Least favorite SF characters

Asper Sarnoff

Which SF characters do you like the least?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Which SF characters do you like the least?

• Fox McCloud
    • Falco Lombardi
    • Slippy Toad
    • Peppy Hare
    • Krystal
    • Wolf O'Donnell
    • Leon Powalski
    • Panther Caruso
    • Pigma Dengar
    • Andrew Oikonni
    • Andross
    • General Pepper
    • Bill Grey
    • Katt Monroe
    • ROB 64
    • Prince Tricky
    • Other (plese comment and specify.)

I think that's because you're not feeding him :P

I always feed him.  He would just say it even when he was stuffed.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kursed

• Asper Sarnoff

• StarFoxgal

• X-Gamer

Did you happen to hit him with the staff, I know you can do that and he won't cooperate with you because of that. But other than hunger or anger, he should cooperate every time.

Did you happen to hit him with the staff, I know you can do that and he won't cooperate with you because of that. But other than hunger or anger, he should cooperate every time.

No if he says his not doing it reasons are:

1. There are enemies around.

2. His hungry

3. No clear way to get to da thing.

I never experienced that with Tricky. But then, I always had him stuffed with fungus, never beat him and always cleared the areas of enemies.

In fact, he turned out to become one of my favorite characters in the game.

Indeed, I found Tricky to be amusing, found it odd for a triceratops to be breathing fire, but at the same time a fox is flying an advanced space craft, so it didn't really bother me, and I especially found Tricky amusing in the Assault cutscene after the Sauria mission.

Guest Julius Quasar

I accidentally whacked Tricky with the staff xD

Indeed, I found Tricky to be amusing, found it odd for a triceratops to be breathing fire, but at the same time a fox is flying an advanced space craft, so it didn't really bother me, and I especially found Tricky amusing in the Assault cutscene after the Sauria mission.

same here

I hate Tricky.  He was so annoying in Adventures.  Most of what he did was just get in the way.  Also, sometimes when I gave him commands he would, out of no where say "I'm not doing it."

I agree.  XD  :lol:

I just overall don't like Panther. They should've made him vicious instead of some Spanish playboy.

Guest Julius Quasar

I just overall don't like Panther. They should've made him vicious instead of some Spanish playboy.

No, they should've made him like "Chef" from South Park (he is black, after all ;):P ) j/k!

:panther: "Hello there, children!"

:fox:  :falco:  :krystal:  :slippy: "Hey, Panther!"

:panther: "How are you doing?"

:fox:  :falco:  :krystal:  :slippy: "Bad!"

:panther: "Why bad?"

:fox: "Panther, have you ever had something happen to you, and nobody believed you?"

(this was probably a bad idea!)

No, they should've made him like "Chef" from South Park (he is black, after all ;):P ) j/k!

:panther: "Hello there, children!"

:fox:  :falco:  :krystal:  :slippy: "Hey, Panther!"

:panther: "How are you doing?"

:fox:  :falco:  :krystal:  :slippy: "Bad!"

:panther: "Why bad?"

:fox: "Panther, have you ever had something happen to you, and nobody believed you?"

(this was probably a bad idea!)

"You're racist!!".

"All pumpkins are racist. The difference is I admit it.".

Speaking of pumpkins, at work, one of the products for sale was a pumpkin something or other, but they misspelled it... Pimpkin...

Anyways, wasn't their a who's your favorite sf character, as long as we got this rebooted a little, we may as well go onto that one also.

I never experienced that with Tricky. But then, I always had him stuffed with fungus, never beat him and always cleared the areas of enemies.

In fact, he turned out to become one of my favorite characters in the game.

next to Krystal tricky is also one  of my favorites even though Fox disliked him..

next to Krystal tricky is also one  of my favorites even though Fox disliked him..

No, I think Fox just found him to be an annoying little brat at times.

I think he's a perv. :B :oops:

I think he's a perv. :B :oops:

and I thought I was the only one who thought that way.

He is a cheesy attempt at a ladies man who falls flat on his face each time. Play the other Star Fox games, SSBB is not canon.

He is a cheesy attempt at a ladies man who falls flat on his face each time. Play the other Star Fox games, SSBB is not canon.

i can't i don't know if there at my store and ording offline well thats a complety different story!

I actually liked Tricky, I mean, he's not one of my favourites, but I like him. Except for the time I had one bit of health left, I got bored and started hitting him, little did I know he used his fire breath on you... dead :oops: Lucky I had those little recovery rats (whatever they are called).

and I thought I was the only one who thought that way.

I thought most of us thought that way?

Anyway, least liked are:

3: Andrew

2: Pigma

1: Panther

(might have posted this before but I dunno)

I actually liked Tricky, I mean, he's not one of my favourites, but I like him. Except for the time I had one bit of health left, I got bored and started hitting him, little did I know he used his fire breath on you... dead :oops: Lucky I had those little recovery rats (whatever they are called).

Lawl, to hell with "Beat by Landmaster," the new epic death is, "Beat by Tricky."

Who doesn't love Peppy? :S

My guess would be Pigma.