Least favorite SF characters

Asper Sarnoff

Which SF characters do you like the least?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Which SF characters do you like the least?

• Fox McCloud
    • Falco Lombardi
    • Slippy Toad
    • Peppy Hare
    • Krystal
    • Wolf O'Donnell
    • Leon Powalski
    • Panther Caruso
    • Pigma Dengar
    • Andrew Oikonni
    • Andross
    • General Pepper
    • Bill Grey
    • Katt Monroe
    • ROB 64
    • Prince Tricky
    • Other (plese comment and specify.)

Guest Julius Quasar

It's actually a wonder you and I get along as good as we do. I have quite a lot of traits in common with Andross to be honest.

You're smart and creative/innovative like Andross, which I respect, but you don't have the arrogance, ego problems, or crappy personality that he does.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kursed

• Asper Sarnoff

• StarFoxgal

• X-Gamer

Actually, the only characters of those listed which is not disliked by someone is Falco, Peppy and Wolf.

Well, no one can seriously dislike good ol' Peppy, but I know there is several who dislike Falco for his attitude, and Wolf simply because he is trying to kill you all the time.

Let's see here.... I'd have say Pigma since he acts like a douchebag and a total backstabber, and Andrew because he's just plain annoying due to his voice and his cockiness. Oh, and as much as it pains me to say it, even though I admire Slippy for his intelligence and good-natured attitude, it's his voice that gets to me sometimes. (Sorry bro, but yeah... I have to say it, unfortunately). Despite this minor drawback, I'm a lot like him since we have the same eye color (blue), we're both highly intelligent, and we're both very warm-hearted as well as caring towards other people, including our families and friends.  :)

Actually, the only characters of those listed which is not disliked by someone is Falco, Peppy and Wolf.

Well, no one can seriously dislike good ol' Peppy, but I know there is several who dislike Falco for his attitude, and Wolf simply because he is trying to kill you all the time.

People hate Falco for his coolness. They're just jealous to the bone. :P

(JK)

Seriously though like FoXXX said...who the hell voted for Fox?! O_o He's like the LAST person I would have thought someone would have voted for....

A double other, I do particularity like the bio weapons of Aquas and Solar, nor do I like Krystal.

A double other, I do particularity like the bio weapons of Aquas and Solar, nor do I like Krystal.

You don't like Krystal? That's just as surprising as someone hating fox.

Couple people don't like her because of her fanbase :|

well if people are going to be able to get away with that explaination i'm going to start disliking Fox for  the fanbase of starfox.

well if people are going to be able to get away with that explaination i'm going to start disliking Fox for  the fanbase of starfox.

You're part of the fanbase

You have made the most posts of all members

Don't like Fox? Guess you won't mind "PantherXKrystal"

You're part of the fanbase

You have made the most posts of all members

Don't like Fox? Guess you won't mind "PantherXKrystal"

That's not quite true. Not liking fox doesn't mean you have to like pantherxkrystal. You could dislike both pairings at the same time. Anyway, let's not try to get off topic here. This isn't a panterxkrystal hater thread.

That's not quite true. Not liking fox doesn't mean you have to like pantherxkrystal. You could dislike both pairings at the same time. Anyway, let's not try to get off topic here. This isn't a panterxkrystal hater thread.

I could simply like Kursed :P

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I know I should have picked the villains for their unlikeable character traits, but instead I chose Krystal, ROB, and Katt.

Krystal has just never been horribly likeable to me, and in some ways she feels like the "Yoko Ono" to the Star Fox series

Katt shot down my missiles too many times and had that annoying Little Mermaid-esque music to cue her unwelcome entrance, so she made my Star Fox s*** list long ago.

As for ROB, I don't know why, he just bothers me!

Krystal has just never been horribly likeable to me, and in some ways she feels like the "Yoko Ono" to the Star Fox series

:lol: That was a good comparison in fact.

• 3 weeks later...

ROB64. Puns are NOT funny.

That guy in Adventures who holds the scarab mini-game and owns the shop. "You win fair and square" is the most annoying phrase in the known universe.

And if I had to go with a third, General Pepper. Has a habit of stating the obvious.

*Points at the above remarks then at my avatar*

Objectively, Krystal has (most) of the qualities of a lovable character. Able to take care of herself and good personality. Although she is a bit vulgar. I'd need more background information before I can understand why she's like John Lennon's activist wife though.