Star Fox of Harmony

Guest Para Astaroth

Eeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr... let's see... Ruby an-- wait they're finished *checks off* uhhhmmm... still have to do another Lola picture for Julius, aaaannndddd... that's about it :)

umm are you going to respond to my pm or are you busy?

Guest Para Astaroth

You know what, guys?  I'm planning on drawing a Batman picture, just for the hellovit.  I can't stop thinking about Batman:  Arkham Asylum, and NOT drawing anything relating to it.  It's kind of bugging me, though! :lol: 

Still having fixed the scanner.  No posted pictures for awhile  :|

You know what, guys?  I'm planning on drawing a Batman picture, just for the hellovit.  I can't stop thinking about Batman:  Arkham Asylum, and NOT drawing anything relating to it.  It's kind of bugging me, though! :lol: 

Still having fixed the scanner.  No posted pictures for awhile  :|

what abotu Ruby?

Guest Para Astaroth

Still having fixed the scanner.

-points at post-

Unless you want to see a crappy-quality picture of her from my phone, then I'll do it tomorrow.  It's charging since people had to take it from me and texted all day... :oops:

Guest Para Astaroth

you don't have a kodak?

thats what i was doing before having a scaner....

whats up with my request?

Never heard of it, sorry @_@;;

I've ACTUALLY been working on it for the past few days.  Yesterday, I don't know what went wrong:  I just couldn't draw so I just set it down for awhile and I'd get back to it later.  (And I MEAN I COULDN'T EVEN DRAW NEITHER KURSED, NOR ANY OF MY OTHER FC'S!!!! I cried...)

Never heard of it, sorry @_@;;

I've ACTUALLY been working on it for the past few days.  Yesterday, I don't know what went wrong:  I just couldn't draw so I just set it down for awhile and I'd get back to it later.  (And I MEAN I COULDN'T EVEN DRAW NEITHER KURSED, NOR ANY OF MY OTHER FC'S!!!! I cried...)

what about the scanner man I'd really like to see Ruby.

Guest krystal08

happens sometimes...

filmed you draws and pause the image(if you have a camera...)

(my friends are doing this.... first i find this stupid...but its still a way to upload pics(damn, they are intelligent...))

good news!(at least for me) you gave me want to draw so i did a freaking nice draw!(well, i do it so it basically suck but, hey! i'm cheering myself up XD)

Guest Para Astaroth

what about the scanner man I'd really like to see Ruby.

Ok, my MOTHER said that they would have to unplug the whole thing, plug it back up and install all yada and woopdie, doopdie stuff... I wasn't really listening after that.  So, just give them a few more days, maybe a week or two, and I'll post them.

(I know, I feel the same way, Kursed.  T_T)

Great stuff, I like it!

Thanks.  Most of them were doodles; not to my full copacity.

Guest Para Astaroth

damn that makes you good!!unleash full power!!! =D

Yeah, I've been holding back A LOT since I've gotten better.  I'm still learning new ways to draw furries (Ex:  TwoKinds' Flora and other characters) so, I might do a whole scene to show how much I'm holding back.

Took it with my weird flip-phone, so don't mind the angles:

First one is Ruby, Kursed

Second is an unfinished Roxane

could you turn it upright?