Paths of Fate: Version 2.0

Falcory

I'm really liking how this game is turning out, but does anybody have any idea when Jack is going to start having the voice actors start recording for him, I'm getting really anxious about that.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Falcory

• Kursed

• Aleks55

• Thu'um

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really liking how this game is turning out, but does anybody have any idea when Jack is going to start having the voice actors start recording for him, I'm getting really anxious about that.

IDK, but considering that your sig says that you are a VA for PoF, don't let the pressure crush you and I bid you good luck once the voice acting session commences. Quoting Peppy:

:peppy: "Never give up! Trust your instincts."

Jack is still working on the story, so I assume when he's done with that, we'll get our lines.

Im going insane without any lines  O_o *Jumps out of a window*

Dude, you were crazy BEFORE you even became a voice actor. Don't try to blame an innocent mod. XD

Seriously though, shouldn't be that much longer of a wait hopefully.

Difficult to say for sure. There are a heck of a lot of characters that still need voice actors.

Guest Para Astaroth

Yeah, I did want to help with some voices since I can do numerous accents, but I kind of given up on it since I never got a reply.

Sooooo...  I just come by and do random check-ups on Jack's progess posted on SFHQ.  The voices I tried out were Andross and General Scales. :lol:

Yeah, I did want to help with some voices since I can do numerous accents, but I kind of given up on it since I never got a reply.

Sooooo...  I just come by and do random check-ups on Jack's progess posted on SFHQ.  The voices I tried out were Andross and General Scales. :lol:

try again Para jack tends to  be very slow with his personal messages

Guest Para Astaroth

Ehhh, but you got to see where I'm coming from:

Haven't touched the laptop in a good month or two, spending almost everyday afterschool with my gf at her house, sports, homework, and yada yada yada.

*RERAIL*

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... errrruuuuhhh...  No special updates on PoF, huh, Falcory?  I've seen most of the screenshots Jack has posted on SFHQ.

Ehhh, but you got to see where I'm coming from:

Haven't touched the laptop in a good month or two, spending almost everyday afterschool with my gf at her house, sports, homework, and yada yada yada.

*RERAIL*

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... errrruuuuhhh...  No special updates on PoF, huh, Falcory?  I've seen most of the screenshots Jack has posted on SFHQ.

No, no special updates. The only recent news is that Jack said he's going to take a small break, then dive into finishing the story.

No, no special updates. The only recent news is that Jack said he's going to take a small break, then dive into finishing the story.

Hooray now I can get my lines  :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

(sorry for the double post)

But for those of you who don't visit the HQ forums, it seems Jack ran into some issues with his harddrive and he might have lost all of the files for the mod.

But for those of you who don't visit the HQ forums, it seems Jack ran into some issues with his harddrive and he might have lost all of the files for the mod.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(sorry for the double post)

Yo Aleks man, I wasn't going to mention that untill furthur news came and we could see how things play out. But I guess the cat's out of the bag now, so yeah.

Here's a link to pass on to him if his HDD is failing:

http://www.grc.com/sr/spinrite.htm

This program isn't cheap (~$90), but it has performed many miracles. But hey, $90 is cheaper than you will pay any data recovery service, so...

Just be sure to make a backup after running it and retire the drive, as you don't want to trust a drive that has failed, even if you can make it readable again.

oh.....whoops.... :oops:

Well at least they can see how it plays out to.....he he.....

I'm sorry :(

No prob dude. I know you were upset about it so I don't blame you.

But like you said we just need to see how this plays out. Doesn't nessarily mean that PoF is canceled.

This program isn't cheap (~$90), but it has performed many miracles. But hey, $90 is cheaper than you will pay any data recovery service, so...

Just be sure to make a backup after running it and retire the drive, as you don't want to trust a drive that has failed, even if you can make it readable again.

Thanks. I'll post it in the thread on HQ.

So many projects have been lost due to hard drive failure, including GlDoom.

Good news.

Turns out the hardrive wasn't broken after all. It was his external closure (whatever that is)

So the mod files are not lost.

Bad news.

The progress will have to be temporarily halted until he can save up enough money to fix it.

But at least the mod can still continue!

Good news.

Turns out the hardrive wasn't broken after all. It was his external closure (whatever that is)

So the mod files are not lost.

Bad news.

The progress will have to be temporarily halted until he can save up enough money to fix it.

But at least the mod can still continue!

From what I'm gettign her Aleks  basicly the hard disk is alright just everything else is bad.'

Overall this is really good news.

Is the mod available? Because I've been interested in it. Only problem is obtaining a copy of Max Payne. I dont even know if want to get Max Payne just for this.

Is the mod available? Because I've been interested in it. Only problem is obtaining a copy of Max Payne. I dont even know if want to get Max Payne just for this.

Max payne 2 $10:99 Steampowered.com the steam application is free and allows you to run many games and buy them from steam. I suggest trying the original game before you even think about getting the mod. and No it's not availible yet.