Should Andross return?

ArwingFan

It would! As well, if we now decided that was the "canon" ending, you could theoretically use the weird monkey temple thing there to springboard into a more organic introduction of Krystal and all the ancient civilization-y stuff surrounding her.

NOW your talkin. was this taken from my fanfiction discussion or did you always see a way Krystal could be connected with long-since gone civilizations?

Do you want Andross to return?  

I'm okay with him returning, he's Star Fox's Bowser so why not.

I really don't want to see Andross return, I'd like Dash to take his place in THE ONE GOOD ENDING in Command, but Andross is dead, and should stay dead, forever. He doesn't have an eternal curse of reincarnation like Ganon/Ganondorf does, plus this is Science Fiction, the one time in Adventures is enough, and even that barely makes sense, as much as I LOVE his Jamaican accent, to me that's Andross's true voice, the 64 one was flatout annoying, and the SNES one is jiberish, even though I think that one was kinda cool too. "I control the Lylat System!!!"

NOW your talkin. was this taken from my fanfiction discussion or did you always see a way Krystal could be connected with long-since gone civilizations?

Did you just quote a post from July of last year asking if it was inspired by a conversation with you from this week

anyways yes I've always headcanoned the Krazoa/Krystal plotlines as being involved with the ancient civ stuff set up in the 64 lore

• Like 2

Try not to dredge up dead topics. No dredge-y.

If the last post was over a month or two ago, it's pretty much dead.