Star Fox: The New Era (Season 1 pt. 1)

Geo Stelar

Meanwhile, Steve, who was sitting beside Robin's unconscious body, was waiting for his brother's signal to activate the self-destruct button.

Minutes later, the control rang, then Steve looked at it. It read: Self Destruct auto-activate.

He then sent a message to all using is comm link: "you must hurry to lead the clones away!"

he looked at the control again: 00:02:59

hr:mn:sc

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Geo Stelar

• Kursed

• Velocity

• Tiberius

Top Posters In This Topic

"all done here!"jack said spraying the last 10 or so

with his AR.

Deckér was to busy doing his plan,

but his ship did get the message.

"As you wish." He replied.

"What?" Said a distracted Deckér.

"We have to hurry. Probably,

something unexpected is happening."

"O-Kay." Said Deckér, and continued

to his mission, this time inciting as

many clones as he and his friend

could. The succes was more than

expected, but still some clones remained

inside, as if expecting something to happen.

The succes was more than

expected, but still some clones remained

inside, as if expecting something to happen.

(you hit it right! :yes:)

"whew!"jack sighed a sigh of relif

then a door opened and more clones poored out

"WTF?!"he said charging his sentinal beam then firing it,incenerateing most of the clones makeing their way twords him

he threw a Frag and took out half of them that way and destroyed the rest with hit brute shot.

he then cautiously made his way to the door,prepared for any thing.

nothing happened.he entered the building

"hurry, guys!" Steve said. the control read:

00:01:39

hr:mn:sc

"calm down!" jack said

he went over the plan in his head

get everyone out,set the power generator to explode then leave.

"I do not understand... What are they waiting for?"

Deckér said. "I do not know, either." Was his friend´s

response. They keept trying to get as many clones

out as they could; but those who previously remained

inside, still remained inside. Shortly after Steve

spoke, some clones moved inside the building.

As if they were taking positions...

Steve was looking at the control. 00:01:20

He activated his comm command link to his Assault Acer. "Commence operation Distraction to the clones. Lead them away quick!"

The Assault Acer took off before Steve could even ready himself for its take-off.

"I am trying to... But some seem to have

strict orders... That, or they are planning

something". Deckér replied, still trying

to lead the last clones out, with little,

if any, success.

The assault acer zoomed toward the academy, barrel-rolling and killing 20 clones.  the Assault acer glowed red-and-blue, and zoomed around the building with skill, killing only the clones without further damage.

Steve looked again: 00:00:58

Anakin had finished charging his attack, and raised his weapon as an array of razor sharp diamonds arose.  this should get their attention; make him seem more of a threat.

he turned his weapon a full 90 degrees, then muttered two words as the array of diamonds shot forth, bombarding the clones.

"Diamond Storm...!!"

"Hey Steve! I've got an idea. Land near my location and let me onto your ship! Being a plasma cannon." Max said. Max left the building and went out into the open.

"I'll get on your wing a take 'em out with the plasma cannon. I just need you to circle around the area and I think I could hit a lot of them from a safe distance." Max finished.

(Just in case you don't know, a plasma cannon is what Fox uses when he rides someone's wing in assualt. i.e. His weapon when he rides Falco's arwing in Fichina.)

jack put trip mines EVERYWHERE just incase any clone were to com inside the building,the entire wing would colapse killing the rest of them.

jack was careful to look inside every classroom to make sure that there werent any classes that had stayed behind.

fortunatly none of them had seemed to be in the vicinity.

he turned a corner only to be surprised on the other side by a quite large clone.

it easily took up the entire hallway and had at LEAST 100 or so clones on the other side.

HOLY! he thought  seeing the huge clone

he turned around and hid behind a corner

"guys get over here QUICK!"he whispered in to his comm.

The assault acer seems to understand Max and let him ride on its wing.

(hope this works)

An unknown craft had flown in from above resembling the look of the Arwing II. It had no markings, no identification, and the pilot was unknown. As it flew by, it started shooting some of the clones, but as it made a second pass, it started emitting a high pitched sound. The frequency was so high, that it was jamming the frequency of the clones. They started shutting down one by one, and canceling the self destruct sequence.

(excellent! :yes:)

By the time Max had gotten onto the assualt acer, he began to realize the clones were already done for and shut down. He was shooting dead shells.

"Steve. Someone's already taken down the clones - and it wasn't me. Got anything?" Max asked.

(nice entrance, Smith)

The Arwing II did a barrel roll, and the pilot jumped out, gliding to the ground by his jacket, landing smoothly. He was showing off. He rose to show that he was particularly tall, showing the features of that of a sea bird. He stood amidst the clone corpses and looked around for anyone who was in the defense.

Kursed rushed to the bridge of the Shining Star "Where'd that  creature get that arwing?" she asked.

Both Argo and Akasha shrugged.

The Archangel class  Destroyer  slowly moved towards the odd sea birds fighter setting down  a few feet from his fighter  the ground had been leveled by the attack so the ship had no trouble landing Kursed came out of the  opening door she walked up to  the Sea bird "Could you tell me where you got that fighter?" The purple haired blue Vixen asked.

"I found it in a junkyard and rebuilt it. It was hard converting the components to fit its needs, but it worked. The man I acquired it from said the original owner didn't have a use for it anymore. So I bought it." he said. "Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Luca. I am the only one of my kind that I know of. I used to reside with in the deep abyss of Aquas. I later decided to lave and embark on my own quest for answers."

"I found it in a junkyard and rebuilt it. It was hard converting the components to fit its needs, but it worked. The man I acquired it from said the original owner didn't have a use for it anymore. So I bought it." he said. "Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Luca. I am the only one of my kind that I know of. I used to reside with in the deep abyss of Aquas. I later decided to lave and embark on my own quest for answers."

"Do you know the name of the man you bought it from?" Kursed asked thinking about the possibilties they could get along being the last known of their species.