Paths of Fate: Version 2.0

Falcory

and please listen to Runner guys I really don't want to see this mod go down inĀ  flames...

Lol, Kursed. No one is fighting anymore. Everything's cool. Honest. ^^

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Falcory

• Kursed

• Aleks55

• Thu'um

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted a poll in the polling section. Please vote and tell me what you think. I'm having conflicted feelings about this mod.

• 4 weeks later...

So is 'dis still happenin'?

Last post was 24 days ago.

Not that I'm complaining about lack of updates, it's just that I've been gone for like 8 months.

Not that I'm complaining about lack of updates, it's just that I've been gone for like 8 months.

Thanks, anyway.

I've just gotten around to seeing that one trailer thing for it, and this looks pretty rad. I for one sure hope it's still being worked on.

He recently moved over to source and that was when it was still on Max Payne 2.

But don't worry the project is still going, also sorry for being rude there pig-kay.

I think this project is amazing. It made me wanna get Max Payne 2. Well that and I think Max Payne is awesome.

I was supposed to do some voice work for this game, bit Jack never got back to me with any info on what I need to do.

don't be counted out yet send him a reminder.

I was supposed to do some voice work for this game, bit Jack never got back to me with any info on what I need to do.

Yeah you usually got to keep him up to date yourself.Ā  :lol:

I know I'm slow at producing the script. And I know I procrastinate. But rest assured, the script IS being worked on. I haven't forgotten about you, Starfox Runner, or forgotten about anyone else, for that matter.

The script has gone through dozens of changes.

I'm spending more time trying to learn C++ (so I can modify the Source engine to my liking) than I am actually working on the script. So all I can say is have some patience. I know I'm slow but I am doing my job.

I dont know, is their any flying in it. I think shadows of laylat is the best fan made game coming. and it lokked a little laggy. :?

From the little I know the lag was caused by the video recording, it's not in the game itself.

Shadows of Lylat is just something different, it will be full aerial combat while this one is kind of mixed but more ground based.

I dont know, is their any flying in it. I think shadows of laylat is the best fan made game coming. and it lokked a little laggy. :?

Bit of advice. Saying something like "Shadows of Lylat is better" in a thread about another fan game is really unprofessional and serves to demotivate. So next time, refrain from saying anything like that.

And Youtube screwed up the video. The video was actually not laggy at all, at first but youtube decided to give me the finger.

And to anyone else who doesn't like Paths of Fate just because it's mostly ground based, I honestly don't much care if people only want flying. I'm making this how I want to make it. If you don't consider it Star Fox just because they leave their ships, then don't bother even looking at the project or posting about how much you don't like it.

Guys this is really not helpful jack has worked hard for a year on this mod and youĀ  just go and wisecrack about another mod ONĀ  a topic not about that mod Is not only rude ,but Degrading.

Bit of advice. Saying something like "Shadows of Lylat is better" in a thread about another fan game is really unprofessional and serves to demotivate. So next time, refrain from saying anything like that.

And Youtube screwed up the video. The video was actually not laggy at all, at first but youtube decided to give me the finger.

And to anyone else who doesn't like Paths of Fate just because it's mostly ground based, I honestly don't much care if people only want flying. I'm making this how I want to make it. If you don't consider it Star Fox just because they leave their ships, then don't bother even looking at the project or posting about how much you don't like it.

Dude, the one thing I was over excited about in Star Fox Adventures was the fact that there was on-foot stuff. I'm sure there's still records of my AOL account back from 1996 or such saying "OH MAN I HOPE THE NEW STAR FOX 64 GAME HAS MISSIONS WHERE YOU'RE FOX MCCLOUD RUNNING AROUND WITH A GUN SHOOTING ALIENS."

You have no idea how much flak I get for the Star Fox cartoon I'm making, from random furries, 4chan trolls, and even some people from these Star Fox forums. ...then again, maybe you do. Screw it, do what you enjoy and what makes you feel good. That's what -I- am doing, and I'm having a great time.

Oh and Jack, I dunno if you got my PM or not (forgot to save it to 'sent'), but I'm totally up for voice work. The eyepatched guy and his buddy on my website's "voice cast" page that're doing most of those voices are actually me and my room mate Ant, by the way.

Yeah the eye-patch is awesome.

Don't be discouraged Jack, personally I've been waiting for long to get to play your mod. Beside, by doing some advertising, I got some other people waiting for this. You don't even know about them, but be assured that people will play your game!

sorry, but the graphics a clearly better. Even if the you tube screwed it up. i dont me to be rud an apollgize if i ofened you. but it's not me kind of game.

i never said i was against fighting on foot but with out flying it is , in my oppinon not star fox, and i apollgize again :|

and also the very seconed i speak my opionion i am jumped and beaten the crap out.Ā  :oops: i am sorry again.Ā  :facepalm: i could never make a game but dont hate for being who i am.

and also the very seconed i speak my opionion i am jumped and beaten the crap out.Ā  :oops: i am sorry again.Ā  :facepalm: i could never make a game but dont hate for being who i am.

2 things, 1 this didn't need to be 3 post, if could've been 1

2. there will be some arwing levels now that he switched over to source, he can program some in.