• brown
    • crimson (red, like Peppy's)
    • green
    • grey
    • hazel
    • violet
    • two different colors (specify)
    • eyes are missing/disfigured

Is it not possible that your eyes are two different colors.  That doesn't just include where one eye is one color and the other eye is a different color.  It can also include where the iris within the same eye changes color from the outside to the inside.  Anyway, if your eyes only have a little bit of green, it sounds like your eyes are actually amber, maybe?

I'm guessing it's moreso they're officially hazel, but the color that the green is blended with is just amberish tones of brown, rather than me just having straight up, legit amber eyes.  O_o Who knows, my eyes are strange.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dermot

• Asper Sarnoff

• Velocity

• Kursed

I'm guessing it's moreso they're officially hazel, but the color that the green is blended with is just amberish tones of brown, rather than me just having straight up, legit amber eyes.  O_o Who knows, my eyes are strange.

Do you have an extreme-closeup screenshot to share, like Asper Sarnoff and I posted? :3 Okay, mine is less extreme-closeup and more like aggressively cropped tiny image, but still. X3

i've seen literally amber colored eyes it's possible to have them... quiet literally amber colored like real amber stone. proably more rare than greens blues and greys though.

i've seen literally amber colored eyes it's possible to have them... quiet literally amber colored like real amber stone. proably more rare than greens blues and greys though.

I wish there were more data about eye color statistics - and not just how common brown or blue eyes are. X3 The rare colors are only said to be rare, but it's hard sometimes to find statistical data.  This is of particular interest to me because I am the only one I know (family or not) IRL who has my eye color - both my parents and all my siblings have brown eyes. X3 I mean, my maternal grandmother had green eyes, and I have a niece with hazel eyes, but I can't remember any other differences.

So yeah, I don't know if amber eyes are more or less common than grey eyes.  I have yet to meet another person directly face to face with grey or amber eyes. X3

Guest Para Astaroth

A close-up of my eye.  The color either has more blue or more green, depending on the day it is; it varies. :?

[Pruned to save disk space]

Anyone notice that someone else has grey eyes?

Well, I'd like to - but strangers may react if you're caught staring at their eyes. XD

Well, I'd like to - but strangers may react if you're caught staring at their eyes. XD

:nervous: *cough*