Naza Sutera

As Korben disembarked Amber's vehicle, he first noticed Bohdan and Elizabeth crouching and laughing. "What's going on?" he asked to the two of them. Bohdan pointed at Sandor, still lying on the ground: a feat he could barely do. Korben dashed to Sandor, who was barely moving on the pavement. He slid to his position. "Alex! You there?" Sandor opened his eyes.

"Of course," replied Sandor, getting up and dusting himself off. Korben got up as well.

"What happened?" inquired Korben.

"Well...." began Sandor. "Lemme show you." Sandor then repeated the whole process. First he went to the McLaren. "Ok, first I was here..." He then moved in front of Sven, pointing and yelling in the same high-pitched voice: "It's the raggedy man!" He then dashed to the glass door of Panera Bread, where Korben was standing nearby. Sandor slammed into the door almost perfectly. Korben immediately burst into uncontrollable laughter, and collapsed onto the ground into a fetal position, laying next to Sandor, who was also laughing. They then got up together.

"My man!" yelled Korben, patting Sandor on the back. Bohdan and Elizabeth were now laughing even harder.

Edited by Arminius H O Fiddywinks

Felecia stopped momentarily and looked at Wolf. "But I want to hear them scream." She looked towards the group that contained her new enemies, then back to Wolf. "You're getting me meat, and you're paying." Her stomach growled as she spoke. "Then we give punishment." She took the knife she had hidden her boot and moved it up to a higher pocket. "Scare them."

Edited by Flare

Wolf noticed the knife she had on her and held out his hand in all due caution. "Hand the knife over if you would, Fel..." He chuckles a bit. "...Knowing you, you might just actually hurt someone, weapons like this should of been given at the gate, it seems..."

Wolf didn't actually expect Fel to have a knife and would plan to hand it back over once the scaring had been done, however food came first, as they both had literally nothing to eat when they arrived.

Ezra looked up at the rain still coming down, then at his sister's pink umbrella. How embarrassing. It would have been easier to just come in a jacket.

"Jolie, I think I'm gonna go ahead and place my order." he tapped his friend's shoulder, "You know, before the line gets too long."

"Oh," she looked up at him surprised, "Okay, that's fine."

"Great," he gave the others a small smile, "See you all inside."

With that, he walked into the establishment to wait in line.

Felecia looked down at Wolf's hand before slapping it away. "My Knife." She quickly started to run again, aimed straight for the doors of the nearby restaurant. She was determined to get food, and hopefully scare those people with her mere presence. Though, if that didn't work, she always had a plan for scaring them later.

Moments later she arrived at the restaurant and slammed open the door, looking for the counter. Eventually she spotted it, as well as the line.

Grumbling she walked up to the end of the line and crossed her arms.

Bohdan, after a hearty minute of laughter, regained his composure and got up. The rest of the group's laughter died down and gathered near the door. "Come everyone," said Bohdan, gesturing to everyone in the lot who came to eat. "Let us get out of this rain and eat something, hmm?" Everyone, in agreement, went inside and onto the line, doubling its size. Sandor looked back to see the cat and wolf he yelled at earlier enter the restaurant. He thought nothing of their presence, and took no note when they waited behind him.

"Chicken Noodle Soup and some bread sounds so gooooood~" Jolene did a little dance in line as she waited for her turn.

"I wouldn't mind a panini." Ezra looked over the menu, still deciding.

The speckled dog turned back to Bohdan and his friends with a polite smile. "I'm sorry, I didn't introduce myself earlier." she held a hand out, "I'm Jolene. I'm Bohdan and Sven's new neighbor."

As his hand was slapped away, Wolf came up behind Felecia in the Panera line chuckling more and more everytime he thought of the reaction she would get out of them...

Upon hearing footsteps behind him, he quickly receded his future speech back into himself and thinks. "Those guys are gonna get it sometime...Here's hoping that nothing dangerous goes on..."

He speaks to Fel. "So, what do you feel like eating?"

She finally notices the boy again and starts to glare at him, eyes locked onto him, rarely blinking. "I need meat. Lots of meat." She looked away for a brief second to look at the drinks before making a noise in disgust. "And water." She then went back to attempting to burn a hole through the boy.

Elizabeth, Sandor, and Korben all shook Jolene's hand. "Hi, Jolene," said Elizabeth.

"Hey," greeted Sandor. Korben simply smiled and nodded. A few moments later, Sandor began to head-bang to the slow, yet ominous beat of "WC" by Mr. Oizo. The song had been stuck in his head ever since he yelled at the two people behind him a few minutes earlier. Korben cracked his neck twice, sighing in relief. The cracking noise sent chills up Sven's spine, who was standing beside Bohdan. Elizabeth scratched the back of her neck, and then her shoulder, relieving a nagging itch she had. Bohdan was staring at the menu, still deciding on what to get, his eyes darting from option to option. He quietly mumbled his options as he analyzed what he wanted to eat.

Amber waited patiently behind some huge dragon guy while he ordered. She couldn't see the menu past his wings and stature, but it was okay; she already knew what she wanted. Looking behind her, she took note of the motley crew of individuals behind her, taking special note of the Tykeriel guy headbanging to some song that was either pumping from a pair of unseen headphones or from inside his head.

Amelia tapped Korben's shoulder. "...Hey, isnt that your friend who came to my rescue when that guy was giving me crap on our date?" she asked, pointing to the huge dragon guy ahead of them.

Korben looked up from his phone: he received a text message from a familiar face. Amelia asked about Bohdan. "Yeah," he replied. "His name's Bohdan. B-b-but w-we call him Th-th-theo." Bohdan, upon hearing his name being uttered by Korben, turned back to him, unknowingly striking Korben in the face with one of his wings.

"What was that, Korben?" he asked. When he realized he hit Korben, he apologized almost instantly. "Oh, sorry." Korben nodded in understanding. "You were explaining me to this woman?" he asked, gesturing to Amelia. Korben nodded. "Ah.... I am Bohdan, a close friend to Korben," Bohdan introduced, patting Korben on the shoulder. "You may call me 'Theo'. Korben has not told me about you at all."

Edited by Arminius H O Fiddywinks

Having been the first in line, Ezra placed his order: A smokehouse turkey panini with an apple and a drink. Paying up and taking his number, receipt, and cup, he stepped aside for the others to order and walked over to the drink station to pour himself some tea. Jolene followed suit soon after, having ordered her soup and bread, and went to get some Dr. Pepper.

"You helped scare that a-hole who was giving me crap when I was on a date with Korben." Amelia said. "I remember you."

Amber looked Bohdan from head to toe and said, "Dude, you're huge."

"That brainless fool should have at least bit his tongue," Bohdan answered Amelia. He then turned to Amber, who remarked on his massive stature. "Yes, I am a Sclav from the Ruthenian Lowlands. Most of us are very tall, by Cornerian standards."  Bohdan then looked back in front of him, noticing he was next on line. He ordered a Mediterranean chicken panini sandwich with a drink.

"Ezraaaaaa, you're being standoffish~" Jolene admonished her friend gently as they waited for the others.

"I'm sorry?" he raised a brow before shrugging his guilt off, "Okay, okay, you're right. I'll make more of an effort. They seem like nice people."

"And tons of fun." she nodded in agreement, "So be friendly like I know you are. You'll be seeing more of them when you come to visit."

Elizabeth and Sandor were next in line. Sandor went up to the cashier, who was lightly put off by the presence of both him and the feline behind him. "I'll have your soup of the day and a drink," said Sandor. "That's all." The cashier nodded, too frightened to say anything. He then looked at Elizabeth, somewhat relieved.

"And what would you like, miss?" he asked politely.

"I'll have the same thing, a drink too," she replied. The cashier nodded.

"You're paying," Sandor said to Elizabeth. She rolled her eyes, and payed for their meals. The duo then headed to fill their cups with beverages. Bohdan, meanwhile, accompanied by Sven, who placed his order of a turkey club sandwich, approached Jolene and Ezra, eager to talk to them. Sven grabbed a vibrating pager from the counter, in order to know when their food would be ready. 

"I am sorry about that confusing introduction earlier," Bohdan said in apology to Ezra. "I am Bohdan, this is Sven."

"Hello," said Sven, nodding his head.

"As you have seen, I am more of a gentle giant than a dumb brute. Sven here, is also quite friendly." The two of them smiled.

Ezra chuckled mildly. "Oh, it's no problem. I understand it was a little hectic outside." He gave an amiable smile, "It's a pleasure to meet you both. Don't be afraid to knock Jolie around and keep her in line."

"Ass." Jolene laughed, happy to see he was coming around.

Wolf looked at the menu along with Felecia, hoping to find something worth both their appetite combined. Upon reading the ever-increasing section of the 'Salad' menu and the lack of meat, his ears flopped silently a little in his partners sake.

"I know you're trying to stare that guy to death, Fel, but sadly I don't see a lot of meat in the menu, at least not without 90% green...Perhaps they'll specialize an order for us?"

She glanced back at the menu for a second and frowned. "You eat green. I eat meat." She then turned back to glaring at the now moving monster child as they seemed to finally reach the front of the line.

Wolf follows close in line, holding out his wallet to the cashier, making the order cautiously.

"Can I get just some uh...roast beef...without anything on it, and an order of the Classic Salad, with a large cup of water?"

As Elizabeth and Sandor walked towards Bohdan and Sven, Sandor noticed the feline with the bandages trying to intimidate him. He looked back at her, still waiting in line. "She's trying to intimidate me," Sandor told Bohdan, Elizabeth, Sven, Jolene, and Ezra, as he looked back at the group and approached them.

"And are you?" asked Bohdan. Sandor sighed, his joyful demeanor replaced with a more quiet and musing attitude. He looked into the distance.

"Not at all," replied Sandor. "I sense that she and I aren't so different." He raised his eyebrow. Sandor then turned around and walked towards the cat, stopping only a few feet from her. "I'm Sandor," he said bluntly. He noticed the cat's heterochromic eyes. He also saw the cat's damaged ear, and the bandages on her arms. Tilting his head curiously, he apporached her.

Felecia stopped glaring at Sandor just long enough to watch Wolf order their food, and a brief smile appeared. That is, until she noticed the demon child was on the move, and coming at her at full force. She quickly turned to face the oncoming threat, but then, suddenly, he stopped and spoke to her. Telling her his name? What was this? In Felecia's mind these two were now bitter rivals, destined to combat for all eternity. She was a bit taken aback by the casual manner of his speech. Her scare tactics seemed to have failed completely. Finally, after staring back at him for what seemed like forever she spoke. "You taunted us."

Edited by Flare

As Wolf started to receive the tray of both his salad and the plate of roast beef, followed by an odd look from the cashier of its order, he turned his head to Felecia and noticed the relative cautious aura she gave off at this point, with the guy who drove past them, taunting them now facing her and speaking. His voice goes to her, trying to suppress the newfound situation.

"Uh...Fel, Food's ready. Take this and find a place to sit for us, can you?" As he attempts to guide her off, he gives the taunter a wiseman's look, hoping to stave him off of her 'hit list' for the time being...

"Yes," answered Sandor softly, yet with a somewhat strained voice. His beady eyes from earlier had by now calmed down, and became wider and glossy. "I did. I have no rationale for it. I've lost all sense of rationality a very long time ago." He then edged closer to the cat, until they were almost face to face. "Don't worry, I don't feel like taking you down. Besides, I want to tell you a secret. A secret that only three other people in this building know about. You wanna hear it?" His big eyes stared into the cat's multi-colored ones. Bohdan and Elizabeth eyed Sandor, ready to jump in if an altercation occurred. Sandor, however, had no wish to exchange blows with the feline female, and was more than eager to say his piece.