Your Life

james mccloud

"Do not resist! Join the dark side. Only then will the trasformation be... complete."

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ARWINGCOMMANDER 3987

• Star Fox Runner

• Kursed

• Sylum

:D

Looking at that "Dark Side" makes me want to join the Rebellion instead!!!

The only thing is... I'm already sided towards the Alliance.

I hear yah... I've got that syndrome as well, but for me it's more like... 'all the girls at my school are evil' type of additude... and most of them are EVIL! School is becoming near impossible, it's not the work... I can get that done if I really want to... it's all the OTHER crap I have to go through, making sure I have the right enducation, portfolilo 11/12, which is a course now manditory in BC... I don't know about everywhere else... in which you have to present evidence that you've met certian requirements... but it confuses me... why can they just go back to the old grad requirments instead of making my life hell with these new ones...

And about the Yiff... yah... I should stop trying to look at it... even though I haven't in a while... I should delete the yiff on my computer... << >>

Also! Thinking... about why we're here in the universe does NOT help... that's the man reason why I've become so depressed... it may sound stupid to you... but I'd like you to think that instead of what I think...

Back on the subject on girls... why is it that the only girls I can become friends with is those online? ...Well... I sure hope they're girls...

And I've ALSO seriously got these voices in my head sometimes... even though I've managed to change them into roleplaying characters... it get annoying... This is no joke...

From what you two are saying you sound like your either in High school or middle school. I'd wager on High school. High school sucks lots of P3nis, but it's as bad as social tension will -ever- be in you life, I can assure of that.

Girls find confidence to be the most attractive feature of any male. So don't even worry about them, treat them as equals, as you would anyone else, and they'll be attracted to you. Not like "OMG :HUMP:!!!", but they'll talk to you, or at least notice you.

What?! Why do you hate yourselves. Yiff is awesome, enjoy what you like.

The most profound advice ever given to me was as follows:

"What do you care what others think about you, they don't care if you're happy. It's your job to make yourself happy, so do what you want."

Thanks sis.

From what you two are saying you sound like your either in High school or middle school. I'd wager on High school. High school sucks lots of P3nis, but it's as bad as social tension will -ever- be in you life, I can assure of that.

Girls find confidence to be the most attractive feature of any male. So don't even worry about them, treat them as equals, as you would anyone else, and they'll be attracted to you. Not like "OMG :HUMP:!!!", but they'll talk to you, or at least notice you.

What?! Why do you hate yourselves. Yiff is awesome, enjoy what you like.

The most profound advice ever given to me was as follows:

"What do you care what others think about you, they don't care if you're happy. It's your job to make yourself happy, so do what you want."

Thanks sis.

Exactly!

Guest Mad_But_Happy

My life... hmmm... lets see...

I wasn't the happiest kid on the block, but I won't bore you with the sad details of my clouded past. I'm currently a sophmore in college, with straight As, and alot to look forward to. I have a very cute boyfriend, adorable pet gerbils, and lots of other stuff that I'm grateful for. :lol:

Nothing too insteresting here, but i do tend to get a bit overambitious. Example, i make a game for hobby, and all of a sudden, i want to get a ultra strong computer and develop a 3D game engine to sell for loads of money, or make a website for a hobby, i suddenly want to make it one of the largest RPG sites on the net (but of course, that's the vision of all webmasters. :lol: ) Or when i try to get some music done, i want to create a group or a band of some sort with others. And btw, i actually have real will to do this, it's not just a dream or so. :) And for girls... meh. All of them are the same at my school. Nobody is too interesting.

The point is, LS no longer WANTS to look at yiff. Hating yourself because you lack self-restraint is about the worst self-hatred I've ever experienced.

I try to avoid the explicit stuff and stick to the softer, only suggestive things. That, or yiff that's not exactly in a sexual situation.

-Inuyasha

I'm may be getting a Starfox T-shirt... thats cool!

You should read this..

When I was young I liked to joke around my friends at school and over time I became such an idiot that by 3rd grade I was kicked from that school and after that I went to school in Texas from 3rd to 8th grade and over all those years I was a completely different person than I was back then with my old friends (which were never really my friends they just laughed at me). While in Texas I just kept quiet and I was ashamed of what I became and what had happened (because I lost most of my friends) and later on I was being bullied EVERY DAMN DAY! and by the 6TH GRADERS when I was in 8TH! It all became something sorta like a trauma from all those never ending beating ups and insulting and now I don't talk to anyone unless they talk to me. But I got much stronger and I learned to think, live and behave VERY VERY differently than everyone else and I matured faster than all of those little teens at my school. Now everyone is wasting their lives showing off, driving fast at night, looking for sex, drinking, smoking, building muscles to show off, being mr macho men and just being excessively social while I sit here happy because i'm away from what hurts me and what has hated me all this time. There's really very few people who you can trust in this world. Also I learned not to depend on others and I learned to do so many many things the average teen doens'nt know and I am proud to be a geek. And about that Krystal obsession of yours LS... I'm guessing your age is between 14 to 16. Yes I went through that same things you're going through now but I all of a sudden just lost interest and now I laugh at what I was and what I used to say back then when I liked Krystal. I still like her but not at the same level. Right now I just can't belive the people who say they cry for Krystal and so much stuff. Like LS he's making up an imaginary GF for him now. Yes it sometimes goes too far but we all get through it. You should'nt worry much about the rest of the people out there as long as you're happy about yourself. There's absolutely nothing wrong with liking Krystal.

You should make yourself not let other make you. Just be yourself and those who like you the way you are naturally, those will make good friends.

I am 17 years old now, I am still a teen but I don't think like one anymore. I sit here enjoying life knowing that I am unique and I got that power only few people have. Having fun with what I like to do day after day, coming on sf-o, working on everyday projects, being me. Yet not caring what people think because people are not the ones to tell me how to behave and how to live I am myself and its not my problem if they don't like me. I ain't gonna be one more sheep in this world.

Whew!

*Wipes sweat from forehead*

In just finished reformating my computer! and now I've got to do a bunch of stuff again... fortunetly! I backed up all my documents and Music, video and picture files! (Excluding anything 'bad') and now it's running MUCH smoother!

AND MY FRIEND GAVE ME THE ENTIRE MOVIE OF FINAL FANTASY ADVENT CHILDREN! I FEEL GREAT TODAY!

You should read this..

When I was young I liked to joke around my friends at school and over time I became such an idiot that by 3rd grade I was kicked from that school and after that I went to school in Texas from 3rd to 8th grade and over all those years I was a completely different person than I was back then with my old friends (which were never really my friends they just laughed at me). While in Texas I just kept quiet and I was ashamed of what I became and what had happened (because I lost most of my friends) and later on I was being bullied EVERY DAMN DAY! and by the 6TH GRADERS when I was in 8TH! It all became something sorta like a trauma from all those never ending beating ups and insulting and now I don't talk to anyone unless they talk to me. But I got much stronger and I learned to think, live and behave VERY VERY differently than everyone else and I matured faster than all of those little teens at my school. Now everyone is wasting their lives showing off, driving fast at night, looking for sex, drinking, smoking, building muscles to show off, being mr macho men and just being excessively social while I sit here happy because i'm away from what hurts me and what has hated me all this time. There's really very few people who you can trust in this world. Also I learned not to depend on others and I learned to do so many many things the average teen doens'nt know and I am proud to be a geek. And about that Krystal obsession of yours LS... I'm guessing your age is between 14 to 16. Yes I went through that same things you're going through now but I all of a sudden just lost interest and now I laugh at what I was and what I used to say back then when I liked Krystal. I still like her but not at the same level. Right now I just can't belive the people who say they cry for Krystal and so much stuff. Like LS he's making up an imaginary GF for him now. Yes it sometimes goes too far but we all get through it. You should'nt worry much about the rest of the people out there as long as you're happy about yourself. There's absolutely nothing wrong with liking Krystal.

You should make yourself not let other make you. Just be yourself and those who like you the way you are naturally, those will make good friends.

I am 17 years old now, I am still a teen but I don't think like one anymore. I sit here enjoying life knowing that I am unique and I got that power only few people have. Having fun with what I like to do day after day, coming on sf-o, working on everyday projects, being me. Yet not caring what people think because people are not the ones to tell me how to behave and how to live I am myself and its not my problem if they don't like me. I ain't gonna be one more sheep in this world.

Those ****ers! I would seriously go insane on someone if they did that too me... sorry to hear that Dashie.

... and now I'm scared to admit it though I did it recently... heh, about 4 days ago... I cried myself to sleep for Krystal. Pathetic, most likely.

Don't blame yourself just yet. This happens to all of us.

C'mon people!!! Cheer up!!

I also have my ups and downs, but just fight it!! You cannot live depressed forever!! Get friends by talking, be the one to get up there and say "Hi" and stuff!! I'm very shy and stuff, but I fight it!! I have a lot of friend--most of which are girls--and no enemies at all!!

Just fight it. The way I see it, it is all a big battlefield. Now, go out there and make your first move, Soldiers!!!

That reminds me of Celia Cruz!

La vida es un Carnaval!!!

Todo aquel que piense que la vida es desigual,

tiene que saber que no es asi,

que la vida es una hermosura, hay que vivirla.

Todo aquel que piense que esta solo y que esta mal,

que en la vida no hay nadie solo, siempre hay alguien.

Ay, no ha que llorar, que la vida es un carnaval,

es mas bello vivir cantando.

Oh, oh, oh, Ay, no hay que llorar,

que la vida es un carnaval

y las penas se van cantando.

Todo aquel que piense que la vida siempre es cruel,

que tan solo hay momentos malos, y todo pasa.

Todo aquel que piense que esto nunca va a cambiar,

que al mal tiempo buena cara, y todo pasa.

Ay, no ha que llorar, que la vida es un carnaval,

es mas bello vivir cantando.

Oh, oh, oh, Ay, no hay que llorar,

que la vida es un carnaval

y las penas se van cantando.

Para aquellos que se quejan tanto.

Para aquellos que solo critican.

Para aquellos que usan las armas.

Para aquellos que nos contaminan.

Para aquellos que hacen la guerra.

Para aquellos que viven pecando.

Para aquellos nos maltratan.

Para aquellos que nos contagian.

Translation:

Everyone out there that thinks that like is unfair,

Needs to know that's not the case,

Because life is beautiful, you just have to live it.

Everyone out there that thinks they are alone and that that's bad

Needs to know that's not the case,

Because in life no one is alone, there is always someone

Ay, there's no need to cry, because life is a carnival,

It's more beautiful to live singing.

Oh, Ay, there's no need to cry,

For life is a carnival

And your pains can be alieviated through song.

Everyone out there that thinks that life is always harsh,

Need to know that's not the case,

That there are just bad times, and it will all pass.

Everyone out there, that thinks that this will never change,

Need to know that's not the case,

The bad times will turn, it will all pass.

Ay, there's no need to cry, because life is a carnival,

It's more beautiful to live singing.

Oh, Ay, there's no need to cry,

For life is a carnival

And your pains can be alieviated through song.

For those that complain forever.

For those that only critisize.

For those that use weapons.

For those that pollute us.

For those that make war.

For those that live in sin.

For those that mistreat us.

For those that make us sick.

I love this music!!!

No ofeense....That song didnt help...

None taken.

Yea, just think on what ever you like the most.

!!!NO SUICIDAL STUFF THOUGH!!!

Ish ok he thinks, ish in a hole that is hard to climb out of at tha moment.

You all just don't get it.. Its not really just being alone.. I don't want friends like the ones out there. I can't adapt to the social world around here because its full of stupid sick show off little teens. We (or at least me) are alone because we can't find anyone like us.. I'm not sad because I have no friends and i'm a un-social loser without a girlfriend. In fact I don't even care about a girlfriend right now. I want someone mature enough and responsible enough not some crazy little teen driving around at night just wasting time showing off and becoming excessively social. I might live all my life alone since I am very very different and I have my own style of life that no one really understands.. In fact... I don't even know if I seriously belive in God. However if I don't believe i'm still not doing anything serious. I just wish I would've died on that accident back then since I am under appeciated and no one around here really cares about me. All I have is my family and i'm the smallest one and I can't really interact much with them. So yeah... People like me often go very serious depression.. And those words that everyone says.. They just don't help at all.. Life isn't always happy and awesome..

Well, there are at least 308 people who have a similar interests as you, and that's just in this forum. Starfox sold more than one copy so I assure you that there are lots of people who like at least some of the stuff you do.

Also, It's not just 'different' people who feel sadness. I assure you that kids who race around trying to show off for people have problems too. In fact i'd put money on the fact that lots of people have problems. Just because you see someone smile doesn't mean their life is perfect, or even better than yours. Life sucks, you just have to find the things that make you happy.

You all just don't get it.. Its not really just being alone.. I don't want friends like the ones out there. I can't adapt to the social world around here because its full of stupid sick show off little teens. We (or at least me) are alone because we can't find anyone like us.. I'm not sad because I have no friends and i'm a un-social loser without a girlfriend. In fact I don't even care about a girlfriend right now. I want someone mature enough and responsible enough not some crazy little teen driving around at night just wasting time showing off and becoming excessively social. I might live all my life alone since I am very very different and I have my own style of life that no one really understands.. In fact... I don't even know if I seriously belive in God. However if I don't believe i'm still not doing anything serious. I just wish I would've died on that accident back then since I am under appeciated and no one around here really cares about me. All I have is my family and i'm the smallest one and I can't really interact much with them. So yeah... People like me often go very serious depression.. And those words that everyone says.. They just don't help at all.. Life isn't always happy and awesome..

:shock:

As I've said before (or I think I did): "Society sucks."

You seem to be quite similar to me, Dashie. Except I'm not...depressed...and stuff....

I basically mock society. I like to believe I've mature faster than those around me, mostly due to my childhood. I look at what they do as childish attempts so fuffil the desires of the childish mind; popularity, status, stuff, "friends", etc. I'm a geek. I love computers and math, and I also hold interest in science. Whenever someone points at me and says "geek" or "nerd," I reply with "Yep. Your point?"

As for the girlfriend, glad that's not much of a problem. At least, it doesn't sound like it. Most of the girls around me are still too immature for me. I want a fuffiling, loyal relationship, something that none of the girls I've met could provide. Thus, I've no experience to tell from.

Did you ever try to talk with your family? It can be surprising what they can do.... But if you have, and they've not responded, then there's not much I can do....

There has to be SOMEONE at your school who holds the same interests. Look in on clubs and stuff. People in Anime clubs are usually fun to be around. There's also computer-related clubs, but I've got Computer Science 1, which's basically a club in itself. It's a class, but we learn to program in Java, and the people are mostly outcasts. OR looking for a technology credit...but mostly nerdy programmers. Like me! Blaha....

There simply can't be a school full of socially obsessed immature people. This thought eludes me...and scares me...deeply....

-Inuyasha

There's nearly 80 people in my school and i'm the biggest student in the whole school..