Least favorite SF characters

Asper Sarnoff

Which SF characters do you like the least?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Which SF characters do you like the least?

• Fox McCloud
    • Falco Lombardi
    • Slippy Toad
    • Peppy Hare
    • Krystal
    • Wolf O'Donnell
    • Leon Powalski
    • Panther Caruso
    • Pigma Dengar
    • Andrew Oikonni
    • Andross
    • General Pepper
    • Bill Grey
    • Katt Monroe
    • ROB 64
    • Prince Tricky
    • Other (plese comment and specify.)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kursed

• Asper Sarnoff

• StarFoxgal

• X-Gamer

Prince Tricky because he just seems hatable.

Gen. Pepper because he sucks at being a military figure.

As for others, I never liked Amanda or Lucy. They were unneeded as playable characters in a fan-fic gone wrong story like Command.

Also, what's with all the Andrew and Pigma hate?

Guest FoXXX

Prince Tricky because he just seems hatable.

Gen. Pepper because he sucks at being a military figure.

As for others, I never liked Amanda or Lucy. They were unneeded as playable characters in a fan-fic gone wrong story like Command.

Also, what's with all the Andrew and Pigma hate?

They're both assholes...

Well, they're still better than Amanda & Lucy.

How so? I hope not only because they were introcuded in Command, which I know you hate?

Some of the most unlikeable characters traits I know of are cowardity, arrogance and treacherous...ness? Something both Pigma and Andrew have plenty of.

To me, it doesn't matter if you're stupid, ugly, talentless or/and annoying, as long as you do your best to help out others who need you.

ROB64. Puns are NOT funny.

That guy in Adventures who holds the scarab mini-game and owns the shop. "You win fair and square" is the most annoying phrase in the known universe.

And if I had to go with a third, General Pepper. Has a habit of stating the obvious.

*Points at the above remarks then at my avatar*

Objectively, Krystal has (most) of the qualities of a lovable character. Able to take care of herself and good personality. Although she is a bit vulgar. I'd need more background information before I can understand why she's like John Lennon's activist wife though.

you miswell go dislieking pantehr to for the same reason he's like Bob Dole

Why do you hate Krystal? :(

Well..  :wolf: It's hard to tell someone else. But, Like I siad, Please don't hate me bc of that. :(

i don't i vote for her becuase i wanted to get kursed reaction!

Man... That's unfair.

Guest Matt macdowel

Well..  :wolf: It's hard to tell someone else. But, Like I siad, Please don't hate me bc of that. :(

Man... That's unfair.

i 'll send u a pm of my other reason

How so? I hope not only because they were introcuded in Command, which I know you hate?

Some of the most unlikeable characters traits I know of are cowardity, arrogance and treacherous...ness? Something both Pigma and Andrew have plenty of.

To me, it doesn't matter if you're stupid, ugly, talentless or/and annoying, as long as you do your best to help out others who need you.

Well, I did hate Command's single player mode, but it actually has nothing to do with my dislike of Amanda and Lucy.

The fact that Amanda and Lucy didn't do anything to the storyline, besides being extra characters to mess around with (even then, their areospace-craft blew) and to be used in endings, is why I don't like 'em. Otherwise, they didn't do anything besides rounding out the SF team's love intrests (Amanda) and giving Peppy a little more backstory (Lucy).

Plus, those character traits you listed are some of my favorites. They allow for great devlopment in the story and in other characters.

Plus, those character traits you listed are some of my favorites. They allow for great devlopment in the story and in other characters.

They do make interesting characters. Good character developement is when fictional characters are made so they manage to get you to sympathise for them, or dislike them.

That I dislike Andrew and Pigma that much is a sign that the character developers did a decent job. Tough especially Pigma has a lot of unused potential that I wish they had digged a little deeper into.

ARE YOU DISSIN FOX!!!!!!!!!???????

The 3 I hate are:

Leon. he scares me.

Slippy. his high pitched annoying voice.

& Katt.

I don't mind Krystal. I just don't see them as a couple. Panther's a cool design. but bad personality.

I stil don't see any legitimite Reason why you dislike Krystal i mean if your going to dislike her just because Fox likes her  miswell go hating all the other couples as well. As much as you'd like to think Fox isn't a emotionless Killer! he's realistic so he's fallen for a pretty girl  is it her fault she's pretty? I think not  Anything caused by the relationship is Fox's fault Not KRystal's Fox needs to learn to Man up and put personal  Feelings aside. IF you dislike her because she has no past history....well then you better start disliking every single mysterious character in existence. it is for this reason and others I'm actually starting to Dislike Fox again....

Guest Matt macdowel

I stil don't see any legitimite Reason why you dislike Krystal i mean if your going to dislike her just because Fox likes her  miswell go hating all the other couples as well. As much as you'd like to think Fox isn't a emotionless Killer! he's realistic so he's fallen for a pretty girl  is it her fault she's pretty? I think not  Anything caused by the relationship is Fox's fault Not KRystal's Fox needs to learn to Man up and put personal  Feelings aside. IF you dislike her because she has no past history....well then you better start disliking every single mysterious character in existence. it is for this reason and others I'm actually starting to Dislike Fox again....

were u talking to me or starfoxgal!

Guest Matt macdowel

I'm not quite sure who she is referring too, but that could apply to you as well.

me nither i think she was refreing it to me!

I don't like Krystal to much because of her personality, although I do like the numerous complements she give you in gameplay though.:)

If I could redo this poll, I'd take her off my list, just at the time I had been trying to get a super high score on the Aparoid tunnel, and at the very beginning, she always says this annoying line, it was bugging me. She wouldn't be my Favorite character *cough* Fox or anything, but I wouldn't mind her, also another thing that bugged me was the fact that she wasn't a Krystal-Fox couple in command, I was always thinking about how a Fox+a Panther= just doesn't make sense, and the ending with Kursed... the picture creeped me out.

Also

i don't i vote for her becuase i wanted to get kursed reaction!

Also what... You been sitting under bridges lately?

Guest Matt macdowel

I don't like Krystal to much because of her personality, although I do like the numerous complements she give you in gameplay though.:)

If I could redo this poll, I'd take her off my list, just at the time I had been trying to get a super high score on the Aparoid tunnel, and at the very beginning, she always says this annoying line, it was bugging me.

AlsoAlso what... You been sitting under bridges lately?

no i have more reasons to but im now allowed to talk of them on topics!

Are you talking to me or Matt?  :s

I hate Tricky.  He was so annoying in Adventures.  Most of what he did was just get in the way.  Also, sometimes when I gave him commands he would, out of no where say "I'm not doing it."

Guest FoXXX

I hate Tricky.  He was so annoying in Adventures.  Most of what he did was just get in the way.  Also, sometimes when I gave him commands he would, out of no where say "I'm not doing it."

I think that's because you're not feeding him :P