• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Falcory

• Kursed

• Aleks55

• Thu'um

Top Posters In This Topic

Good.  I might get Max Payne 2, but I wouldn't play the actual game and I'm not sure if I would like it.

Good.  I might get Max Payne 2, but I wouldn't play the actual game and I'm not sure if I would like it.

if you like halo or  Half-life 2 you'll like this game.

if you like halo or  Half-life 2 you'll like this game.

Isn't Max Payne 3rd person though? Also, it's a pretty strange game from what I've seen of the first one.

Isn't Max Payne 3rd person though? Also, it's a pretty strange game from what I've seen of the first one.

yeah it's the second one.

Meh it you don't like gritty stories, violence, and cussing you probably won't like it. Minus the cussing I thought it was pretty good though, nice story twists and everything.

Meh it you don't like gritty stories, violence, and cussing you probably won't like it. Minus the cussing I thought it was pretty good though, nice story twists and everything.

I'm more worried about gameplay.

I'm more worried about gameplay.

Gameplay is pretty good. Probably one of the best things about it actually.

Well good news.

Jack got the stuff fixed and the mod is back on track.  :D

Good to hear. Credits to him for that.

• 2 weeks later...

Tell me, is Tomas going over and redesigning all the characters? They look mighty impressive, but he'll never get done that way.

Tell me, is Tomas going over and redesigning all the characters? They look mighty impressive, but he'll never get done that way.

Yeah I know. :oops:

I've tried to mention the same thing to him before but he seems to think advice from me is stupid.

I've also mentioned that making some of the model higher res, has a good chance of making the mod run slower....but I digress...

Yeah I know. :oops:

I've tried to mention the same thing to him before but he seems to think advice from me is stupid.

I've also mentioned that making some of the model higher res, has a good chance of making the mod run slower....but I digress...

Way to make me sound like an asshole.

And I don't recall you mentioning that updating the models is keeping me from getting the mod done.

And as I've mentioned before, on Star Fox HQ, making the models higher poly and the textures higher res haven't affected the frame rate on my system.

And just because I'm updating the models doesn't mean I'm not doing PoF work between it.

Way to make me sound like an asshole.

And I don't recall you mentioning that updating the models is keeping me from getting the mod done.

And as I've mentioned before, on Star Fox HQ, making the models higher poly and the textures higher res haven't affected the frame rate on my system.

And just because I'm updating the models doesn't mean I'm not doing PoF work between it.

I never said models in general. I said:

Just a suggestion btw, (Not a complaint, or a an order) but I noticed some new features had been added. (In this case the Remembrance Cave) This isn't a bad idea, and I'm not criticizing it, but it seems that if you keep adding new stuff you'll keep pileing up work on yourself and PoF will never get done.

And I'm sure the frame rate does runs pretty good on your computer, but I know for a fact you have a pretty good computer to begin with. At one point I remember you saying you had upgraded it, and some of your PC games were playing a lot faster. 

And also I wasn't trying to make you look like an asshole. I stated that you seem to think my advice is stupid, which you seemingly do. Not only do I know this because of some of the quotes I've heard from you from other people, but because I remember I suggested a few things to you once, and you got PO and made this whole thread over it: http://dingonet.org/sfhq/index.php?showtopic=1469

So whatever way you want to take the way you've done things, be my guest.

Guest Julius Quasar

:krystal: "That's enough, boys!"

Seriously, though, let's not get into any fights over this project.  If you could learn from anybody's mistakes, it would be my mistakes when I and my friends were working on our Star Fox live action movie.  We started arguing like this, and it snowballed out of control, which delayed our project, and [partially] contributed to its downfall.

I'm not saying that will happen with you guys, I'm just saying it could happen...

Calm down everyone, Rob is doing an amazing job, arguing back and forth is not good for a creative environment. I'm not saying that either of you are at fault here, but why not let bygons be bygons and let this argument rest.

This one looks like an [shadow=blue,left]awesome[/shadow] project. [move]I would try to get M.P.2 only to play this mod.[/move]

DrL i can inform you on  a way to get max payne 2 via pm's 100%legally.

Calm down everyone, Rob is doing an amazing job, arguing back and forth is not good for a creative environment. I'm not saying that either of you are at fault here, but why not let bygons be bygons and let this argument rest.

and please listen to Runner guys I really don't want to see this mod go down in  flames...