BTR and I was walking in a sort of bathhouse-restaurant place of some kind.

I went into the bathroom to change my clothes some-mostly to take my knee pads and anything combat related since I was in the home country, and there was nothing to hopefully worry about. Some people gave me odd looks, having never seen me before, but I paid them no mind as I went somewhere private to change and dispose of the old clothes. I found out that the bathroom was also in possession of some showers, so I thought, “Eh, why not?†, so I took a shower-there was soap and shampoo, everything you’d need for a shower. After cleaning myself off, drying off, and putting on the fresh clothes, I went to go find a bite to eat. The dream didn’t tell me what I was having for consumables, but it smelled and looked nice regardless. I looked for a table- there were only too long tables, and everyone was sitting next to each other-kind of like in the military mess halls (in the movies, not sure what mess halls are like in present day), and I seated myself and began to eat. Some people again were giving me odd looks, and I was looked back this time. That when a familiar set of eyes were looking at me. It was a black kid-around 12 or more, and he looked VERY similar to the kid I had encountered in the hunter game back in Russia. I thought to myself, “No way…that can’t be him…â€

SO I finished up my food and left in a hurry, and looked for a way to distance myself from the building the kid was in. I found a Barnes and Noble book store, and entered. I walked around, feeling safe in the presence of so much literature and knowledge, and the black kid disappeared from memory. Just then I saw an old Librarian I had seen when I was younger-a Mrs. Wilson. She looked at me and said I was almost late for the start of my job there and I was confused-I never applied for a job here...I just got back from Russia and had been hounded by children for weeks…

She didn’t buy it and told me to get to work, so I began to put my jacket back on-it’s not terribly warm in there. I walked off to where my supposed work place was, still confused, and then my cellphone’s Metal Gear Solid exclamation mark alert noise sounded off and I woke up.

I was and still kind of am a Leon Kennedy fan. It was an interesting dream...

I dreamt once I was living back at the 2009, and for whatever reason my time-travel-immune muscle-memory compelled me to check SFO during the dream. I got this weird layout and everything, and... Well, that's about weird enough?

Then again I somehow was doing all that during class in the dream. What surprises me most is that my dream actually had the budget to get school computers. Huh.

Funny, when you said 2009 I thought you were gonna have dream involving Star Trek (jj abrams).

• 2 weeks later...

Jul 24, 2013 Ok, so in my dream, i was in suit yet again, but strangely not at the con. So, we had pilled up in a minivan, all 5 fur suitors and two none suitors. When we all got out, we were at a park, and after a while there of entertaining passing by, we headed back to the van and just talked. The lift gate was open and I was standing, leaning against the back right. There was a regular male lion fur, and a pink female rabbit fur. Then past them, was a yellow male wolf, curled up in a ball behind the driver seat, asleep while a black female cat stroked his head. ( only reason I know the sex, is i actually remembered the voices they had.) And there was an empty space next to them, since the 2 not wearing a suit were up in the front just lookin back. So, we talked and as we were about to head back, the driver said "Dimitri, get your dang tail in here" So instead of the normal walking in, i ran and dived over the lion and rabbit fur, and we all started laughing as we drove off. I sat back in the corner of the passenger seat, the as i fell asleep, I woke up IRL. Because my dog walked across me, then as I went back to sleep. The same dream came back, but the two female furs had disappeared, next thing I know, they were nestled up against me. An the rest of the dream is that, them up against me, for who knows how long. And then I fall back to sleep in the dream, and wake up IRL.

I rarely remember my dreams, aren't I lucky but I have over a span f many months had an on and off dream with different details but all revolving around the same goal: Entering the library of Altair. 

I've played the game it's in, I know what's in the library, yet I kept trying to get inside but never seemed to do it. Only once in my dream did I actually manage to do it, and I retrieved the item within it and left as the guards showed up and I never had the dream again. I guess my mind decided I had found what I came for at last....

Or maybe I'm just insane.