What is the music in SF-O cast theater Part I?

geoprimedonna

Hope I'm in the right place (incoming noob)! Well, I heard all the SF-O Casts available and the 1st part called my attention especially because of its soundtrack. Can anybody send me the soundtrack used in part 1? It just enchants me... It can be a link or just attach it to the post. Thanks!

Depends on what specifically you're looking for. Some of the tracks came from the game files, others were mixed by DZ himself.

Don't want to be annoying, but can DZ send me the soundtrack he mixed? If so, I'll be thankful! :D

Most of the music used in SFOCast Theater is just straight from the games. That music is already available in the downloads section.

As far as Episode 1,

The SFOCast intro uses a theme arrangement I made originally for Shadows of Lylat. You can download SoL music here: '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

The music in the disclaimer is my string quartet arrangement. You can find in in the Sheet Music section of the site.

Story music:

Titania VS (SFAs) -> Intro (SF1) -> Titania (SF1) -> Slot Machine Remix by me (Not currently online as it was a WIP that I never finished) -> Sector Y (SF1) -> Short Level Intro (SF64) -> Intermission: SF1 Theme arrangement (Currently offline due to my personal website being redesigned) -> Training Mode (SF1) -> Corneria SNES (SoL Farewell OST) -> Corneria Boss (SF1) -> Course Clear (Planet) (SF1) -> Venom (SSBM Smashing Live Concert) -> Andross (SF64) -> Black Hole (SF1)

Credits: Same as Intermission

If you're interested in my work, you may be interested in the grand medley I am currently working on. I am updating the following thread as I progress: '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

Gee! Thank DZ! ;)