Your Life

james mccloud

It's the first snow of the season for my area! Its not gonna stick to the ground thank goodness, but it's still nice to see snow again.

Another thing, I was on my way home last night and for the first time in my life, I SAW A WILD FOX!

It was a tiny one running across the road, might have been a kit, I couldn't tell. I had never seen one outside of pictures before in my life. I was excited!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ARWINGCOMMANDER 3987

• Star Fox Runner

• Kursed

• Sylum

same here when I spotted my first wild one. funny that I din't really like Foxes untill i got into starfox.

Guest Julius Quasar

Why in the world did he assume you used your hands? O_o Black widows can kill you, their venom is EXTREMELY potent. I found one in my house once and I used a can of oust and a fire clicker. (And no I'm not joking. I wanted that thing DEAD.)

That's how I kill black widow spiders too (sorry, I just saw this post of yours now)

thing is, the spiders were in an old garden hose reel I was re-spooling...I WAS careful as to where I put my hands, the gloves wouldn't have done much good, the spiders were inside the spool anyways, not on the hose, and the crank handle for the reel was on the side, again, no spiders there.  they came out of the spool after I was done cranking it, and I just sprayed them.  simple as that.

dad yelled at me for not wearing gloves to kill the spiders, but, as I said, I used the spray, and barely touched the hose reel...dad's just being stupid, he's becoming more and more like grandpa every day...can't say a simple "thank you".

Gonna see Megadeth with some good friends on the 13th  :D. Because I'm a single mother and work A LOT, it's actually quite rare for me to get to go out with friends anymore, so I'm psyched!

Megadeth is awesome. I saw them in 2006 when on the very first Gigantour series. The co-headlined with Dream Theater. Shit was awesome. DT, Megadeth, Symphony X.

Sylum- that sounds awesome! DT is great. This time, they're playing with Suicide Silence, Warbringer, and Arcanium. I also hope it worked out okay with your gf (and Kursed is right, you should quit smoking! It only gets tougher the longer you do it. Trust me, I'm still in the process right now.)

Julius- Black widows, man! We have them here too. Screw gloves, it's safer to spray those buggers like you did! Good thing you were careful.

Ziff- If you can't use the computer and still want to write, you could always do it the "old school" way- handwrite it in a notebook or on paper or something at least so you don't lose your ideas!

As for me, I'm just really bothered and sort of upset tonight. Even if I wanted to say what it is, I couldn't, because I'm not even sure what it is exactly. Lots of things?

At least my new avatar is making me smile (Will Ferrell/Harry Caray). For you kiddies that don't know or don't remember, Will Ferrell used to be freakin' hilarious on Saturday Night Live.

Lol i know i know. I'm working on it and yea. EVERYTHING is fine between us. (ignore the caps lock damn phone) A couple of weeks ago i took the admissions test to DeVry university for their Game and Simulation programming degree. It was funny. My advisor called me back later and asked what the hell? Apparently i was one of their highest score-ers ever on that test considering it's their hardest degree to get in. I can finally start doing what i've wanted to do for a long time! ^_^

Why in the world did he assume you used your hands? O_o Black widows can kill you, their venom is EXTREMELY potent. I found one in my house once and I used a can of oust and a fire clicker. (And no I'm not joking. I wanted that thing DEAD.)

because he's simply a  idioit and don't give a hoot about HIS Son as if he's some stupid step-dad Do you parents have e-maiL?

Lol now kursed. Just chill. We might end up making things worse.

dad yelled at me for not wearing gloves to kill the spiders, but, as I said, I used the spray, and barely touched the hose reel...dad's just being stupid, he's becoming more and more like grandpa every day...can't say a simple "thank you".

My mother happens to be doing the same thing, following her own mother´s example. "She takes like 8 different medicines each day." Yeah, but she´s not that far away, taking 3 diferent medicines each day.

Irony: Parents critize their parents for being themselves, and yet they seem to be doing pretty much similar stuff.

Guest Julius Quasar

because he's simply a  idioit and don't give a hoot about HIS Son as if he's some stupid step-dad Do you parents have e-maiL?

that's right! thank you Kursed

yeah, they got email, I forgot what the email address is, tho...

Lol now kursed. Just chill. We might end up making things worse.

No, no, I can see where she's getting at...but I understand what you mean, too, Sylum ;)

honestly i don't think they can get any worse.

yeah...but I'm not gonna piss them off until AFTER I mover out of their crappy house

My mother happens to be doing the same thing, following her own mother´s example. "She takes like 8 different medicines each day." Yeah, but she´s not that far away, taking 3 diferent medicines each day.

Irony: Parents critize their parents for being themselves, and yet they seem to be doing pretty much similar stuff.

totally...I wish I could take them both out in a field and shoot 'em, sometimes...

and to top of my sad miserable existence this week, I gotta waste the weekend putting up stupid X-Mas decorations...damn holidays...*takes swig from flask*

and to top of my sad miserable existence this week, I gotta waste the weekend putting up stupid X-Mas decorations...damn holidays...*takes swig from flask*

Though I can tell that things go on that I don't know about, I find it a darn shame how some people just don't enjoy the holidays.

I'm sorry for ya Julius, hopefully you can get out of there soon.

Guest Julius Quasar

Though I can tell that things go on that I don't know about, I find it a darn shame how some people just don't enjoy the holidays.

I'm sorry for ya Julius, hopefully you can get out of there soon.

Thanks...

I've hated the holidays a solid 15 years and counting now...been borderline suicidal around them...

I've hated the holidays a solid 15 years and counting now...been borderline suicidal around them...

Now that is a shame, but I know what you mean. The only thing that keeps me from going biserk during the winter holidays is taking off for days of solo skiing.

that being said, I'd be lying if I said i know how you feel. Let's hope this year breaks your streak.

Guest Julius Quasar

Now that is a shame, but I know what you mean. The only thing that keeps me from going biserk during the winter holidays is taking off for days of solo skiing.

that being said, I'd be lying if I said i know how you feel. Let's hope this year breaks your streak.

thanks...I wish I could get away for the holidays...

Guest Para Astaroth

Erghhhhhh....  I'm getting really fed up coming home being bored 24/7.  I know I have two gaming consoles in front of me, a laptop I get limited on time, homework to do, text, listen to music, AND draw, but all that has gotten really boring for me.  To make matters worse, I can't even go to my girlfriend's house for two reasons:  1)  Her parents won't let her date, talk on the phone, nor have a guy over if her grades are below a C.  2)  MY parents can just get football kicked by King Kong for all I care.

There is good news, though:  When I graduate in 2011, I'm signing up to go to University of South Carolina, get a dorm with my bro, girlfriend will be 17 and done moved out, and I will be one happy camper!!!  Although I'm going to miss good ol' high school, (Sarcasm Starts) I'm going REALLY love it when I go to college (Sarcasm ends)

Seeing as this thread has seemingly become a "my life sucks, please sympathize for me" thread, I think it is time to retire it.

At least two of three admins feel this thread is not good for the community, so please do not restart it. Thanks.