StarFox - The Animated Series

Fredryk Phox

Just a random politician of Georgian extractment. The whole Phoenix family is pretty southern, Fara included.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone know what happened to Fredryk's Tumblr? I've been following it via RSS and it seems to have vanished as of a few days ago. I hope he hasn't thrown in the towel, the work he's been doing is fantastic.

Anyone know what happened to Fredryk's Tumblr? I've been following it via RSS and it seems to have vanished as of a few days ago. I hope he hasn't thrown in the towel, the work he's been doing is fantastic.

Agreed; looked it up the other day and it seems to be closed.  There is probably a perfectly rational explanation for this, mind you.

• Like 1

Yeah, something just happened, that's all.

No way he'd ever "throw in the towel"

Down for repairs? Perhaps he is busy? Any number of explanations. One does not work this hard on something for 5 + years and throw in towel. They merely put it off.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There is a small portion of the first episode (the beginning) where the final 'battle' between Fox and Andross takes place, then time fast forwards to ten years later.

Too slim and not moustachioued enough. Im going with FDR!

With wheelchair?

Fara searches for Wolf by following his voice down corridors, with not so much help from Fox.

tumblr_mo8uqnL4cH1sqhyp9o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mo8uqnL4cH1sqhyp9o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mo8uqnL4cH1sqhyp9o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mo8uqnL4cH1sqhyp9o5_r1_1280.jpg

• Like 6

So if this bit of content is any indication, the series will be filled with these moments where Wolf and Fox try to one-up each other any chance they get? I can't wait to see this when it is done.

When you are ready to release some finished content, will it be uploaded via your Youtube account or a different website?

I'm sure they'll go on YouTube the second they're finished. Like I said, I'm just making it in my spare time so I have no idea how long it's going to take. Actual animation is a breeze; the only trouble I'm really having at this point is in the writing.

Oh, here's what the dads look like. I'm sure most of you have seen my rendition of James already, but either way I've finalized Wolf's father, Cael O'Donnell.

tumblr_mnp15kXjkQ1sqhyp9o1_r1_1280.jpg

• Like 4

It looks good :D

Is it a comedy or action adventure?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm shooting for a mixture of Date Sim and Survival Horror.

Star Fox- The Animated Series: The Video Game 

I'm shooting for a mixture of Date Sim and Survival Horror.

"Only I have the brains to control the relationship !" - Andross, Abusive lover and dictactor

Don't shoot me please XD

So I'm going to be releasing a "pre-episode" or an episode 100 before 101 is completed. It's going to be moderately short, but it entails the final confrontation on Venom between Fox McCloud and Andross, and sets up things for the first episode to begin, ten years later.

tumblr_mozd1k65Zp1sqhyp9o1_1280.jpg

• Like 6

Well, that sure got the hype-train rolling.  Can't wait. :)

• 2 weeks later...

So "Powalski" is for sure Polish as opposed to Russian/ Yugoslavian, etc? Sounds about right..

Lucky for Leon, there was no space "WWII" for his space "Poland"... yikes!

Yes Powalski does really sound Polish - one of the most frequent surnames here in Poland is Kowalski.
I could voice act him if you wish to give him a Polish accent Fredryk :D

• 2 weeks later...

tumblr_mqb2ik8Fjr1sqhyp9o1_1280.jpg

Slightly younger James McCloud, the day he leaves for his last mission, when Fox is 18.

Also

RennardFuchs:  I would love for you to help with Polish dialog whenever it comes up. If you or some of your friends would want to voice some of Leon's family members (there will definitely be a few showing up; brothers, and perhaps mom and dad) that would be totally rad.

• Like 2

"Leave Luck to Heaven." I like the subtle reference.

For those that don't know, "任天堂" (NIN TEN DO) loosely translates to that phrase.

• Like 5