Your Life

james mccloud

Talk about your life and feelings here. if you want to let everything of your chest, then do it here.

Request a sticky on this topic.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ARWINGCOMMANDER 3987

• Star Fox Runner

• Kursed

• Sylum

Certain events that have happened in the last two months.

Today, I got friggin' trash talked during a game, I almost went nuts on the kid but the referee threatened to give me a yellow card and not him. We lost. There was also like 5 yellow cards given that game.

I haven't got my car yet, which my dad is nagging for me to read the manual non-stop.

Yesterday, three of my favorite kittens just disappeared, we have no idea where the went. My dad says they're most likely dead.

I have a huge knot of my right rib and it sticks out of my skin, I have no idea what it is. My mom says it's normal, but I have a feeling it's getting bigger every day. I'm scared it could be something abnormal.

Yesterday day, myHalo 2 disk broke, which really pissed me off so bad. There goes 50 dollars down the drain, I think even more since we got the Collector's edition.

My favorite cousin in Bloomington, who was 24 years old was found dead at his dorm. No one knows how he died, he was just found sitting at his table with his head down. I was broken for at least a week, I loved the dude.

And of course, theres one thing I can only look forward too when I come home that won't let me down... Krystal.

lets see........ uuhhhhhh my life........... uuuuuuhhhhhh.............. i got school and stuff, then i also have to work......... and for some stupid reason i dump a lot money into my car (i hate hobbies).......... uuuhhhhhhhhhh........ the funny thing is that i have not partied that much in a long while...... and uhhhhhh...... did i mention that i have to work and stuff.......

I would say something here about my life, but then I would be like Forrest Gump--saying everything since I was born!

And, besides, It is classified information that I'm not allowed to write about.

In other words... I'm not in liberty to say!

<<<CLASSIFIED>>>

I have four words to discribe it

"I hate my life" thought I could take the time and write like a whole book but nahh.... just simplified it more bad then good things happen to me

My life is somewhat alright. I have no real complaints, I personally don't have much I hate about it. So many people let stuff get to them, eesh... The world is full of dingbats, and I've accepted that.

Guest Berserker

uh..... Stuff the happend in the past three months.

Nothing much in my life.... Im a guitarist (metal),alot of people like me.... Im bored all the time. My favorite computer game came up missing again. Im the fastest runner in my school. I have nothing to do in life. uh....... *zone out*

My life is going pretty good right now. Regarding the post in the "I suck" topic I did, I've changed now. I sat in bed the other night, think about how important I am to other people, and how stupid others are(no offense to anyone inparticular) In my eyes(again no offense, I'm exaggerating this) Everyone but me is an idiot and I've learned to except that. I sat in bed and thought about what I could bring to this world with my abilities and dreams. I've discovered several dreams I'd like to accomplish in my life.

1. I want to master some type of sword usage

2. I want to create an anime better that Fullmetal Alchemist and Inuyasha combined(Now that's a freakin good anime)

3. I'd like to travel the world, trying new things and meeting new people.

4. I'd like to stay connected with my best friend for the rest of my life.

I'm a much happier person now. I also looked at how I am now. I've learned to "forget" about the past and focus on the present and future. This is mostly how I am:

1. I'm a nice guy,once you get to know me

2. I have a great understanding of things

3. I'm a wimp. (I may have a strong looking body, but I hurt easily *I've got to work on that. :D )

4. I'm very shy toward women, but I understand them and won't ever let one be harmed while I'm around. (I don't care if a guys gonna kill me, I won't let an innocent women get hurt if she a complete stranger or not)

5. I like to be alone and stay to myself, but I like to hang out with my best friend sometimes (small groups are what I like, no more than 5 people)

That's basically it. I feel happier about myself and who I am. I don't care what other people think anymore, it's only about what I think. (I don't mean that in a negative way)

Call me stupid all you want Jack, I have an IQ of 120. Shows what you know. :shock:

If you want to to improve your physical strength and sword skills, take a martial arts.

Check around your neighborhood and see what martial arts schools are there.

See if the teacher will let you sit in on a class to see if you like it.

Don't immediately join the first class you see.

Experiment.

And don't necessarily go where your friends go.

It may be good for them, but not for you.

You also want a teacher who is semi strict and knowledgeable, but you don't want an ultra strict one or someone who doesn't know what he's doing.

Since you like swords, I reccommend Karate, Kung Fu, Tae Kuan Do, and Jujitsu.

JIM

*huggles Dashie*

What's wrong man, say something. Please.

everything sucks.

not everything....when everthing really sucks you lose every thing and every one I don't belive thats happened to you not even close

This world is full of idiots mostly it makes me feel so different and alone. That's why i'm stuck here but I already explained that..

Content'd be the word.

I'm not essentailly happy with it, but not exactly completely unhappy with it, either.

Most of my problems are at school.

"Why must intelligent people be surrounded by fools?"

That describes me right there. I like computers, math, and I do well in school in general, but society does not accept me. Most of those idiots are annoying, some have managed to push me over the line, but most are simply annoying.

But I decided that if society didn't want me, then there was no sense in trying to be a part of it. So, I found people like me, not accepted by society and who share roughly the same problems. And, of course, weird people. Friends are helpful in this. I don't know where I'd be if I hadn't found people like me....Probably not a happy place....

I try to avoid social interaction with the "popular" people. No good can ever come of it. And besides--the stuff they do is usually unwise, not to mention stupid and ignorant.

And this inspires me as well:

"No good can ever come from staying with normal people."

So, if the "normal" tennager is someone who doesn't do well in school, disregards their parents, and is generally in a state of anarchy, then I am far from normal (though I'm not exactly complient with my parent most of the time). Therefore, no good can come from being with them.

And no, I don't have a girlfriend. I mean, I'd -like- one, it wouldn't be a bad thing, but most of the girls I've met don't interest me. Most of them are far too stupid to ever share any interests (or be interested, as a matter of fact) with my interests. On top of that, most of them are simply not capable of a -real- relationship. Not on the level I'd like to, anyway....

But that doesn't mean I don't find some girls attractive. :shock: I just want more in a relationship than that. Nor have I given up. And besides--none of them ever came close to Krystal. Least of all in personality and intelligence.

Besides, I have a long time to think about it.

But yes, I'm content with it. Mostly because the things I'd like are simply not acquirable at this time, so I make no effort to brood over the lack of them.

-Inuyasha

Haha, my life just got better!

I took this kid down with a leg-sweeping Slide Tackle in Soccer! Took him down and out!

And for you of those who thinks that's brutal, thats nothing.

I took this kid down with a leg-sweeping Slide Tackle in Soccer! Took him down and out!

brutal :?:shock: ....I thought fliping a guy at 360* and slaming him on the ground was brutal

That's not the kind of stuff i'm talking about. That's just a small happening in your life that you'll eventually forget about.. Unlike mine.. It all about the world and me, not a soccer game.

brutal Confused Question ....I thought fliping a guy at 360* and slaming him on the ground was brutal

Still not what i'm talking about :x

"Why must intelligent people be surrounded by fools?"

-Inuyasha

I've been wondering about that for the past 9 years.

I've been wondering about that for the past 9 years.

Because, there are less intellectual people than there are idiots. I've come to accept that there may be a lot of idiots, but, hey, they add diversity to this world! And you musn't look down on them. ^_^ That would make you seem a wee bit of an egomaniac... We all have flaws, just many people seem to have mental flaws. But, hey, noone's perfect.

Xion: Eh... Life... If my brain didn't work so damn much I would have no need for life! Stupid brain! haunt me with the future of our world... we cannot escape our fate! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Tell the voices to STOP!

Ark: Dude... you made those voices up...

Xion: ...oh... right... due to my... lonelyness...

Ark: Yep... that's right, Xion's got multipul peronalities...

Xion: multipul intertwined personalities...

Ark: Yah whatever!

Jaith: Life, it's good! Much like everything else on this site...

Ark: Augh! Why do I have to share a head with that loser!

Jaith: *Sniff!* I love you too Ark! JERK!

Ark: Xion! I want my sword back this instant!

Xion: No! no sword for you!