StarFox - The Animated Series

Fredryk Phox

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to hear about that Fred, hang in there, you'll find something. Coming off 72 hours a week i bet anything else is easy. Also don't worry about this being an inconvenience, stuff happens. 

• 3 weeks later...

Really liking what I'm seeing. The lights of the jukebox, the clouds on the planet going by in particular. The animation overall looks really good.

Love the "Bill and Ted" reference Fred!

Also, as to "Cael" O'Donnell

Is Cael like a Gaelic/Irish name or something?

if so, is there an English equivalent i.e Sean/John, Padraig/Patrick, etc.?

• 1 month later...

Look pretty awesome so far. I like the art style !

Looking foreword to seeing more :)

It hardly needs saying, but FredPhox, I do admire your dedication to this project!

You must be a bigger SF fan than I am...and in the 90s I really was... when I was 7-8 lol!

To keep changing and revising and rethinking gives me a strong indication this will be a great series!

Keep it up!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can't imagine Fred would get sued for continuing his cartoon, but I think that is beside the point. The story he had in mind apparently diverged so far from SF itself, that perhaps an original ( but heavily SF influenced) story would be appropariate. C'est la Vie I guess... Anyway keep it up Fred! A Starfox-esque adventure is far better than none at all!

These developments are intriguing to say the very least. For whatever reason the original project's concept was scrapped, I can say that this new one piques my curiosity.

• Like 1

Welp, no point in keeping this sticky if it is not a Star Fox project anymore. Fred is more than welcome to create a new thread for this on the Non-Starfox works board.