So There's Going to Be a Mass Effect: Andromeda

Ori

So. It's happening. Three years after the contested* trilogy finale of Mass Effect 3, BioWare decides to revisit the ME universe and announces Andromeda.

Probably old news for everyone out there but just leaving this here for those of you who didn't catch up. BioWare announced another installment in the Mass Effect series. As far as info was given, the plot seems to be focused now on another galaxy (Andromeda), assumed separate from the original trilogy events. It does sound like this game will have planetary exploration as a recurrent element again, such as featured in the original Mass Effect. I am for one hoping this time they can deliver more variety to the exploration sections, adds to the general content value and playthrough time. N7 is still a recurring theme, the trailer protagonist being seen wearing the trademark armor, so it's not a far fetch to say that the Alliance still exists in some manner.

Leaving the thread here for discussion out in the open. Thoughts, speculation, hype, frustrations if need be, you know the drill.

(*: Keep in mind I'm still in my first ME3 playthrough so I still don't have a solid opinion yet.)

Edited by OrbiKitsune

AWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH, a new mass effect :D:D:D I CANNOT wait

Although I am a bit nervous though. For one, no Garrus. It's hard to imagine mass effect without your dude-bro garrus D: