Creepiest Lines

Shmibli7

Sometimes, a line in a movie or T.V show will be so creepy that it will leave you wondering why it was there in the first place. 

For example, in an episode of Miami Vice, the series' main characters, detectives Sonny Crockett and Rico Tubbs, along with their informant are nearly killed on a freeway by a machine gun wielding hitman. They succeed in running the vehicle he is in off the road, however, and end up shooting him. When they go to check the body, the following exchange happens between Crockett and his informant.

Informant (Looking at the body): If he's still breathing, shoot him.

Crockett: Oh, the hell with it. Let him die slow.

This seemed very creepy to me seeing as it came from a police detective. The fact that he would abandon all protocol and let a man slowly bleed to death instead of taking him into custody to patch him up and then question him did not sit well with me at all.

Any other lines in cinema or prime time genuinely creep you out?

Maybe that bit from The Dark Knight, when the Joker pulls out a pencil and says that he's going to make it 'disappear', right before he forces a goon's eye into it.

See also: "Why so serious?" And "...Wanna know how I got these scars?"

29 minutes ago, Shmibli7 said:

This seemed very creepy to me seeing as it came from a police detective. The fact that he would abandon all protocol and let a man slowly bleed to death instead of taking him into custody to patch him up and then question him did not sit well with me at all.

That creeps you out? Seriously? Bro, there's so much more out there.

Very well, I shall play this game.

"We used to patrol and the only thing I didn't like, you know, were gays. If I saw them on the way, I would run them over. I didn't care what was going on."

- "El Grande", a former police officer in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, on the TV show "Gaycation" on Viceland.

1 minute ago, Arminius H O Fiddywinks said:

"We used to patrol and the only thing I didn't like, you know, were gays. If I saw them on the way, I would run them over. I didn't care what was going on."

Oh, my God. That's horrible.

I'm I the only one that was shocked when Slippy says "Your carcass is mine!"? It seems awfully brutal for his character.

Also, he says, "I can see the look on their stupid faces!"... right after being involved with a mass killing... I can't be the only one that feels like he's basically saying "I see dead people.". Particularly strange given his usual happy demeanour.

Slippy may be kinda unsettling, but are we gonna ignore Pigma, and his most remembered line?

"Daddy screamed REAL good before he died!"

That line got itself removed from the 3DS version of the game, but it just proves that Pigma is a fucking piece of shit who will gladly exploit a grieving son if it means some sort of advantage. A traitorous swine is one thing. The same swine, now saying things like that, it automatically moved up a few rungs on the asshole ladder.

• Like 1

"Would you like fries with that, sir?"

"Sir, excuse me please put your shirt back on! Sir!"

"I WILL SHOOT IF YOU PROCEED WITH YOUR ADVANCE! PUT DOWN THE LADLE!" 

Happens too often in Burger King. Leaves me speechless.

16 hours ago, That Ain't Falco said:

"Daddy screamed REAL good before he died!"

When I was a kid this line concerned me then, and I was four years old when I first played Star Fox 64...