StarFox - The Animated Series

Fredryk Phox

Here's some newer concepts for some of the main characters. I did all of these last night.

tumblr_m3kr5xCMZ11rr63m7o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m3ktbtZlyf1rr63m7o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m3kuss0lrm1rr63m7o1_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m3kwrjhVbR1rr63m7o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m3l1j8wXBS1rr63m7o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m3mwnlMpUJ1rr63m7o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m3qqgj5yVg1rr63m7o1_r1_1280.jpg

• Like 4

That's some pretty sweet detail on the clothing, Fred. Nthing the praise for Andross here, he's especially menacing.

Also something I haven't really noticed before (guess I should've!) is how you've color-coded the Star Fox cast as they were in the games. Very nice touch - and they complement well, too!

You know Fred... your art has really improved over time! Keep it up.

• Like 1

They all look great, keep up the good work, and I can't wait to see how the series turns out.

These are looking awesome! Hey, can Tell everyone that I said you're all doing an excellent job for me?

Wolf looking like a smooth bastard as usual. XD

I'll admit, I don't know what I was thinking messing with Fara's fur patterns originally.

I'm much happier with this design.

tumblr_m3vin7T3Rv1rr63m7o1_r2_1280.jpg

• Like 5

Fara's lookin' pretty hot, I'll say that. :cool:

I wonder if irritating a woman who walks around with leather gloves is a good idea? *gets smacked* yeah, that hurt a little.

So I take it the original idea with Fara was to make her design similar to Fox, and then you had second thoughts about that look. Not to mention you also shortened her nose a little bit, or is that the angle? Either way, this design makes her look more feminine, that's for sure.

Nice work with Fara :)

I'll admit I was one of those that didn't exactly like your previous design for her...

But the new one is great !

Just saw what all the hubbub was about (wait...FireFox claims that's a word?...'hubbub'?), then saw Fara.

*Becomes a Fara fan and starts to follow thread*

Wish StarFox had more of the currently non-canon characters incorporated into the game

• Like 3

Great work on Fara Fredryk. I liked your previous version, but this one now is rockin' hard :D

Keep up with the outstanding work

Fresh off the "boat" from Eastern Fortuna, with cellphone and Cornerian dictionary in hand

tumblr_m3z28eDand1rr63m7o1_1280.jpg

• Like 3

Fresh off the "boat" from Eastern Fortuna, with cellphone and Cornerian dictionary in hand

v40031_Roman-Bellic-Hey-cousin-Lets-go-b

__

Great job though; it captures an interesting side of the character that I'm sure you'll elaborate on. :-P

(wait...FireFox claims that's a word?...'hubbub'?)

Hubbub is a real word. It traces back to the 16th century according to the Oxford dictionary.

haha I had no idea the progress this cartoon has made. Definitely looking forward to it, since I really dig the humor style thus far.

After this is released, it'll most likely be featured on Kotaku[dot]com. So this 'toon will mostly likely have a good chance at going viral. Keep that in mind Freddy. ;)

haha I had no idea the progress this cartoon has made. Definitely looking forward to it, since I really dig the humor style thus far.

After this is released, it'll most likely be featured on Kotaku[dot]com. So this 'toon will mostly likely have a good chance at going viral. Keep that in mind Freddy. ;)

As long as people don't try stealing it to make extra money from Youtube, i guess this would be a good thing....