Take Over

Gestalt

"How the heck did they respond that quickly...?"

"Zimbabwe," Gestalt said. He then ushered Cookie over with a returning howl.

"Zimbabwe is not our enemy per se, but by the same token, I can most certainly say that Zimbabwe is not our friend. That empire has been in bed with the staff allowing the moderator force to bolster with unspeakable armaments."

"I do believe, however, that we shouldn't worry too much given the nature of the ordeal. Firstly, only one moderator was deployed meaning they may suspect something but they do not yet comprehend the gravity of what we are planning. Secondly, it was OneUnder. He is very much by the book. It must have been something..."

"Ah, perhaps it was our post counters. When you and I removed ours it must have caused enough disturbance for an irregularity to pop up on this mod's radar and he, no doubt, responded accordingly."

"And Cookie," Gestalt looked in the returning member's direction. "Cookie's counter was still intact, so he was of no immediate concern."
  • Like 1

"Hmm...Zimbabwe and the mods working together? Hehehe...not much of an upgrade on firepower anyway, in my opinion. OH!, I have a great idea."

Monokuma hands Gestalt his hat and types in the name Zimbabwe in his Handbook. His radar pops up again, with High Executor in the center. As he taps the screen, the radar defaults back to Monokuma and the rest, along with a small dot far off in the distance named High Executor.

"I'll be watching him for now, I suppose. Now if I only had OneUnder's squad car plate..."

• Like 2

"Careful RecBear, do not underestimate Zimbabwe whereas our strength lies in wit and swagger, theirs lies is in contagious number. Why The High Executor himself boasts agents entirely oblivious of their loyalty to the empire."

"Mounting a surveillance play is a blunt move for us, not without its own risks. But I was unable to gather my assets in our escape and we need protection. OneUnder's plate number escapes me, but I do have something that will should tickle you pink. However, I expect you to be on your best game with the knowledge I grant you. The one thing that has always returned "access denied" on your handbook...It has no data entry fields, does it? Regardless, input the following:

z-8-8-7-7-5

"Now, hold enter and witness the fruits of The Shaper's demise.

Gestalt scanned the desert in the now baking sun, "Alright, The Dead Threads lie just beyond those dunes. From there, we takeover."

Finally.

"z88775?" Monokuma enters the code and his Handbook freezes for a second, and then resets to the input screen. The odd outcome peaked his interest.

"The Shaper went for this? Sadly, it's no wonder he's gone into hiding...this is some hard tactical stuff! This is an admin-type lock, it'll take some time, but i'll find a few ways to weaken it when I get to the Archives..."

Kenny B. is just chilling in his room, on his ancient tablet, with his cat curled up next to him. -connecting- LazerMaster5 wakes up, checking his dominance on the rec room. He notices some activity in the Taking over thread. Investigating, he sees Gestalt and Oreo Bear planning a revolt. He offers 1337 h4x1ng 5k1ll5 to them, as he has the means to tap into any server in this part of the universe. While this information comes at a cost, he is holding a week-long sale, only $9.99 per gb, plus shipping and handling.

Gestalt was making ready to journey when the fox appeared yonder. 

"It seems our ruckus has dragged in a stray, Monokuma. I remain vulnerable without my assets. Looks like you're up--wait...is he, advertising?!"

"Look um," Gestalt peeks at the bear's handbook, "err, LazerMaster i'm not looking to pay for anyone's services. If you want status, fame, and a life of luxury... turn away. However, if you are searching for truth and are prepared to live by it-- I can only shelter you with my wings."

As the wolf arrives, it sees two foxes.

Wolves naturally kills foxes when they get too close, so the wolf prepared itself to fight.

"Where is Gestalt, should I attack someone?" The wolf growls,showing it's teeth

LazerMaster5 pulls out his trusty blaster rifle, preparing to defend himself against the wolf on the horizon. He then asks Gestalt, "Why don't we get the hell out of here? I have a secret base on an undisclosed planet, and I will gladly take you there, and we can all have a pint and wait for this to boil over."

As the wolf arrives, it sees two foxes..

"Whoa, whoa that's panda, red panda, there Cookie, well I'm really more of a salmon, but I have a condition if you haven't figured out by now. Thanks to some shady experimenting back in the day when Steve tried to weaponize me, my form changes sporadically like this fooling members into believing I more than one person. I think that is why I am called gestal--shape, form."

The red, more of a salmon, panda noticed the situation still progressing and so he grabbed at the wolf's jaw. "Look into my eyes, Cookie..." Gestalt took a deep blink and opened his eyes wide. They slowly shifted to a beaming red.

"My most notorious form can still be recognized by the warlord in my heart, signified by the glimmer you see in my eyes--the hatred and pain I've tucked away to save me from myself. Yes, my greatest enemy, your worst nightmare: Shen--he still rests inside."

Having verified himself, Gestalt turned to Lazer with a bit a Shen still in his eyes:

He then asks Gestalt, "Why don't we get the hell out of here?"

"NO, I waited all my years for this. WE WILL BE HEADING TO THE LIBRARY, PROMPTLY."

"...ouh, forgive me," with a wince, Gestalt put a paw to his head tucking the last of Shen back away. He then eyes Lazer's blaster.

"I think you are outnumbered anyhow. If you are wanting to see what we are about you may join us, and test the waters for a time. But once again, I'm not paying you with anything more than a ration of food."

Monokuma quickly looks at Lazer's blaster and chuckles. "If you wanted to shoot one of us, you'd have more than 20% battery on the gun, huh? Upupu..." 

He walks over to a nice spot in the desert sand and sits, back to gazing his Handbook.

"Anyways, I think we should take the new student, he actually has a gun of some sort. Might be useful."

LazerMaster5 accepts Gestalt's proposition. He takes his shirt off, pours chocolate milk over himself, and says, "My body is ready. When do we begin?"

Gestalt snatched the remaining chocolate milk from Lazer and took a sip.

"Well," *sip, ahhh*, "I would have preferred it if we began yesterday, coming here is Monokuma's brainchild, he should lead us into the depths of the abyss." 

Gestalt takes another sip before spitting it out realizing how disgusting it was in the heat of the desert. He wiped away his milk mustache while wishing for a drink of water.

"We here are not much in the way of exuberant initiations. Just know that the status I bless you with is subject to revocation. I don't deal with removal myself, as the title you hold caries weight. A weight that will crush those unworthy."

"Welcome aboard: LAZERMASTER5 - HACKER."

"The lazy bear is: MONOKUMA - INTELLIGENCE."

"And finally: SPACE COOKIE - QUITE LITERALLY, HEAVY ARMS."

"You're quite the odd student, seeing that you just wasted chocolate milk. Wait, hand me your PM System if you have it, Lazer. If your going to be our hacker, you may want to help me with this admin-lock." 

He turns to Gestalt. "Well, I guess I could lead the way to the library. It's not that far anymore, either."

LazerMaster5 asks, "Admin lock? To bypass that, we are gonna need the eye, thumb, and stool sample of one of the mods. Do you think you can get me those?"

"No worries on that part, it was somehow bypassed when Gestalt got it. The only hurdles left are heavy layers of encryption, all of which elude me." 

Monokuma picks himself up. "Anyway, the other half of Intelligence is Deception, so I have to get to work on hiding ourselves the minute we reach the Archives. Shall we get moving?"

LazerMaster5 says, "Encryption, huh? Holy shit, that IS heavily encrypted. Give me a day or two, and I will sort through it in no time. Piece of-" Noticing something horribly wrong, he shouts, "Holy shit, this thing's a fucking bomb! Everybody get down! It's gonna blow!" LazerMaster5 then hurls himself into a nearby trench, where he feels the heat rolling over his back, singing his jacket. Getting back up, he asks, "Is everyone okay?"

As the bomb dropped from Lazer's hands, Gestalt gave a yell:

"SHAAAPPERRR--GAAAHR"

Time slowed to a crawl as the red rushed through Gestalt veins. In one roll he was at the bomb, and he then spun around and whipped it north with his tail. He kept spinning until he once again faced the bomb. As his eyes met that of his target, the edge of the blast radius pulsated through his cheeks. He was knocked unconscious and rocketed south into the sand, smoking.

LazerMaster5 ran over to Gestalt's unconscious form. "I need some help here!" he shouted, hoping to get Oreo Bear's help in taking Gestalt to the Med bay of the old Great Fox, heavily modified by LazerMaster5 (he got a sweet deal on it) and renamed the Lightning Rider.

Monokuma was only feet from the bomb when it went off. His form surprisingly takes most of the impact full force, charring the white half of him, for a brief time.

As he wobbles up, he takes the remains of Lazer's PM System and takes it for later. He sees Gestalt's body, a good half mile from the Archives. He goes to Gestalt's body and struggles to drag it across the sand against Lazer's grip. 

"I know this sounds selfish for you, but we need to get him to the Archives quickly. We already had a close call, I don't think we need to delay for another, even with a teammate down."

LazerMaster5 says, "Maybe we can get to the archives quicker if you listen to me. Inside the Lightning Rider is the original Arwing Fleet, along with the original Landmaster. The Landmaster is quite quick, as I supercharged the engine and gave the vehicle lighter armor. Walking to the archives would take 2 days at least, while the trip in the Landmaster would take only 8 hours."

"I think it sounds like a good idea, how about you Monokuma?"

"I can carry Gestalt"

LazerMaster5 says, "Do you mean you are holding him in your lap? That's good, I can only squeeze 2 extra seats in where the bomb storage was."

( ATTENTION: introducing running summary. [TOOLKIT v.2.7.1] (>rule update) is in effect. If you've been reading the discussion thread, you already know what changes were made. )

-----

*cough, cough*

Status? *cough*

"I--I can't move. Looks like--ih," Gestalt managed to peel a single eye open, "..like The Shaper left me one last gift. I expect to know how he managed  -_taaah-~ but, establishing a safe house is our..."

*exhale*

"...is our priority, more than ever. Let's get on that, eh?"

InfinitySquared appears, seemingly/actually out of nowhere, and interjects "If time is tight, even 8 hours is a bit too much to waste. Now, I myself can teleport* there and back in a flash, but if this's gonna be a team effort, we can take my car and get there in 5 hours.". He whistled and a large black luxury car barreled out of the wall á la the Cool-Aid Man, horns blaring "La Cucaracha". "It's also a lot stealthier than a tank, has room for everyone, food and first-aid kits in the glovebox, and has a pretty damn respectable S-A defense system in the trunk, if I do say so myself", he added.

*spoiler: he can't

"And tell me why I am I to trust the likes of you," said Gestalt.  He had been on his back. He managed to flip over on his stomach and ever so slightly lift his head.

"We get bombed and you show up out of nowhere, knowing our goals, and apparently have been spending money like you.. print it. Not to mention that Zimbabwean insignia on your car. What am I to make of that?"

"What's more, the only 'time' of concern is how much longer you people dare idle here. You both have assets, eh? Well, I'd have both of your assets make the journey if you are willing to serve truth."

*cough, cough*

"Monokuma you have the coordinates, right? Cut us the most direct path to Headquarters."

Out of both exhaustion and frustration, Gestalt planted his face in the sand.