Star Fox of Harmony

Guest Para Astaroth

Okie doke!  I'll get to it in a few.

excellent job on it though.

Do you have any idea how long it's been since the last time I drew Krystal?  About a good two months.

do you want me to send you some pictures?

Nah, I got all I need for now.  The customized Command photo you posted is all I need.

ok. because I have a load of Krystal photos that are cannonly correctly drawn,made up ,etc.

Well, you can send me them if you like.  Although it may be a little overly given, I'll take them.

you don't seem to need them so i won't

• 4 weeks later...

Can you sketch Derick Cloud? Orange furred teenage fox anthro who wears a suede jacket, has a buzz haircut, and wields an M16-assault rifle.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Para Astaroth

*UPDATE*

Finally got my scanner working and will post the pictures soon.  This means pictures I took with my phone will be scanned and reposted on here

Thanks for your time,

~Para~

Guest Para Astaroth

can't wait to see the Ruby drawling in full size..

Me too, since you didn't see her shadow casting down behind her.

I'm also curious as to how well Cole will come out since I put a good amount of detail in the picture (Not like I do it for every picture I draw)

Guest Para Astaroth

*Takes deep breath*  Ok, I've got a BUNCH of pictures I have to post since I've gotten my scanner to work.  So, without further to do, here they are:

Fire Sonic

Meta Kursed V.1 (Reason why it's V.1 is because the one I posted awhile back is the last variant, or version if you will.)

Heinrich Lonkoff

Roxane Vogel (colored)

Marcus Ruddlocke (Doodled in class)

Ruby

Cole Riderous

Daren Forcan

Sicila Dartha

Ok, and if you guys will excuse me, I have to get my breath back by breathing in a plastic bag *leaves temporarily*

I'm assuming that Roxxane is the one before she got beat up or After krystal took her in?

Guest Para Astaroth

I'm assuming that Roxxane is the one before she got beat up or After krystal took her in?

After.  I'll draw the one before she was taken in, if you or anyone else wants me to.

After.  I'll draw the one before she was taken in, if you or anyone else wants me to.

No that's alright just curious.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Para Astaroth

*UPDATE*

As of today, I have to cancel a few requests due to schoolwork and sports; these include Green Fox, Hatsworth III, and a few others.

~Para~

could you try takeing a stab at mine?cuz all my drawings look like crap except for my avi(in my opinion)

Guest Para Astaroth

*UPDATE*

As of today, I have to cancel a few requests due to schoolwork and sports; these include Green Fox, Hatsworth III, and a few others.

~Para~

^