Star Fox: The New Era (Season 1 pt. 1)

Geo Stelar

Joseph connected his comm system to everyone, then said, "We'll go to our base. Steve, your team's atrfighters will be put in the Sky Charge. Decker, Max, Since your starfighters didn't have such a bad day as ours, you can either pilot them or set the autopilot. You, Jack, follow us. You three," Joseph said, referring to Kursed, Aksha, and the hedgehog, "you can come with us or do your own business."

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Geo Stelar

• Kursed

• Velocity

• Tiberius

Top Posters In This Topic

"ok but someone has to come pick me up"jack said as he didn't havde his own ship nor did he need one.

Joseph connected his comm system to everyone, then said, "We'll go to our base. Steve, your team's atrfighters will be put in the Sky Charge. Decker, Max, Since your starfighters didn't have such a bad day as ours, you can either pilot them or set the autopilot. You, Jack, follow us. You three," Joseph said, referring to Kursed, Aksha, and the hedgehog, "you can come with us or do your own business."

"We'll head back to the shining star and meet you at your base."Kursed replied.

"Joseph to jack: you can then enter the Sky Charge", Joseph replied, then turned to Kursed, then said, "ok then, it's on western Corneria 4 blocks from the Hardware"

Deckér replied: "Okay... Comrade, pick up me!"

The Black Soviet said "Thank you for your help." to

Jack and then picked up his friend. Then both were

moving towards the base; althrough without hurry.

For now they were confident that they could handle

their tasks...

Hopefully, they could handle future ones as well.

"got it"jack said into his comm then he said to the black soviet"welcome"

Anakin scratched one of his ears, sighing yet again. "I'm with the girls for now.  I'll join up with you later. right now, I need some answers.." he mentioned, looking at the two vixens in front of him. "Most importantly why I'm not picking up any transmissions from the team near Sauria, and why Krystal over here is on her own. Did I miss out on something, or am I going crazy?"

"Krystal?", Steve asked, as he just got of the factory "Her name's Krystal? I thought she was Kursed?" He looked at Kursed curiously.

That gave Anakin enough to do a double..and maybe even triple take. ".....Wait, what..?" he blinked, having been thrown off by this new piece of information.

"According to my database, she is quite a famous bounty-hunter"

Said the Black Soviet, who was listening to Steve and Anakin´s

converstaion. "By the way, I apologize for my intrusion

in your conversation." He added.

"No, no, it's fine. It just proved to me what I've been thinking about. and I hate the fact that I'm right sometimes." Anakin murmured. "Look..I can try to explain my situation, but I'm not sure if you're all going to think that I'm crazy or not - that decision's up to you."

"I am a sentient ship; and I do not believe you to be crazy...

Simply confused at the turn of events."

Said the Black Soviet.

"Yes,yes.... We are ALL aware of your 'sentience' comrade..."

Told Deckér to his friend.

"Right then.." Anakin murmured, an eyebrow raised.

"Basically..here's the issue. I'm from an Alternate Reality; the history is roughly the same, but it diverges after the whole conflict with the Aparoids some twenty years ago." he began.

"For one, Krys-I mean, 'Kursed' here, or, the bounty hunter that she is, as well as the reputation, never exists." he looked at her. "She keeps her true name, with the exception of adding the last name McCloud to that; has a daughter, the whole team is in one piece with the exception of Peppy and also has a one or two kids of their own.  I'm the son of another hedgehog, Max, and a Cat, her name's Lucky."

Anakin continued on, explaning in every detail about the exploration mission that Star Fox went on for a moment before coming to the point. "We received a distress call from Sauria, there was an invasion force by an unknown enemy. we got there as fast as possible via hyperspace and were able to succeed in giving them a show - however there was this exchange of weapon fire; a large explosion, and the next thing I know, I'm out of control and exiting a rift. it must've somehow sent me to this reality, and I'm stuck here for a while because it closed behind me."

he then looked at Kursed with narrowed eyes. "If you don't trust me, then read my mind and memories. I'm speaking the truth."

(and with that, I'm out for the night. Don't go too far ahead, please, because I tend to get lost easily. XD)

Someone dragged Steve hard back into the factory. When Steve recovered, he was surrounded by more clones, who doesn't seem to be affected by the controller. Steve fought them (like in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oraONu7Jp_Y) and got back outside.

The Black Soviet listened to what Anakin said, taking notes

about the rift and the sudden reality change.

"Interesting." He said.

Meanwhile Deckér was looking at something else,

as if to avoid talking.

Steve looked at Decker, then asked, "What is it, Decker? Something wrong?"

Deckér came to himself "Er... No, nothing I think.

It is just... that this was too easy I think. I mean,

those close had a switch... That is not something

anyone serious would do, I think."

He replied.

"Hmmm," Steve said," Maybe they have done or got what they are after, before we went inside. After all, Max said he had heard two people talking something about the clone attack was successful before he came to our rescue."

"Phearps... By the way, Jack and I were able

to recover some devices, I got them loaded on

the Black Soviet´s cargo bay." He replied.

"Affirmative." Comfirmed the sentient ship.

Meanwhile, 300 miles from the attack site, two ships landed near an abandoned cemetery. The pilots got out, carrying two containers with an unknown substance inside. They went inside, towards the gate, pressed a button, then their ships sunk and revealed a door to the east. They went inside.

They walked into a candle-lit hallway, then put the containers into the storage room. They went back to the hallway and continued to meet Sweep-wing demon.

"Greetings, men," SW Demon said to the two, sneering. "How much have you got today?"

"Two containers' worth," replied one of the two.

"Well, that's enough for a hard day," SW Demon said back. "Our plan is going smoothly as I planned it. Master Trisix will be proud of me once we pull this off."

"So," said one of the two, "Whats the next location?"

"Southern Corneria," SW Demon said.

"But, we don't have a factory stationed there," replied the two.

"Well, why not attack both southern and eastern Corneria? You have the controllers, don't you?", SW said

"Ok then", the two replied, bowing.

(Wow! 144 replies in just three days!)

(Yeah! I know, right?)

Max had set his fighter to auto pilot and was leaning back in the pilot's chair, cleaning his P90 from the last fight.When he was done, he got bored really fast so he ended up calling up Steve.

"Hey. You okay? Didn't see you after we went through that secret room."

" Hey Steve I tracked those ships that left you might be interested in their direction."KUrsed said  as her picture faded showing the location of the fighters however the signal was slowly weakening.

Steve was in his fighter, half asleep because of the hard day, then turned his comm link on to Max.

"yes, I'm okay right here.", he replied.

He then turned to Kursed, who just called him.

"Right. I saw it. Heading to the... Academy? Strange..", Steve said, thinking.

Anakin, listening in on the conversation from Kursed's side, spoke up. "As strange as it does sound, we should get over there." he points out. "The academy has the most people within a radius of ten blocks; if it were to come under a surprise attack without any warning, the aftermath could be disastrous."

Max, over hearing the conversation said, "But we aren't certain that an attack may occur. It maybe just another meeting point or something. Besides, it wouldn't be the greatest idea if all of us walked into that building armed with dangerous guns and having everyone stare at us. I say we send in a spy - or even a stealth squadron. We just need to confirm what's going on. If something does happen, we won't be far away. How 'bout it?"