Your Life

james mccloud

Here's my summary of injuries I have endured during my Fall season of Soccer, just this year.

Inflamed Hip - Currently still in recovery, cannot lie on right side

Heavy knotted and bruised Ankle - Recovered in 5 weeks

Inflamed neck - Recovered in 4 weeks

Jammed foot - Just recieved, cannot walk without a pain in toe area

My blasted toe hurts like none other. T_T

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ARWINGCOMMANDER 3987

• Star Fox Runner

• Kursed

• Sylum

Can't really say if things are going good or bad for me here. On the Plus side, i'm passing Spanish this year with no trouble so far (last 2 years were a pain for me, till they re-designed the classes: there's now spanish 1-4 instead of 1-2, but you still only need 2 years of it to graduate), most of my grades are good, and i recently got Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0, Corel Painter Essentials 2, Nik Color Efex Pro 2.0 Graphics Edition, and a Wacom Pen, Mouse, and Tablet set all for just $100. Normaly all those would have been $100 each, but since version 3.0 of all those art programs have launched, i was able to get the whole set for $100 total. I also got the free demo version of MAYA not to long ago, so once i get the mouse hooked up and the programs on, i'll be ready to start experimenting: guess all the pencil art i've done over the past 4 months will start to pay off here. My car is finnaly running fine too: we only replaced the starter, the celinoid, replaced the battery 3 times, all of the wires that were involved with ignition, and some rubber caseing in the engine that was melted the first time the starter went out on us. We've had to put more into this car (a 1980's Ford Tarus with less miles than a 2000 truck we have) than we have into a van we've had for 6-7 years now. But... IT WORKS NOW! Finnaly! No more worrying over if it'll start in the morning or not! All i have to worry about now is what will break down on it next... *cringe*

On the Downside, one of my grades in school has plumeted (1 essay, ONE lousy essay, and my grade somehow goes from A to F, despite 19 additional assignments that are A's, some of them worth more than the essay. Still trying to figure this one out.), so i'm banned from the PC for the most part: Games are out, but at least i can still type and post, and work on my Fanfics. Only game i can launch is World Of Warcraft to check in-game mail i've been getting from other players i know, but it ends there till i bring that one grade up to a C at least.... provided we ever get some more ASSIGNEMNTS in that class anytime soon (what a time for the teacher to give us a break, when most of us could use the extra points... go figure). That and I now have to cover for my younger brother in BoyScouts, because he's gone and volunteered to do too much in out Troop AND at school (the fool went and volunteered for a cooking demonstration we're doing for some Cubscouts AND the chorus we have going to competition this year, and they're both for the same date... so i get drafted to cover for him since he's too lazy to ask someone else in the troop. [and my dad being Scoutmaster for our troop didn't help either]). I'm sure there's more i haven't learned about yet too... comforting thought...

Ok, then. Are you familiar with the... hum... I don't know--Private Masseges!!!

Just talk about stuff.

I don't really care what the PM's about, I just check it and reply... if needed.

I think we're getting out of topic here.

Can't really say if things are going good or bad for me here. On the Plus side, i'm passing Spanish this year with no trouble so far (last 2 years were a pain for me, till they re-designed the classes: there's now spanish 1-4 instead of 1-2, but you still only need 2 years of it to graduate), most of my grades are good, and i recently got Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0, Corel Painter Essentials 2, Nik Color Efex Pro 2.0 Graphics Edition, and a Wacom Pen, Mouse, and Tablet set all for just $100. Normaly all those would have been $100 each, but since version 3.0 of all those art programs have launched, i was able to get the whole set for $100 total. I also got the free demo version of MAYA not to long ago, so once i get the mouse hooked up and the programs on, i'll be ready to start experimenting: guess all the pencil art i've done over the past 4 months will start to pay off here. My car is finnaly running fine too: we only replaced the starter, the celinoid, replaced the battery 3 times, all of the wires that were involved with ignition, and some rubber caseing in the engine that was melted the first time the starter went out on us. We've had to put more into this car (a 1980's Ford Tarus with less miles than a 2000 truck we have) than we have into a van we've had for 6-7 years now. But... IT WORKS NOW! Finnaly! No more worrying over if it'll start in the morning or not! All i have to worry about now is what will break down on it next... *cringe*

On the Downside, one of my grades in school has plumeted (1 essay, ONE lousy essay, and my grade somehow goes from A to F, despite 19 additional assignments that are A's, some of them worth more than the essay. Still trying to figure this one out.), so i'm banned from the PC for the most part: Games are out, but at least i can still type and post, and work on my Fanfics. Only game i can launch is World Of Warcraft to check in-game mail i've been getting from other players i know, but it ends there till i bring that one grade up to a C at least.... provided we ever get some more ASSIGNEMNTS in that class anytime soon (what a time for the teacher to give us a break, when most of us could use the extra points... go figure). That and I now have to cover for my younger brother in BoyScouts, because he's gone and volunteered to do too much in out Troop AND at school (the fool went and volunteered for a cooking demonstration we're doing for some Cubscouts AND the chorus we have going to competition this year, and they're both for the same date... so i get drafted to cover for him since he's too lazy to ask someone else in the troop. [and my dad being Scoutmaster for our troop didn't help either]). I'm sure there's more i haven't learned about yet too... comforting thought...

God, I hate essays... I mean, I love doing them, but the ones where you have to give a speech on bursts my bubble... That one screwed you it looks like too.

• 2 weeks later...

Dude Lupine calmn down.....Ok just breathe....Allright you're wanting to be a furry so what? I am one. I have no shame or guilt by it. I look at yiff all the time. Big freaking deal. Now that we have established that If you want I can help you try to deal with this. That is if you want. Do not be ashamed of how you feel or of your own desires it is natural to have desires that are strange to others. We all have em. But listen to me here. You admitted to the whole world just now what you do and what you want to be. Now you either will wind up giving in or rejecting your own delimma. If ya need someone to tlak to. This be the fox right here.

If it makes you feel better...

... I have like alot of yiff pictures of Krystal. See, no don't have a brain anerism.

I once felt like wanting to be a Fox. And I loved Krystal excessively. Now it all just faded away over time @_@.

I HATE MY LIFE. IM SO SEX CRAZED BY KRYSTAL IT AINT EVEN FUNNY. I LOOKED AT YIFF SEVERAL TIMES. ITS MAKING ME A FREAK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I FEEL HORRIBLE CAUSE IT IS MAKING ME A FURRY AND I DONT WANNA BE A FURRY. I HAVE HAD STRANGE DESIRES TO WANT TO BE A FOX. IM TURNING INTO A SEX CRAZED KRYSTAL FAN AND FURRY AHHHHHHHHHH. I WANNA DIE.

Calm down, sah. Ya shouldn't freak out, sheesh... And please don't say you wanna die. ...Several times? That's not as bad as some people I know...

Your parents don't seem like the nicest folk, just ignore them... And don't let it get you down, things could be worse...

I WANNA DIE.

One word: Don't.

Things'll get better, dude. And we're ALL freaks here. Crazed Starfox fans, so you're right at home. o_O

One word: Don't.

Things'll get better, dude. And we're ALL freaks here. Crazed Starfox fans, so you're right at home. :D

freaks???? O_o the only freaks out there are the one's who are retarded and thick headed and also stubborn "don't know when to call it quits"

Yes. Starfox freaks, me, I'm just a obsessed-overly-impowered-would do anything-freak.

Cookie for me! O_o

Me a freak? DUH! AS IF YOU CLOUDNT TELL! I mean honestly I'm a gun loving-furry hater killing-mean-mentally unstable- violent- furry- with no mate- a chip on his shoulder- a beef with the world- sci fi ship loving- complete all out gamer with nothing to lose.

My comment was a positive, by the way.

Heh... my day as been fun, though I still pain in my right foot. God.