• brown
    • crimson (red, like Peppy's)
    • green
    • grey
    • hazel
    • violet
    • two different colors (specify)
    • eyes are missing/disfigured

Green like fox and krystal's although Krystal's are a exotic seafoam green.

you know asper I seem to have a fear of putting stuff in my eyes I would always slow down around sharp corners on anything while running in fear of poking my eyes out i also really disgust at having anything in my eyes.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dermot

• Asper Sarnoff

• Velocity

• Kursed

Guest FoXXX

you know asper I seem to have a fear of putting stuff in my eyes I would always slow down around sharp corners on anything while running in fear of poking my eyes out i also really disgust at having anything in my eyes.

Her eyes are beautiful, as well as the rest of her :D

Guest Julius Quasar

Nice! :yes:

There's no need to fear contacts, Kursed, I use 'em all the time, makes me wonder how I ever got along without 'em.

Sometimes I wish my eyes were solid black, with flames of fire in them, and super enhanced eyesight, that lets me see into people's souls! *demonic laugh*

Nice! :yes:

There's no need to fear contacts, Kursed, I use 'em all the time, makes me wonder how I ever got along without 'em.

Sometimes I wish my eyes were solid black, with flames of fire in them, and super enhanced eyesight, that lets me see into people's souls! *demonic laugh*

stickign with glasses I got really thin frames so they don't look to bad i've heard of peopel getting contacts stuck up behind their eyes....

Guest Julius Quasar

sticking with glasses I got really thin frames so they don't look to bad I've heard of people getting contacts stuck up behind their eyes....

Okay, I respect you decision....but that contacts thing is a myth, or an extreme rarity, you're more likely to be struck by lightning than for that to happen to you if you wore contacts.

Nothing wrong with glasses, I wanted them when I was younger. On many people glasses acts to accentuate your features and make you more attractive.

So, once again, I'm the only one here with grey eyes? X3 I mean, I know Asper Sarnoff has some grey in his eyes, but his eyes are ultimately blue.

So, once again, I'm the only one here with grey eyes? X3 I mean, I know Asper Sarnoff has some grey in his eyes, but his eyes are ultimately blue.

I have never seen a person with

gray eyes that was not asian or

from asian ascendancy.

No offence intiended!Ā  :lol:

If one goes by the definition you posted earlier, I might have just as much grey in my eyes as blue in fact.

If your "blue" eyes are the same hue as the clouds of an overcast sky, you just might have grey eyes, not blue eyes.

It doesn't really matter that much to me which one it really is of these two. Both are cool colors, and make me seem like a cold bastard.

If one goes by the definition you posted earlier, I might have just as much grey in my eyes as blue in fact.

It doesn't really matter that much to me which one it really is of these two. Both are cool colors, and make me seem like a cold bastard.

It would be cool to see an extreme close-up photo, like the one I showed on page 3. :3

I have never seen a person with

gray eyes that was not asian or

from asian ascendancy.

No offence intiended!Ā  :lol:

No offense taken. :3 I have an epicanthic fold anyway. :3

It would be cool to see an extreme close-up photo, like the one I showed on page 3. :3

Well, I'll see if I can snap one later today.

Try to make sure it reflects your true colors.Ā  Some cheap cameras (like on camera phones) can heavily tint photographs.Ā  My camera phone over-tints my appearance so that I look like I have green eyes and hepatitis. X3

I have brown eyes. Typical asian. Brown eyes, Black hair. Live in Canada though.

I always expected brown to be by far the most common color voted for in this poll. :3

I always expected brown to be by far the most common color voted for in this poll. :3

Really? I expected the no eyes option to be the most common.Ā  :P

Here comes a picture of one of my eyes. Became a little bit brighter than intended due to the flash, which I didn't bother to turn off. So I'll retain they do look a bit bluer in real life.

[Pruned to save disk space]

Here comes a picture of one of my eyes. Became a little bit brighter than intended due to the flash, which I didn't bother to turn off. So I'll retain they do look a bit bluer in real life.

Yup, those are most definitely blue - far richer in hue than I expected.Ā  The blue in your eyes reminds me of the color of the decorative blue pigment in fine chinaware.Ā  My grey eyes are so grey - their color looks more like clouds or rocks. X3

Guest FoXXX

Nice eye :)

Guest Julius Quasar

Very nice eye indeed. :yes:

I guess my eyes are amber/green? Sounds like a weird combo, but that's actually more accurate than hazel. There's definite green in them, but I've had so many people comment about my eyes looking yellow or gold over the years.

I guess my eyes are amber/green? Sounds like a weird combo, but that's actually more accurate than hazel. There's definite green in them, but I've had so many people comment about my eyes looking yellow or gold over the years.

Is it not possible that your eyes are two different colors.Ā  That doesn't just include where one eye is one color and the other eye is a different color.Ā  It can also include where the iris within the same eye changes color from the outside to the inside.Ā  Anyway, if your eyes only have a little bit of green, it sounds like your eyes are actually amber, maybe?

You beat SauronĀ  :wink:

You beat SauronĀ  :wink:

I was really considering using a LoTR reference when I posted that, but it's been quite a long time since I watched any of the movies or read the book, and I couldn't remember the exact lines.

I was really considering using a LoTR reference when I posted that, but it's been quite a long time since I watched any of the movies or read the book, and I couldn't remember the exact lines.

He,he... Well there are two memes:

"The eye, the EYE!"

And

"This is the (whatever)...

The (whatever) to RULE THEM ALL!"

Not sure if they fit, but hey, you

can still say you beat Sauron.