Star Fox: The New Era (Season 1 pt. 1)

Geo Stelar

Kursed and Aksah support the two  slashing down anything that got to close with the PLasma claws Akasah had or Krystal's psionic sword.

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Geo Stelar

• Kursed

• Velocity

• Tiberius

Top Posters In This Topic

(Landwing, huh?)

Steve, getting the idea, converted his MPW into a Mini plasma cannon, then said, "Let's go!"

Steve jumped in to the room, blasting the first 12 clones who spotted him.

(HAHAAHA!!! I just noticed that. Can't believe I said that. I'll go edit it now... :lol:)

Max followed. He jumped in the air and used his Fox illusion ability to slice enemies' heads in a straight line. When he landed, he pressed the gun trigger hard, and started taking out the army of clones.

"1, 10, 15, 16...how many are you at?" Max managed to say in his communicator. "Ah!" Max winced in pain when one clone managed to scrape the left part of his left arm from behind. Using his reflex, he made a 360 degree turn kick and hit the clone right on the side of its head, knocking it to the floor.

Using his reflex, he made a 360 degree turn kick and hit the clone right on the side of its head, knocking it to the floor.

(Wow, like a Tekken move :lol:)

Steve used his Cannon-Slash Barrage (see my character profile) move and killed almost 60 clones in the process.

"Oh, man," Steve said, "It's like a survival game down here."

Steve looked at his right and found a secret chamber that wasn't visible from the room they're from.

"They just keep coming, don't they?" Max shouted while finishing off a clone. Max looked to the direction of Steve.

"Found something?" Max asked while stabbing a clone through the head and shooting it at the same time.

"I found this chamber," Steve said, "There's something here... looks like a... some sort of.. a controller.", Steve added, after looking inside.

"I'll be there in a sec. Blast! Stupid clones!" Max cursed at the enemies. He quickly reached for his channel switch button on his communicator and contacted Kursed. "How is it going out there? Steve and I are going deeper into a secret area in which we think contains some sort of controller." The sentenced ended briefly, for he had to duck to avoid an attack.

"Alright. Bring 'em down with one sweep." Max said to himself as he jumped through the air, aimed downward and shot all the clone heads he could see. He did a front flip in the air and landed with his katar's blade in a clone's gut. Afterward, he speeded toward Steve, just making it in time before the open area was closed in by the swarming of the rest of the clones.

"These clones never learn,"Steve said, then activated his sword again and killed the clones. He picked up strange card from one of the clones' hands and, thinking it might be useful, inserted it in his pocket. Steve and Max entered the chamber.

As support outside of the based was occurring; what wasn't expected by anyone in the battle zone; the heroes, or the clones, for that matter, was a bright flash in the sky as something seemingly emerged from a rift that, for an unexplained reason, appeared. and out of it came the familiar sleek shape, at least to a few certain combatants, anyway, of an Arwing.

Augh, lousy shot..where is this place? More importantly though is the fact that I showed up in the middle of a blow out..!! the pilot inside thought; this being his first coherent thought as the rift behind closed. well. obviously there was no going back for the moment.  he was -literally- going towards the ground; as his fighter had stalled during the transition through the rift, and, the pilot further realized, that he was in a combat zone due to a few attempted puck shots narrowly missing his left wing. he shoved the throttle to full as he pulls back on the flight controls.

Come on, you bloody piece of hardware. Start up..otherwise I'm gonna be one fried hedgehog.

a shrill beeping came from a console on the right, the display in front of him lighting up as the engines came online; power restored as the Arwing pulled out of the suicidal dive barely avoiding impact. upon performing an Immelmann turn and righting its course, the pilot began to fire at clones - bolts after bolts of blue laser fire bombarding the target, thus providing further aid. it was obvious as to who's side he was on.

"Bingo!!"

(Just for clarification: he -will- know the names of the official characters due to where he's from; so Krystal can probably just throw him off by not knowing his name.)

(@ Shinigami Whew, nice introductory for your character)

Meanwhile, Steve's brother, Joseph, who just came out from a battle with the clones, saw an Arwing blasting the clones. What's this Arwing doing here?, Joseph thought. Joseph killed more clones and flew towards the Arwing. He activated his comm but he can't seem to connect with the Arwing. Joseph just flew beside the Arwing and asked, "Excuse me, but who are you?"

Meanwhile, inside the factory, Steve walked around the giant controller, observing it and thinking.

"Anakin Velocity; I'm with the Star Fox team." the pilot replied after a few moments, identifying himself as his voice came in over the comm. the silence at first was due to having to adjust his comm's signal to a more, narrow-band frequency. to him, it was the first sign that something wasn't right.

"Got a couple of questions to ask..but I think we should be more focused on the current issue; so it can wait until it's been dealt with."

(Heh, thanks. it all comes with experience. :D)

Hmmmmm, interesting, Joseph thought, killing more clones, the last time I heard about the star Fox Team was 12 years ago..

Krystal and akasha heard  someone say starfox. "Starfox impossible the team disbanded years ago."Kursed muttered.

oh great i get clean up dutie.jack thought picking up 2 compartments and throwing them each into the pile he had created while picking up che compartments.

this SUUUUCCCKKS! he thought

Deckér replied through the communicator: "Affirmative, Steve."

He grabed some devices; however he knew that he would not be

able to carry the machines by himself. He contacted his friend:

"Comrade, I need you to come down here now. We have to

take some artifacts out of here." The Black Soviet replied with

some interest: "As you wish. By the way," - He paused there and

started to talk in an open communications channel, so everyone

else in the team could hear him: "It seems like these clones are

not perfect, althrough some of you might have already noticed that.

Some seem to posses more agility than others; some are weaker...ect.

I may be taking conclusions too fast, but it seems like whoever is in

charge of this operation is sacrificing quality for numbers..."

He then moved on to reach his friend as fast as he could.

As he continued to fire upon some more clones, narrowing down the numbers even more, Anakin was also taking scans of the structure and not to mention, checking something else.

May 4th, 2318. he thought. Different planet and unfamiliar faces accept for one..but I'm still in the present.

"That rift was something else though." Anakin muttered, talking to himself as he was trying to figure things out.  he was at Sauria;  Aiding Fox and the others in their Arwings and repelling an invading force.  what he checked on didn't have him exactly more relaxed than he was a few seconds ago. the commline is dead. Last I checked, they weren't shot down and furthermore, Krystal's here. What the hell's going on...?

Joseph heard Black Soviet's call, and replied, "Yes, I noticed that too. Looks like they made the clones fast enough, or they are in a hurry to make them, or this was really part of their plan."

Joseph spotted Steve's Assault Acer fighting with the clones. Joseph noticed that the Assault Acer's fighting skills are surprisingly lower than how Steve would pilot it. He thought for a moment, then said to himself, "Oh, it's the autopilot." He activated the comm link, connected to Decker, then asked, "where's Steve? His ship's in autopilot, helping us here."

"Maybe he is still in the factory." Replied Deckér.

"I will go in and check... Comrade, guard these

artifacts!" He said, as he broke into the factory

again. Meanwhile the Black Soviet was trying to

load the devices and machines recovered in his

cargo bay, with no success. "Hey!, Jack!" He shouted.

"Load these on my cargo bay, I just can not do it myself..."

He said, feeling useless.

(@ DRL I just noticed... the ships in your avatar are the ships of your own characters)

"Ok then", Joseph replied, then added, "Just tell him to finish whatever he's doing then get out of there"

Joseph blasted more clones, and then saw two gleaming ships getting away. He followed, but when he turned, they were gone. He turned around and went back to assist in the battle that seems to be nearing its end.

"ARGO TRACK THOSE SHIPS!" Kursed shouted into her communicator.

"Steve we saw Two ships leave what should we do?"Kursed asked ash she slashed through a CLone.

Akash continued to  cut clones to ribbons with her plasma claws.

"Maybe he is still in the factory." Replied Deckér.

"I will go in and check... Comrade, guard these

artifacts!" He said, as he broke into the factory

again. Meanwhile the Black Soviet was trying to

load the devices and machines recovered in his

cargo bay, with no success. "Hey!, Jack!" He shouted.

"Load these on my cargo bay, I just can not do it myself..."

He said, feeling useless.

"ok!"he replyed rushing over to the ship.

(@ DRL I just noticed... the ships in your avatar are the ships of your own characters)

(It´s ok... He,he :lol:.)

As soon as Deckér was inside the factory, he noticed that a mass of clones was

attacking someone... Steve!! He was fighting impressively, but the mass of clones

just keep attacking; and for every clone that was destroyed, it seemed as if two

took it´s place. Deckér throwed a flash graned at the mass of clones, then slipped

in the confusion, and got close to Steve. "Your brother wants you to get out of here

fast." He said. Fortunately the mass of clones was now a in complete mess,

shooting and attacking each other. Well, with their visuals damaged,

it is not like they would stop... However some clones soon noticed the presence

of their enemies, and aimed at them.

(Tell me if this^ is ok, otherwise I will change it)

(@ DRL that's ok)

Steve was about to turn off the controller when he received Kursed's transmission.

"They're gone, there's nothing we can do. We'll talk about this later.", he replied

Steve heard more clones. Steve turned the controller off.

All the clones deactivated and shut down.

Steve saw Decker, then said, "Yes, yes, I'm on my way."

(This covers the chapter 1 of this RP, just for you all to know)

"O-Kay" Deckér replied. Now that the clones

were turner off, he wanted to make sure that

no devices or machines were left behaind...

"After all, anything could help." He thought.

"all done"jack announced to the Black Soviet.

he had packed all of the compatments into his hold all while makeing them in nice stacks.

No sooner then that, the Arwing had landed; its engines powering down as the canopy opened to reveal Anakin's appearance. a black hedgehog; with blue highlights on the quills. "I can't believe that the person behind the army of clones left us the kill switch.  How much more of a 'no-experienced-villain' can you get?" he sighed shaking his head, hands in his pants' pockets after jumping from the cockpit.