Star Fox: The New Era (Season 1 pt. 1)

Geo Stelar

"It is likely that his priorities changed after meeting you. Maybe his affection for you was so great, that he thought you would never want to see him again. So he will obey your wishes. It is not an uncommon mistake that I know of." he said. Luca stood firm and looked at the picture again. "If you find him again someday, looking like you were then, with the same attitude you had, and ask him to be with you again, he will feel he is needed, and return." he said.

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Geo Stelar

• Kursed

• Velocity

• Tiberius

Top Posters In This Topic

"Does your fighter still have markings or identifying marks on it?"Kursed asked.

"In comprehensable to you maybe." Kursed muttered "but to someone whose seen every fighter of that model it's readable."

(was it fox's fighter?)

"Alright." Kursed muttered getting up from her sitting position on her bed she set the picture frame down then walked  out the door.

(Fox was the only one with the Arwing II.)

Luca walked to his fighter and showed what could possibly be a name under the cockpit window. What was left was pieces of sticker, and the outline of some portions of where they were. Others were seared or torn off.

The second she saw the name or what remaind of it she immidently knew whose it was "Where did you get this!?" She immediaently asked.

"I already said, it was in a junkyard. The original owner simply left it to rot." he said. "I don't know the whole story, but he said he no longer had a use for it if the seller wasn't lying."

"I already said, it was in a junkyard. The original owner simply left it to rot." he said. "I don't know the whole story, but he said he no longer had a use for it if the seller wasn't lying."

"Where what planet ya sea BRAIN!"

Luca was tolerant, but this behavior was unacceptable. He grew a disgusted look on his face and walked away.

Krystal sighed looking over the fighter for some clue of to the orignal pirates wearabouts maybe a note left behind pilots logs something...

Luca sat in his assigned room, and started to meditate, trying to connect with the living things around him, have a full awareness.

Krystal leaned on the arwing wishing she knew  where Fox was wishing she had never left him.

(he's not going to help out of pity, you know.)

(She's not going to immediently think about it)

I really shouldn't have blown up on him like that. she thought walking to the guest room she knocked on the door.

Luca's concentration broke. He walked to the door as it automatically opened. He stood up straight as usual, listening.

"Look I'm sorry about before it's just it was very emotional for me could you tell me what planet the junkyard was on?"

"Macbeth." he said calmly. "Your apology is accepted." he sat back on his bed and got ready to mediate again. "You may join me if you like. You seem to need it." he said.

"No I need to find someone."Kursed muttered turning away.

Meanwhile,down on south corneria, two robots are struggling due to their massive crash. Both of them lost one of their feet. "Hang on there," Azul said, helping himself to stand. "We still have a mission."

"Alright then," Thunder said, "It's ok if the clones are destroyed... they didn't... destroy..the clones on.... east corneria."

"Yes, but they will find out about that very soon," Azul replied. "Come on, we should hurry back to base and report."

(looks like we're going down fox's and krystal's memory lane, aren't we? hehe, :lol: Oh, and for the next poster here, don't make your character to see the twins going back to base, just 'let them go')

"I'm going to Macbeth Akasha take care of things for meKursed Told Akasha before she left for the planet.

Max was polishing up his Comet II when his head piece started beeping. Max reached up and pressed the talk button.

"Yes? This is Max. What is it?"

"S.O.S. Signal sent from east side of Corneria." the robot, D.E.M.O.,  said to Max.

"Alright. Thanks Demo." Max closed the line. He then opened a new channel. A hologram appeared out of thin air, projected from his headset. He sent a message to Steve and the rest of the crew. It read, "East side of corneria is getting an attack. Probably another set of clones. Going to help." Max pushed the send button on the hologram panel and jumped into his ship. "Send me the coordinates to the attack, alright?" Max ordered the android on the other line.

"Affirmative. Sending coordinates..."

And Max blasted out of the hangar toward the target mark on his radar.